Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari (10565 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by rapid101(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Who ona wan support b4
Useless apc and supporters
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by nuroegbu(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2019
With pictorial proof and a valid hard evidence, show me one thing Atiku stole n I'll believe u and all of APC.. "I'm just curious why APC's national Anthem is Atiku is a thief.. yet you can't arrest n charge him accordingly.. Contact me if u have any evidence I can verify n I'll do my research about it and decamp sharp.
TheGreenLand:
I and every Nigeria that voted for Buhari will defend d president & our votes too.
Only pigs r still pained dat dere thief no win.
Una go cry for 4 years & beyond..
Dirty 5% pigs, una suffer just dey start.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by midolian(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2019
joseph1832:
Haba bros. Easy on the guy now. His real shocker will come when the court declare him the loser. Lol

I believe they're saying he'll use video evidence. That the PDP agents in polling units have video recordings of the election process. I laugh oh because for my own polling unit and the surrounding unit, na flexing the PDP agent just dey flex. Guy man just dey drink beer up and down.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by leo1234(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
I and every Nigeria that voted for Buhari will defend d president & our votes too.
Only pigs r still pained dat dere thief no win.
Una go cry for 4 years & beyond..
Dirty 5% pigs, una suffer just dey start.

Why not tell us how this present administration affected your life positively.
How have your standard of living improve over the past four years
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by joseph1832(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
midolian post=7624p0165:
grin grin grin
bros Abeg wen be gubernatorial election. March 2 or 9.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by midolian(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
joseph1832:
bros Abeg wen be gubernatorial election. March 2 or 9.
March 9
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
midolian:
March 9
thanks bro. I got a text from INEC saying it's March 2nd. I'm thinking things bro.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by evsimmigration: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
I would rather tie u on wet yransformer than hagging u..Lol..I am happy u have accepted ur rigging escape route.Just imagine how d whole country was in mourning mood cos of d way a lifeless jubril manipulated and won He is d real thief...I am never a friend of Atiku, but a great Enermy of Jubril.. i joined Atiku's train cos i would rather choose a living demon over a lifeless jubril..He is ur president not mine.I know d cabal in d cabinet packaged mr Jubril well and he is impersonating Buhari well for now.,time will soon tell cos d Jubril will soon be exposed.

danot1030:

I could feel that you are in serious pain and filled with so much hate but if your rigging theory gives you you consolation then live with it, the fact remains that Buhari has won and will still rule for another four years. If you don't want to be in this same country with me try this...
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by evsimmigration: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
I would rather tie u on wet yransformer than hagging u..Lol..I am happy u have accepted ur rigging escape route.Just imagine how d whole country was in mourning mood cos of d way a lifeless jubril manipulated and won He is d real thief...I am never a friend of Atiku, but a great Enermy of Jubril.. i joined Atiku's train cos i would rather choose a living demon over a lifeless jubril..He is ur president not mine.I kno smiley[color=#990000][/color]w d cabal in d cabinet packaged mr Jubril well and he is impersonating Buhari well for now.,time will soon tell cos d Jubril will soon be exposed.

danot1030:

I could feel that you are in serious pain and filled with so much hate but if your rigging theory gives you you consolation then live with it, the fact remains that Buhari has won and will still rule for another four years. If you don't want to be in this same country with me try this...
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Cityguy: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
I care less, even don't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Zamfara APC Excos / Garba Shehu: Anti-Buhari Characters Behind Transparency International / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.