Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (50512 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Fixitgood(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
win3k:

Easy, most Nigerians have the mental intelligence of apes - Can you see him doing this in North Korea or Romania?

Acts like these are tantamount to jail time in saner clime.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Dayo36617: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Fixed games by Dayo

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by GospelAkede: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
#MAFIDANMIWO Click on the link below to download the song
https://my.notjustok.com/track/386752/mafidanmiwo
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by desiredhome: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Isn't time Government in charge should do something about these people?
They are even more dangerous than boko haram, so many people have ignorantly lost their lives due to these false prophets.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Greatzeus(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
When he gave the prophecy 99% of certain tribe we're happy,but God disappointed them as he as always disappointed them. Evil hate filled children of hate,losers tongue

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by KuwaiitiDinar: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
vicardino:

Why do I need to watch bible videos of prophet Samuel to know who's in talking terms with God? Are you not in talking terms with God? Do I need to watch your videos to know? Whether or not he's in talking terms with God isn't the point I raised but that prayer can change even the utterances of God.

Lemme just add that you don't know who's in talking terms with God through his videos, not even through his ways of life cos we all have human imperfections and aspects of our lives that we haven't really totally submitted to God to deal with. Bro, let the Spirit of God in you bear witness as to whether a person is in talking terms with God or not

Maybe you are among those that cannot draw lines between right and wrong... so many People can, those lying pastors are not in talking terms with God... you cannot tell me that a pastor will give 20 prophesies claiming God told him and not even one came to pass... anyway you have the right to go and collect your money from them or wallow in their deceit

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by vicardino(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:

Maybe you are among those that cannot draw lines between right and wrong... so many People can, those lying pastors are not in talking terms with God... you cannot tell me that a pastor will give 20 prophesies claiming God told him and not even one came to pass... anyway you have the right to go and collect your money from them or wallow in their deceit

Show me where he gave 20 prophecies and none came to pass. You need not lie to drive home your point sir.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
vicardino:

Show me where he gave 20 prophecies and none came to pass. You need not lie to drive home your point sir.

Please be specific who is He in your sentence...
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by olajide8(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
peacettw:
That is the beauty of religion. Every mistake can be explained as long as the blame goes to God, an unseen being who can't be questioned.

Please stop O! cheesy has God's word ever gone without it being fulfilled? When God is disgracing all these liars, and we are still providing excuses for them - under the "unseen" pretext- it doesn't allow us serve them judgment here on earth- we should do what is right, and allow God do what is left - by sending them to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) / Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.