Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari (10568 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2019
midolian:
Do they even need to respond? Why dignify a leader of thieves with a response? Atiku can go to hell for all I care!
It's tiring. The way you guys get jittery and react to every little thing. If you're confident of your fraud mandate the best thing to do is ignore the PDP "noise".

2 Likes

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Seetto: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Why flat headed goons are always on the side of criminal minded politicians, like thiefsaraki and thiefatiku , ayofayose, coward nnamdi cownu, bode George, dansuki, Stella oduah, Ben Murray Bruce,
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by evsimmigration: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2019
danot1030:
Atiku really thought he was popular because he surrounded himself with noise makers who were very lousy in assuring him of victory while Baba does not engage in noise but win the heart of the electorates.

Keep quiet.I wonder why i shear d same country with a low mental retard olodo like u..Sufffering and smiling..Bubu is a criminal that was why his Cabals removed CJN at die minute, and put their man cos he's aware that if he rigs d election and they charge d cabal to court,their man will favour him A lifeless Jubril who could not speak good English,always talking like an imbicile..No wonder cabal controls jubrils cos he does not know anything.Even though Atiku was a wrong choice, yet Atiku won him hands down.Without rigging ur lifeless Jubril one who u supported would have been disgracefully defeated.U were supporting Jubril cos ur hypermopia which yoruba race are suffering is making them believeJubril will shift power to SW,or may be when he died on d throne,Osibanjo will take over.But what happens to MK Abiola will soon happen to him,cos northners are not ready to switch or share power to betrayers like yoruba nefarious carafates!! Jubril is making buhari proud whereever he is.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by afoltundeseen(f): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Shebi nah una money una wan collext
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by AntiWailer: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2019
The criminal is not going to any court.

He just wanted to negotiate some deals and he has started already.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
just as how PDP is fake...cos they've deceived is for 16 years and it's time to enjoy another party you guys are complaining
Blame game till 5080
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:

nonsense 5%, na him u be.
d real smammer suporting d thief
who is this one?
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by evsimmigration: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Why is it yoruba race does not like to wash their odour/mouth?? The day i came closer to Tinubu mouth when he was shouting sai baba,o boy eh!! I vomitted d Galla & softdrink i was taken.The odour no get part two.That man and tooth paste na great enemy....I pity d wife dt kisses rotten maggot.Tufiaa!! Woman can do accept.I spite on u!

I and every Nigeria that voted for Buhari will defend d president & our votes too.
Only pigs r still pained dat dere thief no win.
Una go cry for 4 years & beyond..
Dirty 5% pigs, una suffer just dey start. [/quote]
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Is Scammer not Smammer, but am not surprised! APChit members are as Dull as their Dullards President.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by metroid(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Chai. Nairaland don s6ffer from this betnaija guy spamming every single thread. grin cheesy

Very annoying aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Saintsami(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2019
From Atikulated to, Atiquiet to, Atigentle to, Atigbafolorun
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by bionixs: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:

you amaze me . who confirmed Atiku a thief? you are just plain stupid. He is a thief yet Mr Saint corruption fighter couldn't arrest him and he wasn't hiding. He wasn't a thief when he was in APC sponsoring oga saint hypocrite . When he left APC,he became a thief your likes, yet they couldn't arrest or even invite him. I can't remember if he even has a case. He went further to get a form for presidential race,he was not arrested even when he declared not in Ghana but Nigeria. He became a thief when he was giving your president a run for his money. All APC could do was steal votes,fabricate figures,bribe and witch-hunt his men to return to power. shame! if you ever called him a thief again,thunder will fire your toilet mouth this rainy season. Just 12 months from now,YOU will be here casting stone on Buhari ,that is if you can still effort data to do so
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Vcblinks(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
I and every Nigeria that voted for Buhari will defend d president & our votes too.
Dirty 5% pigs, una suffer just dey start.
common shut that you infested mouth,who will suffer.nothing u bastards can do that can make an igbo man suffer,we are still progressing ooh in every ramification even ur useless eyes can see it.nothing u guys can do that can stop it.igbo are still soaring high.Is those almanjiris up north they slaughter like bastards you should worry about.

