Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard (2835 Views)

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by offiong187: 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade went to the farm today see what he returned with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2020
At least he have something to show for

Since he failed in his main function to govern the state

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by coins501(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
In a time when everywhere and everything around him is crumbling, Prof. Ayade went to farm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by majamajic(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
Them catch give him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Tissaia(f): 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
Animal abuse by Ani

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by NwaNimo1(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
He caught a chameleon...... grin
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by udumosam23(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
This my governor ehn. Him suppose be commissioner for modeling. Him spooting the make sense.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by mymadam(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
majamajic:
Them catch give him

Chai... Bad guy grin
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Day169: 8:43pm On May 07, 2020
The "New Kid on the Block"!
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by BlueBanana: 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
This governor sha, Always behaving like a celebrity.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Eboski(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2020
Failed youth governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Officer4: 8:46pm On May 07, 2020
What happened to catching it and giving it to the zoological garden?
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by sammyj: 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
This is another form of Coronavirus loading in his state. At least the state will be well represented in the global space for a new form of virus originated from a lizard through a governor of a state in Nigeria!! shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Ukayo(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2020
chisos...which Kain lazard be diss
hope na him kill am sha grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by nonyofor2(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2020
I wonder why covid 19 is yet to enter Cross River State
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by realstars: 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
Upon All The Animals That God Had Bless C.R.S Na Only Lizard Him Fit Kill?
Instade For Him To Save The Life Of That Criping Creature, He Is Doing Nigerian Way.

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
sarrki:

grin cheesy grin grin
CROSS RIVER Governors dey always get SWAG..
Imagine Cross River having someone like Lai Mohammed as Governor... grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by NairalandSon: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
E don sure be that.
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
He caught a chameleon...... grin
I think that's an IGUANA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by NairalandSon: 9:01pm On May 07, 2020
nonyofor2:
I wonder why covid 19 is yet to enter Cross River State

It's a mystery my brother.
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by obiekunie2: 9:03pm On May 07, 2020
dwarf drama king! cheesy
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I think that's an IGUANA
I hope he did not kill it. Does anyone know if these are endangered? Please someone save that thing from that round man abeg!

The reptiles of Nigeria have been adversely affected by environmental degradation in Nigeria including deforestation, clearance of habitats for agriculture, urban development, and human conflict.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/native-reptiles-of-nigeria.html
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Azmanaty: 9:05pm On May 07, 2020
All for the gram. Going to farm with all the executive SUV in the Governor's convoy. What. away to waste tax payers money
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by maestroferddi: 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
Farm ko, ranch ni...

See the fleet of cars in one of the pictures..
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by SweetJoystick(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2020
Why he dress like say na war front he dey go? angry
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Zendinho(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
Is this man truely a professor who once taught students in the four Walls of the university about the social ills of the political elites?

This has shown that power corrupts good manners.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Blackking98(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin cheesy grin grin
CROSS RIVER Governors dey always get SWAG..
Imagine Cross River having someone like Lai Mohammed as Governor... grin grin
Godforbid grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by MediaInspiredNG(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2020
majamajic:
Them catch give him

Lol. Exactly my thoughts. Where are his hunting tools?
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Donaldoni: 9:48pm On May 07, 2020
Oya, stupid animal right activists, come and lament... grin
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by HQuadreal: 10:01pm On May 07, 2020
Kim (Baby) of Nigeria...

Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Oksman(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2020
sarrki:

Please can you enlighten us how he failed cause i don't seem to understand.
Re: Governor Ayade Goes Farming And Returns With A Huge Lizard by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2020
udumosam23:
This my governor ehn. Him suppose be commissioner for modeling. Him spooting the make sense.
The guy get sense of fashion, na ashewo e go be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Minister And A Governor Who Has More Powers / The Keke Man That Was Stabbed By An Hausa In Nsukka Today Did Not Die / Abba Kyari Has Not Slept In The Past Few Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.