Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (57904 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by twerkjack: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
see them angry bitter ppl
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Yomit71(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo's covetousness, foolishness & pride will cause their downfall

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by stagger: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.

You obviously have not read the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by dochenaj: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
a meeting with APC Igbo zombies? No true son of igboland will attend a meeting called by a tout
Lol. Those are Orji Uzo Kalu's brothers.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by dochenaj: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't support violence against any tribe however I will advice the Igbos to stop their hate speech towards other tribes.

You can't insult people in their own land and expect them not to react
Nobody from other part of the Country can insult Igbos in Abia and go scot free
Can you tell us what your definition of "insult" is?
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by dochenaj: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
billante:

And you think its only your people that can perpetrate violence

The demola that came with his boys to burn ballot paper of votes casted the other day have you asked how he ended that day?
Abeg give us the tori. How he take end?

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
mc oluomo dey always look inside phone even on officials duties
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by jafol(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Frankdamaxx:

Hope you also reject money made from sales of crude oil? We wouldn't have been here if your great hero Awolowo just allowed Igbo's to secede peacefully in the late 60's.

The Unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, you must live with the repercussions.
Bitch blame Azikwe that went against awolowo when he was in support of secession before Nigeria merges. No be Azikwe join hands with Hausa to bring about Nigeria. Bleep ur thoughts

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Slynation(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
seanfer:

If you've been outside your region you will know that attending such meeting is for the good of the Igbos in Oshodi.
I'm sure nobody wants his/her shop looted/burnt over night or rather chased out of business due to exorbitant rent...
This is pure wickedness and business blackmailing....
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Alexis11: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shinjitsu:
You are stupid for saying that
Are the Yourbas not slaves to the foolanis
Idiot
Igbos are slaves to both of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by jafol(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
stagger:

You obviously have not read the Nigerian constitution.
Nigeria constitution should allow yorubas in igbo land to be part of their governments and have lands in igbo land. Abi that one is not in the constitution ba
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Kfed4ril(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't support violence against any tribe however I will advice the Igbos to stop their hate speech towards other tribes.

Mr know it all and Mr the perfect tribe, who did the Igbos insult to warrant the nonsense Threats from the Yorubas both on and offline?
Shey we were on our own trying to vote before some Yoruba touts came to snatch the ballot box and force us to vote their preferred candidate, what did you expect us to do, Sit and watch?
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Kfed4ril(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
muykem:
I hate anything ethnic conflict but Igbo need to redefine their involvement in Lagos politics to avoid impending doom. You remember Lagoon statement by Oba Eko in 2015. Igbo primary objective in Lagos is to do business and not to determine or influence who rule Lagos. This is my advice and personal opinion.

Your hypocrisy stinks ( e Dey vex me)
Even when it’s clear we Igbos don’t want Nigeria again you hypocrites preach one Nigeria but are pained when your fellow Nigerian(of different tribe) votes in your land.
If you want one Nigeria you have to accept all its baggage’s.
Sha I don’t blame you, na lord luggard I blame .
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Alexis11: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
If it is organized by Oluomo, then this meeting is more of a warning than "peace meeting"....

If you know, you know. grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by 13october: 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

how did the igbos insult the yorubas in their land? Are you okay? So voting in an election means insulting yorubas in their land? what have the yorubas done to the Fulani herdsmen who rape and kill in their land?
13october it's a pity you know ask ife story you will know what Yoruba did. In oke ogun of Oyo state. They will brief you. In idi araba Lagos your brothers will tell you. But, will never look for trouble expect you ask for it. Meanwhile, not all hausa all not involved only those who ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by ekmike(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
muykem:

bros, no vex. You say you hate ethnic conflict but hear yourself. Abeg who are you to say what they can do or cannot do.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nightwolf1: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:

what is your definition of insult let's find out if the Yoruba's aren't guilty of same crime.

u know what? just like the others around you, u guys have no brains
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nightwolf1: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexis11:
If it is organized by Oluomo, then this meeting is more of a warning than "peace meeting"....

If you know, you know. grin

nothing go happen. the olumo sef never see anything
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Alexis11: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nightwolf1:

nothing go happen. the olumo sef never see anything
Naso una dey beat chest online.
grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by seguun(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
gbosaa:

You are wrong. There should be no election in the first place. The party in power do not need to contest against anyone.

...or maybe you are right. Igbos should troop out en masse and dutifully cast their votes to whoever their generous host ask them to cast their votes for.

What kind of split heads and necrotic brains do we have in Nigeria

That's why I said you people lack tacts,what you are saying is different from what you people are doing in Lagos.

Giving a block vote to the opposition in your host State, Fielding an Igbo candidate in an opposition party and making sure he wins in your dominated areas within your host State is not wise in any way. You are simply sending a very wrong signal to your host government. Any sane people will try their best to clip your wings since you have declared hostility against your benevolent host...

But what do I know! It seems the Igbos are on a different level when it comes to logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
...the meeting is all about the governorship election on march 9...these guys have been settled massively...
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nightwolf1: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexis11:

But they stopped you from voting on Saturday.
cheesy
stop who? u dey dream?
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Nightwolf1: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alexis11:

Naso una dey beat chest online.
grin
start the problem we go know whether blood no dey your body
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by lekbel09(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
(Just thinking aloud)......

Bet why are Yorubas not claiming ogun, osun, ondo etc. The same way they are claiming Lagos?

After south east and south south have developed everywhere finish, una wan come reap were una no sow shey?

Lagos is no man's land! Period! tongue tongue
mumu this is the kind of statement that makes Yorubas very angry,you come to someone's land and insult them, there is an adage that goes thus wonyin ohun ni ebu agba, igbos should watch it

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by lekbel09(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:
Yoruba people are just too nice and soft, when the North asked these Igbos to leave the North, their red cap village leaders from the east gather delegation to the North to prostrate and beg the Northerners to let them stay. We are just too tolerant and that tolerance is undermining our foundation and basic norms.

....but I'm glad things are brewing up in the open and Yoruba people are finally waking up shap shap
correctly said, these IBO guys will insult yorubas and all

2 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by lekbel09(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
deomelo:
Yoruba people are just too nice and soft, when the North asked these Igbos to leave the North, their red cap village leaders from the east gather delegation to the North to prostrate and beg the Northerners to let them stay. We are just too tolerant and that tolerance is undermining our foundation and basic norms.

....but I'm glad things are brewing up in the open and Yoruba people are finally waking up shap shap
correctly said, these IBO guys will insult yorubas and all, can they have political posts in the North yet they have political posts in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by poweredcom(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let me don't lie the three most popular tribe in naija are the greatest problem of the country

2 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by asanwafo: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

So they should not excise their civic right in a land they contribute to it development. You are not serious
Majority of those claiming Igbo don't even know where they are from (born throway). No real Igboman will challenge yoruba in their land. Real igboman is in Lagos to make money. And for those who are attributing their nausiance to their contribution to the development of Lagos, did they ask you to develop the place for them? Have u finished developing ur village?

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This is just rubbish as far as i am concerned. You cannot disenfranchise,attack and threaten people and then hold a nonsense peace meeting. Everyone should be allowed to vote their choice.
Useless people.
The peace talk is important

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.