Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. (594 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by dododawa1: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
No such thing...This Goodluck betrayer narrative is being driven by zombies..Nobody betrayed anybody. Our votes was not allowed to count. It was stolen. And we shall get it back..

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
I was just throwing back to 2015 politics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by Ashinner: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
No one betray any body iam not a politician but I vote for atiku Nigerians voted for Atiku, everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner Mahmud will be jailed at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by EdoBoyJazzie: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
No such thing...This Goodluck betrayer narrative is being driven by zombies..Nobody betrayed anybody. Our votes was not allowed to count. It was stolen. And we shall get it back..

Thank you.

Thank you bro.
Be wary of zombies acting like they're part of Atikulate movement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Betrayer Are In Sifia Pain Now,e.g Saraki And Co,kama LAW. by TooMuchStuff: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Karma na birch if u allow it to run its course!

Most of GEJ traitors repented and we're pardoned by me and GEJ...! We are cool.

Buhari is like common tomatoes thief in oyingbo market.

Shall catch him and deal with him soon

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku / How A Guy Killed An Argument About PDP In Abia State / PDP Candidate Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For Two Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.