Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. (30116 Views)

Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP / (PICS) Akeredolu Buys SUVs For Judges In Ondo After 10yrs Of Neglect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by segunwilly: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2019
They are boasting of keeping billions of Naira already to campaign and dole out to people to vote APM, this is the money they are supposed to have used in paying;

1. Students bursary for almost 7 years of nonpayment
2. Tai Solarin College of education staff salaries and arrears of 6 years.
3. Ogun State higher institutions subventions of 7 years.
4. Over 46% of Ogun State workers salaries in the form of Coop deductions, promoting arrears, leave bonus, study allowances to the tune of BILLIONS OF NAIRA.
5. Networks of roads and bridges across the 20 Local Government which are in a messy and internationally embarrassing situation. Those of us living in Ogun State especially in Ifo, Ado Odo/Ota, Yewa North, Ipokia, Obafemi Owode, Odeda, Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Imeko-Afon LGs are not only living in pain, our lifespans are been reduced, just because Amosun wants to be the richest man in Africa whose boys are bragging to have the richest bags of money to deceive the suffering masses of Ogun State.

How many of the branded buses he bought with our stolen money will revive our lost lives to accident, manhours lost on the death tolls called roads or loss of lives in our mortuaries called hospitals without drugs, electricity, sufficient doctors and nurses, beddings and so on?

Can we imagine Amosun has sank billions of Naira on his anointed candidates from APC to APM including Abudukabiru Adekunle Akinlade as Governor, Gbeleyi as Senator for Ogun West and so on in APM. With all these embezzlement to win the 2019 elections and continue his looting from the rare stage through Triple A, are Ogun State people so foolish to vote Amosun stooges into power again to secure third term agenda for Amosun? They are even bold to say they are sustaining the mission to rebuild Ogun State as if rebuilding Ogun State is just about demolishing thousands of houses and business outfits and fail to construct roads after all.

Ogun people will collect all the money you are bringing and still vote you out. APM means ATM, it is time Amosun spends all the money he has been looting through Triple A. Please Vote wisely

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Miracle4Sure: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
What a Selfish man ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Lazyreporta(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
smiley

Anyways,
It's a must for you to learn digital marketing to remain in business

https://www.nairaland.com/5039485/why-must-learn-digital-marketing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Richdad50(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
This is a complain that holds no water considering the financial damage done to Lagos by its Masters. The last election tested the popularity of Tinubu in the west and he will do everything possible to redeem his image in the governorship elections.
OYO, ONDO, and the rigged OSUN are already been tossed out of his hands. One day, someday, he will have only his household as his sphere of influence. Nothing last forever.

#Richdad

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by ayenika1: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
We already know. Even the Ascon people about 10k or more that paid 10k for form,went thru series of interviews,and yet,no final list has been released are mad at him.

APC's candidate is a rich man with no intergrity 'cos I don't know how a man that wines and dines with the likes of Dangote and Otedola will join political and at last we all knew he only possess WAEC certificate. Where is the morality and intergrity? He ought to have attain the power of Tinubu and likes in his domain and develop it to a very large extent. What does he want in politics.? For me,he's a bad candidate.

APM,as you rightly said,we don't want a stooge again. We are tired of "Oga has not approved" et al. He should have just went back to Rep. It's certain,he will loose

ADC, let's try a new hand who has bo blemish on bad record. Let us try the young man and see what his first time will look like. As for me,if I leave this hospital bed,I owe him my vote as a first time Voter.

Good luck to all aspirants. May be best win and have the people at heart. We are more political conscious so,if your first term is poor,forget the second term. No more godfatherism in Ogun State again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by inoki247: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Dem don dey open Amosun Case file as e don step on d Cabal Toes...
Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by faithfull18(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Amosun and his anointed doesn't deserve a win. A lot of abandoned projects everywhere in Ogun.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Hotfreeze: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2019
EgusiSoup:
Why are you complaining?

Yoruba people are betrayers

Shibuke, stop talking nonsense.

Carry your gala carton and enter Ikorodu Road, traffic don dey there.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by ayenika1: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2019
We already know. Even the Ascon people about 10k or more that paid 10k for form,went through series of interviews,and yet,no final list has been released are mad at him.

