Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (50518 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by mane48: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
no wonder why africans are backward everytin dey involve God
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by skukimania(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wee yuu keep kwayet? Una no dey shame? Hanhan!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by mickwizzy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
O ye ko shoot man yi
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by jaymee0(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

You're a big fool.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by AllenSpencer: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Can this idiot please shut da fvck up!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Uber1: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
You are a stupid man, did God told you to prophecy his death ?
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Mosco100(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.
GOD EXISTS AND GOD IS GOOD and YES when some were praying for Buhari to die in London; I prayed for his recovery. God is always greatest in all eternity. And I challenge every so called Christian, if you are a Christian, live like Christ your saviour.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Jcherish: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na wa o! May God have mercy on people.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by sixteensix: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
fake pastors full everywhere
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
So when the prophecy changed why didn't you talk.

Charlatans exposing Christianity to ridicule
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by SirLakes: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have something bad to say but let me just laugh instead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Olotito77: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please this man should be lips sealed.

All he may say is , 'oh , im sorry people, I missed it'.

This ll further dent his image
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Truefaith: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
SCAMMERS ON THE PROWL

THEY ALL WORK FOR THE DEVIL

STEER CLEAR OF ALL APOSTLES, PROPHETS, BISHOPS, PASTORS, EVANGELISTS, (WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES) IN PENTECOSTAL AND CHARISMATIC 'CHURCHES'.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

THEY ARE BUDDHISTS, HINDUS AND OCCULTS MASQUERADING AS CHRISTIANS.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/10/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by moshuur(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
ObaKlaz:
When their guessing, prediction and permutation fails, they say prayers changed them. It's not like I wanted or wished Buhari dead though. This guy is one of the many rascals and conmen out there with bibles and a podium, desecreting the name of Christ.
Respect to u sir.....when they make those prediction/permutations they always say pray against it(d permutation). At d end of d day, if d guessing comes to pass,them go talk say I don prophesied am and if d guessing no come true,them go talk say na prayer prevent d thing from coming to pass.......I swear,dem dey use religion scam us wella and unfortunately,a lot of people are gullible
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
jaymee0:

You're a big fool.
LOL, SMALL FOOL I'VE NOTICED YOU, WHAT'S YOUR POINT??
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by LIBERTY1980(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Judgement Will Start From The Church, Infact May God Have Mercy Upon His Sons And Daughters, The Bible Said That, Any Man Of God That Speaks In The Name Of God, And What He Says Did Not Come To Pass, The Bible Says That The Prophet Speaks His Mind, Not The Mind Of God, Take It Or Leave It, God Will Use Buhari To Retire Those Cabals That Has Been Opposing His Plans For Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari Is The Cyrus Of Our Time#isaiah45#
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by sunbreaker: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by TruthHurts100: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Trizzi:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/why-god-changed-my-prophecy-on-buharis.html

LOL,. Just like uncle Joseph said. Americans prayed for the image of the woman to change to that of a man. Many church goers have portrayed themselves to these Scammers as FOOOOLS
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Metu4sure19: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Betsure628:
See below
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by binaws(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
black pastor black sense. Nairabet pastor
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Fokn liar. He should be stoned
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by adexy27(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2019

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
When they said these their so called prophesies they say it with so much authentic authority, to make believe.. I have said this and I will continue to say it, these guy men are not in talking terms with God... by way I saw the video, why didn’t he say that prayers can change his predictions....mad lot and looters
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Isaiahsunny89(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
;Dfake pastor everywhere na wa oh infact make i laugh small lol...........
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by MarianaTrench: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man is a bloody liar!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by KIDfurniture(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
God will punish this man of God
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by vicardino(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .I have always said. He would need to apologised to Sodom and Gomorrah with the way Africa has broken all time record.

Why would he have to apologize to sodom and Gomorrah? Let's not even try to weigh up their sins in comparison with ours but do you have the slightest idea of how many intercessors interceding for Africa on daily basis? Only Abraham tried to intercede for sodom and Gomorrah and not even 5 righteous souls were found. To talk about our righteousness in Christ is another dimension and another point entirely.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by vicardino(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
When they said these their so called prophesies they say it with so much authentic authority, to make believe.. I have said this and I will continue to say it, these guy men are not in talking terms with God... by way I saw the video, why didn’t he say that prayers can change his predictions....mad lot and looters

Is there any situation or decree that can't be averted by prayer? I'm not saying he spoke correctly or not but his reason is justifiable. The mistake of many prophets of God is their penchant for putting things in public domain for popularity. I'm yet to see a prophet prophetic as Samuel in this generation of ours but even prophet samuel's prophecy about Hezekiah's imminent death got averted by prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) / Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.