Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) (419 Views)

Dakuku Peter Side Seen Voting In Opobo During Presidential Election / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) by ChaleeBendel: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
No wonder Atiku refused to phone Buhari, how can he accept this?
Prof Mahmoud has just earned the same reputation as Prof Maurice Iwu.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLwUNgxWLeQ

Re: Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) by dukie25: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku should collect all these emerging evidences, the sham election must be overturned.
Re: Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) by kaypling(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2019
In all honesty I actually want Atiku to go to court because it can only make our election process better. However anyone thinking there’ll be any ruling in Atiku’s favor should forget it. How do you prove this? How do you prove it was APC responsible for this? As the APC lawyer, I’ll ask that they prove that these votes actually counted and APC were responsible. My argument will be PDP created this video. Now in a place where they’re doing something so illegal, who believes APC or whoever is responsible would have left the place so open that someone will come and record and the children will be shouting APC up and down. Even those kids were shouting PDP at first before they were corrected. Again how so convenient for some random person to just walk up and see children voting just like that. This ya “evidence” is a dud
Re: Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) by ChaleeBendel: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2019
This is disgraceful, the election was a sham.
Re: Children As Young As 7yrs Seen Voting In New Video (watch) by madmohamed(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
No wonder Atiku refused to phone Buhari, how can he accept this?
Prof Mahmoud has just earned the same reputation as Prof Maurice Iwu.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLwUNgxWLeQ
I have some information from the government that North want to keep power in nest 12 years. Ok see how they will achieve that atiku will go to Curt and the Curt will keep on prosppond the case until tree and half years of buhari tenor .after that then atiku will know decrease the winner of 2019 election and take power and he will be the president for 8 years. Don't ask me how a get that information .the North want to play with South .

(1) (Reply)

Ita Enang, Nsima Ekere, Begs PDP Voters To Allow APC Win / Udom - Lagos Based Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / Video Of Soldiers Invading The Kitchen Of Commissioner Of Education In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.