APC's candidate is a rich man with no intergrity 'cos, I don't know how a man that wines and dines with the likes of Dangote and Otedola will join political and belittle himself. At last we all knew he only possess WAEC certificate. Where is the morality and intergrity? He ought to have attain the power of Tinubu and likes in his domain and develop it to a very large extent. What does he want in politics.? For me,he's a bad candidate.

APM,as you rightly said,we don't want a stooge again. We are tired of "Oga has not approved" et al. He should have just went back to Rep. It's certain,he will loose

ADC, let's try a new hand who has no blemish on bad record. Let us try the young man and see what his first time will look like. As for me,if I leave this hospital bed,I owe him my vote as a first time Voter.

Good luck to all aspirants. May be best win and have the people at heart. We are more political conscious so,if your first term is poor,forget the second term. No more godfatherism in Ogun State again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, about one week ago, i asked for financial assistance here on Nairaland, some people sent money to me while some people rained abuse on me but I pray that God will not let you find yourself in my condition.
I had a good job until I lost the job due to Tuberculosis. I was placed on eight months injections (Capromizine) and one year eighteen peices medicine every day.
Even I have started looking for a security job against the doctor's advise that I should finish my medicine before i start working again because I'm still weak.
If you can still help me, my account details is as follows:
Account Name: Adisa Olusegun. Wema bank account number: 0237345387.
Please no insult if you can't help, just ignore.
Thanks
Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by SEONaijaExpert: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2019
APM is dead on arrival.

Amosun and Akeredolu should be sanctioned for anti-party politics.

13 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Amosun Turned Ogun into a revenue generating state. The only solution to ogun crisis is to divide the state so that resources can be shared efficiently.

If Ogun people don't want Amosun certainly Dapo Abiodun is never an option except you went Alpha Beta and Bulion Van to have access to Ogun state resources.

You guys should go for GNI

10 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by LibertyRep: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2019
This election is for GNI to lose.

But with what I witnessed in my polling unit last Saturday and from feelers from others around, money will play a major impact on the outcome of the elections on Saturday.

5 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Ok Ogun people don't vote Amosun's stoge instead vote Tinubu's stoge! undecided
Some people are incredibly stùpid!

14 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by OBTMOS(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by SOFTENGR: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Both the op and APM are not innocent. All parties are the same. Same mission - TO LOOT.

4 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by kayceshow(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
OP.... You forget to write how this man destroy MAPOLY becos of selfish interest. Destroying someone property becos of his own pocket

5 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by WisdomFlakes: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2019
Amosun is sick. He can spend billions to campaign for APM but could neglect Yewa/Ogun west axis for 8 solid years. That section of the state has the worst roads and infrastructures. That area must have the highest number of abandoned projects in the state.

18 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by dan761(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Ogun state People Please Vote GNI of ADC ,If Amosun says it's time for Yewa to become Governor GNI is also from YEWA.

8 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by franzis(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Was in ijebu-ode the other day and the number of bad,dusty roads I saw got me wondering....

7 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by tomdon(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Apc?
Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Nigeria State
Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Atk1nson(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Since Amosun is supporting APM rather than APC, he is now suddenly discovered to be corrupt

You did not write on Tinubu the bullion van operator smiley.

I wonder the mod that push this rubbish tale on FP. Please publish the regular Islamic articles we see on Fridays and take down this hogwash report.

11 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Slurity(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Richdad50:
This is a complain that holds no water considering the financial damage done to Lagos by its Masters. The last election tested the popularity of Tinubu in the west and he will do everything possible to redeem his image in the governorship elections.
OYO, ONDO, and the rigged OSUN are already been tossed out of his hands. One day, someday, he will have only his household as his sphere of influence. Nothing last forever.

#Richdad
The best state in Nigeria in terms of anything good that people are enjoying is Lagos and that the state you claim Tinubu is controlling. If you have sense, you should allow him control all other states then.

10 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by momove4real25(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2019
As for me as a govt worker Amosun didn't offend me much if not fr my deduction. But the thing is many ppl will sit at home without casting votes n later complain. If APM go win make dem win, if na Apc or ADC make dem win. Ogun workers are lazy to vote. We go all enjoy anyone that comes in be it good or bad. Orun nya bo ni. Amosun tried his best

3 Likes

Re: APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. by Richdad50(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
One day you will have him sleep with your wife.

#Richdad
Slurity:
The best state in Nigeria in terms of anything good that people are enjoying is Lagos and that the state you claim Tinubu is controlling. If you have sense, you should allow him control all other states then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.