Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro (13422 Views)

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Ayodele70: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has said that we have a long way to go in women supporting women in Nigeria.

According to him, If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks. Read his piece below...

"Men are scum, Men are scum. This has become the mantra of a lot of ladies today. There is no lie that Most extramarital affairs are initiated by men. Yes , we’re allowed to blame men. Most men don’t know any better. Infact a lot weren’t raised to be monogamous in nature. But I’ve never heard the saying “ Men supporting men” or “men empowerment”. Women empowerment has become a movement and a thing of beauty to observe because of the inequalities in the society towards women. But if women were truly supporting other women , why do most women sleep with a married man knowing the damage it does to the wife (woman) . Is this women supporting women? We have a long way to go in women supporting women in Nigeria if a woman can’t say simple NO to give another woman peace of mind and happiness. If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/if-women-are-supporting-women-there-wont-be-an-epidemic-of-sidechicks-joro-olumofin.html

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by tyav7: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2018
Somehow I agree

13 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ClassRep001: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Women are enemies to women.

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Tonka: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2018
My brother

10 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Emmycute30(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2018
They won't see this....

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Mustack: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
to quench average of over dominant of woman, a man must take additional woman and must bear it in mind that each woman should at least bear one or two children each..... a woman giving birth to more than 3 should stop.. over wise it will be ominous.. my take... no offense

4 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by FlirtyGist: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Deltayankeeboi: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Majority of Nigerians girls are sick inside their body but it does not show on their face. No be today e start.
The kind of girls bros J is releasing into this country, it seems they are all stupid by default. They all have the same mentality.

How can they show a man true love when they don't even love themselves.

Girls never want to see another girl live better than them.
They all see life as a competition.

"Omo see that gucci bag wey Ngozi carry, i heard her boyfriend is based in Dubai"
Next thing is, chai Ngozi God don do am for you oh. You na happening babe now oh. i like be like you oh. Introduce me to some of your bf friends na.

If Ngozi no answer them, na so beef go take start. "Ngozi don dey do pass herself because her bf get money, Ngozi na snob, Ngozi na this,Ngozi na that.

Smh. So much greed and hate in the female gender.

Only few girls in Nigeria are sane and have direction in life.

If chris brown can say that "These hoes ain't loyal" who are you not to agree with him.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by orisa37: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Women are cunnier and cleverer. They are all Witches

5 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by somehow: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Blame the society that created women with complex issues.

2 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by oshe11: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na Only to come nairaland come claim FEMINISTS with their WARPED AND FLAWED reasoning

8 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
If women are supporting women they will embrace polygamy with love....stfu manjinus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ozoebuka1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Igbo ladies are supportive of their colleagues, quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by jayjaymay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
women are the sole problem of our world
believe it or believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ERCROSS(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Guys, why u dey bash our women naa
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
If Christians were supporting Christians, there won't be an epidemic called Buhari who is not taking necessary actions to curb the killings carried out by Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists.

Please, don't quote me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Okuchris(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
To be sincere,women are envious of each other, they want to progress alone,they get jealous of everything their fellow girls have

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you see any lady having problem in her husband's house, go and check it's another woman behind the trouble.

Confirmed research.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by oshe11: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
They are SUPPORTING them by SHARING DICKSSSSSSSS
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by TheEminentLaity: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Edu3Again: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
The side Chicks syndrome is due to lack of morals in Nigeria!
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Welrez(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
You are not smart @OP

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by mikejj(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin..it doesn't concern me in any way ..because thegeneralqueen knows I can't cheat on her.kiki
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Antichristus: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
SEEKING ATTENTION. WHO IS S/HE BY THE WAY?
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by emmyt2: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Envy will not allow women to support their fellow women
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Houseofglam7(f): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Side chicks are women with low self esteem.....if you know your worth, you won't settle for second fiddle

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Slimmacho: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Exactly!
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ifynwa8(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
So true! Am a woman but sad to say most women are enemies of themselves that is why when two women are going through a particular trial be it in marriage or outside marriage, one of the women will end up judging the other forgetting that she is going through that exact problem too.

5 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
He’s very right. Girls are bitches in general.

2 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Okuchris(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Women are enemies to women.

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

I have seen a home that is being run by the woman, the woman puts food on the table.
if you've slept with two best friend and other ladies then your dick is what is controlling brain.

Don't talk about marriage if your not into it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Lizilicious(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
See them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zerry Dl Biography: Age, Net Worth, Brother, Song, Real Name, Girlfriend / Acting Makes Me Live Fake Life Says Toyin Aimakhu. / Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.