1 Like

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Where are the "like for atiku, share for buhari" crew? Or "back 2 Daura" crew?

Baskats!

They are all in sifia pains
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by BENARI: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Dirty 5% pigs, una suffer just dey start.

Can you tone down this rhetoric of hate please. If indeed the pigs in your words, are the pained ones, then your message isn't reflecting your joy of victory, rather it reflects anger as if you are the loser here.

If messages like yours and the likes from all sides continue to pour out here unabated, Rwanda is closer than we may think. When a war begins, the outcome is far from precise.

The Hutus who started the genocide because they were majority ended up not having tasted power at the center since the end of the genocide.

The Americans with all thier might are now negotiating with the Taliban in Afghanistan after 17 years of brutal war with ragtag group.

This message is to all without reserve.

I also call on the managers of this platform like I've done before to do something about this every increasing danger on its platform.
You will along with other media platforms and the negligent government also have blood on your hands when this pregnancy is finally delivered.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Techkidz(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2019
I'll defend the president with all my Life.
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
midolian:
Do they even need to respond? Why dignify a leader of thieves with a response? Atiku can go to hell for all I care!
Haba bros. Easy on the guy now. His real shocker will come when the court declare him the loser. Lol

I believe they're saying he'll use video evidence. That the PDP agents in polling units have video recordings of the election process. I laugh oh because for my own polling unit and the surrounding unit, na flexing the PDP agent just dey flex. Guy man just dey drink beer up and down.

1 Like

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by danot1030: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
evsimmigration:

Keep quiet.I wonder why i shear d same country with a low mental retard olodo like u..Sufffering and smiling..Bubu is a criminal that was why his Cabals removed CJN at die minute, and put their man cos he's aware that if he rigs d election and they charge d cabal to court,their man will favour him A lifeless Jubril who could not speak good English,always talking like an imbicile..No wonder cabal controls jubrils cos he does not know anything.Even though Atiku was a wrong choice, yet Atiku won him hands down.Without rigging ur lifeless Jubril one who u supported would have been disgracefully defeated.U were supporting Jubril cos ur hypermopia which yoruba race are suffering is making them believeJubril will shift power to SW,or may be when he died on d throne,Osibanjo will take over.But what happens to MK Abiola will soon happen to him,cos northners are not ready to switch or share power to betrayers like yoruba nefarious carafates!! Jubril is making buhari proud whereever he is.

I could feel that you are in serious pain and filled with so much hate but if your rigging theory gives you you consolation then live with it, the fact remains that Buhari has won and will still rule for another four years. If you don't want to be in this same country with me try this...

Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by mrfm1: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by AllenSpencer: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Make dem collect their own dollars from Atiku
Re: APC Legal Directorate To Atiku: We’ll Defend Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2019
bionixs:
you amaze me . who confirmed Atiku a thief? you are just plain stupid. He is a thief yet Mr Saint corruption fighter couldn't arrest him and he wasn't hiding. He wasn't a thief when he was in APC sponsoring oga saint hypocrite . When he left APC,he became a thief your likes, yet they couldn't arrest or even invite him. I can't remember if he even has a case. He went further to get a form for presidential race,he was not arrested even when he declared not in Ghana but Nigeria. He became a thief when he was giving your president a run for his money. All APC could do was steal votes,fabricate figures,bribe and witch-hunt his men to return to power. shame! if you ever called him a thief again,thunder will fire your toilet mouth this rainy season. Just 12 months from now,YOU will be here casting stone on Buhari ,that is if you can still effort data to do so
you people keep getting something wrong, the APC didn't tag atiku a thief. The tag came from his own dealings in the past and from his boss Obj. Even while in APC he came a distant third in their primaries and was never really carried along there. But obviously he feels a whole lot more at home in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall / 30 Killed As Bandits Attack Katsina Communities / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.