Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (32817 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Francis Okiye, Rejoins APC From PDP / Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
KunleyY19:

Enough Of Talk...Tinubu has earned his Place... And he is the closest thing we have to AWO...
Am afraid he may have surpassed awo.he has united the west under one party and also helped to install a federal government,something awo tried and failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by KunleyY19(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Am afraid he may have surpassed awo.he has united the west under one party and also helped to install a federal government,something awo tried and failed

Yes ... And if God Destine Osibanjo to win in 2023 ... Then Tinubu has it already...
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by KunleyY19(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Tinubu is influential no doubt but he is no Awo.
Did you read Awo's books?:
My march through prison, People’s Republic, The Autobiography of Obafemi Awolowo, Awo on the Nigerian civil war and The travails of democracy and the rule of law.
Awo was a legal luminary and an economic wizard; prolific author, political organizer, social engineer, reformer, revolutionary, and most crucially a philosophical and thought leader.

Tinubu is probably at best a political organizer (damn good one) and economic wizard (for raising the IGR of Lagos & surviving lack of money from the Federal purse). Intellectually there is no comparison. I won't even talk about the drug money part (per US court case) and suspect educational qualifications. Awo was clean

Bro... I know Awo is a Sage... But ever since he left we have never had a strong voice to speak for the Yoruba's I tell you if not for Tinubu today we would be treated worse than okoro in times of political relevance at the centre...

Remember Awo didn't get us to the centre...And Tinubu is on the verge of achieving it...
Both are demi-gods and they have served the region well...so

1 Like

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by omoranmilowo: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2019
After elections Buhari will still turn his back to you. Mr used and dump
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Protect18: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

What sort of disrespect is that?!

You’re comparing a man that gave his people education that ehance their chances in strategic position in the country to Tinubu?!

You’re comparing a man that gave first of many infrastructural development to his people than any other region during is time?!

You’re comparing a philosophical genius that predict Nigeria to Tinubu?!

You’re comparing a tactician that produced a way to easily end the civil war to Tinubu in order not for it to reach the turf of his region to Tinubu?!

Please one is a corrupt looter the other was a visionaire! Never compare both for the sake of posterity!

may your days be long.
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by KunleyY19(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2019
T051N:
Lol. Calm down. One of the greatest. Not the greatest. Take it or leave it, OBJ remains the greatest!.

PU loser...
gringringrin

Okoro I sight you
No Yoruba can call OBJ the greatest laye...

1 Like

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Protect18: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

What sort of disrespect is that?!

You’re comparing a man that gave his people education that ehance their chances in strategic position in the country to Tinubu?!

You’re comparing a man that gave first of many infrastructural development to his people than any other region during is time?!

You’re comparing a philosophical genius that predict Nigeria to Tinubu?!

You’re comparing a tactician that produced a way to easily end the civil war to Tinubu in order not for it to reach the turf of his region to Tinubu?!

Please one is a corrupt looter the other was a visionaire! Never compare both for the sake of posterity!

may your days be long for this post.
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Hotfreeze: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2019
T051N:
Lol. Calm down. One of the greatest. Not the greatest. Take it or leave it, OBJ remains the greatest!.

OBJ is the greatest in Nyamiriland where they don't have sensible leaders. That's why they begged him to lead them in 2019 and they all failed together.

All their leaders are always looking for ways to get their people killed. Eg Ojukwu and his dog Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by timmy2324: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2019
oyo is lagos ,jagaban can not decide for oyo seyi makinde for sure
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by AngelicBeing: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2019
modath:

Asiwaju gbogbo Federation, After you , na YOU grin
tongue
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by CioAngels(f): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2019
afroniger:

https://oyoinsight.com/breaking-after-second-meeting-with-tinubu-alao-akala-rejoins-apc/
Not serious group of leaders, political prostitutes. Little wonder they all don't have ideas of leadership.
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by AllenSpencer: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2019
In sane climes, Saraki would have committed suicide

The shame is just too unbearable for a living thing

1 Like

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by obstead200(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu

We hail o

Later some Abuja politician or those who have limited grassroot reach will be trying to bring him down

Tinubu knows how to reach out to people the same way he reached out to AKume, Abubakar Audu, Oshiomole, Timi Sylva
All these pple hailing Tinubu, u all shud be ashamed of yourselves. What has he done for Ur generation rather than holding an entire state to Ransome for the past 20 years.
I weep for the youths of my generation!!!
A man u all should hold responsible and demand he makes restitution for all he has done, u guys are hailing him and encouraging him to do more

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by obstead200(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2019
seguno2:

And as usual the deprived citizens who employ them into public office LOL the whole thing away and continue hoping for a saner clime.
Interesting people.
The thing tire me too my brother
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Tinubu is sure father of all politics in Nigeria
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by olajide8(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Printerscanner:
Now tell me, is Tinubu not Awo's reincarnate?

He has done one thing awo was not able to do- form an alliance with the north and move the whole political structure of the south west into the main stream politics

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by olajide8(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2019
obstead200:

All these pple hailing Tinubu, u all shud be ashamed of yourselves. What has he done for Ur generation rather than holding an entire state to Ransome for the past 20 years.
I weep for the youths of my generation!!!
A man u all should hold responsible and demand he makes restitution for all he has done, u guys are hailing him and encouraging him to do more

Well your opinion, but just to inform you- as of today their is no governor in the S.W including the vice president that has not worked in the capacity of commissioner or contractor while tinubu was governor of lagos state and it was with the intent of grooming them for political office of their respective states - 2ndly Rome was not built in a day- the master plan of lagos which is being tweaked slightly and improved upon everyday was started with tinubu - lagos is self sustaining because of tinubu, especially with what obj did to him then seizing lagos state funds- hate him or like him he is pro- the masses all the bourgeois in lagos are arms up against him- 3rdly in order for others to succeed there must be someone making the sacrifices - his word is his bond, when he says yes take it to the bank, if you don't know him, I know people that know him - vilified by many loved by more that is the jagban for you

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by fergie001: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2019
afroniger.......

Saw this one this morning

http://thenationonlineng.net/akala-makinde-others-form-alliance-against-adelabu/

Forget party, Ajimobi burnt bridges and the party will pay for it......
Some of us who lived in Ibadan know that there is none more proud than Ajimobi with razor-like tongue......

It will take a miracle for Adelabu to win....

1 Like

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by farem: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2019
iammo:
While he is busy restrategizing, his haters are busy insulting him, when he begins reaping the political gains they call him all sort of names will start to cry and wail endlessly
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by d4james: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM, BUT FOR ALAO AKALA "THE FEAR OF EFCC IS TO GO BACK TO APC" MTCHEWWWW SHAMELESS PERSON.
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by porthouse7(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2019
my adopted father
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Bakerdav: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Fake news ,akala was in Ibadan with a meeting with other colleagues with ladoja doing meeting as at yesterday
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by wellmax(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
What makes Tinubu so strong, what is Tinubu doing differently to get such strong followership and loyalty.

Simple, bring out the best of candidates, empower other to be strong in their own domain and ensure good governance. That's all. Others just want to be godfathers with nothing to show for it.

Long live Jagaban.
The nightmare of Igbos, the tutor of Saraki, the frontier of a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by Fixed1122r: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2019
See below

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by akintunde63: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2019
amaniro:
His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubuullion van slave master Asiwaju.

This man is a great manoeuvrer and schemer!
Help me teach Bukky some lessons

Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by ramak69: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
the jagaban of Africa
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by nadiq1: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by nadiq1: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
afroniger:

https://oyoinsight.com/breaking-after-second-meeting-with-tinubu-alao-akala-rejoins-apc/

So what is he going to do now? A candidate for APC has been selected already. Are they going to rerun another primary? Or will Adelabu step down for him? This baba should just go and rest and allow younger vibrant minds.
Re: After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com by hakku: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
seguno2:

Please don’t allow ignorance to kill you.
Who was President in 2011
Thank me later grin

Answer my question and stop beating about the bush. Buhari came into power in 2015 but Tinubu has been existing before then so why didn't previous government jail him if he was as you said a kleptocrat protected by Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.