Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians (22927 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / Polls Result: Ohanaeze Congratulates Buhari / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
The same USA that was crying that democracy was trampled on grin Those people are just after threir own interest.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Cabble4(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
If US can deny that the election wasn't a rigging galore, them I'm afraid. They are after something. I love honesty.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by adedehinbo(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
I have been making a lot of money from sniper business since they declared the presidential results,but Na Igbo people dey patronise me very much,I hope say no be say this people dey kill themselves?

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by frowland(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2019
dante0147:
Despite irregularities and Violence

There will always be irregularities and violence.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by LegacyB: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Haaaaa.when Atiku is still waiting to report Buhari to his USA. Whalahi people too scam this man. At this point I appeal to all Buharist like myself to pity Atiku small. This loss too much!!!!

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
When'-u've-got-no-choice.
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by linocol0075: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2019
This crowns it all. Finito

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by ameh99: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Chai..it is finished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by somalianprince: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
You think America is not aware that the election was massively rigged. They know all those things, just waiting for the right time to strike.

dante0147:
Despite irregularities and Violence

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by bluefilm: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
lanre377:
Some people will be in sifia Pain!!! with this news grin cheesy grin grin grin

I dey tell you. grin

They were hoping Trump will turn nigeria into another venezuela if their Cameroonian saviour fails to clinch the seat.

Unfortunately for them, US is already on the NEXT LEVEL with the good citizens of our dear country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by ToyinDipo(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Atifku, did you hear this?
Pick up the phone, you depressed swindled soul

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Donben007: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2019
It is finish for atiku... No support for anywhere now..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by willyjacs(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2019
mattonnairaland:
When Trumps congratulate someone he doesn't mean it
Trump is ur uncle and also ur neighbors... He told u that right?

if u nor get wetin to talk, go find chewing stick.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Okay, we wait for Biafra and Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
I have a feeling all these congratulations na sarcasm
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Bestbeelieve: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Samirana360:
for what
For securing their arms sale which they made with great profit to the dullard!!what else?
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked

United States abi Premium Times grin
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by babamadiba(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
How can they? When we the PDP are expecting them to come and flog buhari and inec for rigging the election? Never! We won't take it.( It's a pity how some of reason Sha)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by MobilityExpress: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
grin OBJ will just be sitting in one corner laughing at Atiku. Mission Accomplished grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by harley88(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari's Presidency

signed and sealed

Atiku supporters, Pls stay away from sniper and ropes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Bestbeelieve: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Ordinary Russian interference in US election we no hear word talk less of the kind rigging wey happin for 9ja...Then they say congratulations for your stupidity and we are happy!!
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Techkidz(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2019
celebgistz:
The U.S. government has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.

Mr Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party to win the presidential election.
Mr Abubakar and the PDP have, however, alleged fraud and vowed to challenge the result in court.

In its statement by Michael Pompeo, the Secretary of State, the U.S. said it “congratulates the people of Nigeria on a successful presidential election, and President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.”

“We commend all those Nigerians who participated peacefully in the election and condemn those whose acts of violence harmed Nigerians and the electoral process.

“We note the assessments of international and domestic observer missions affirming the overall credibility of the election, despite localized violence and irregularities.

“We also congratulate all the other candidates for their peaceful participation in the electoral process. We call on all Nigerians to ensure successful state elections next week.

“Going forward, the United States remains committed to working together with Nigeria to achieve greater peace and prosperity for both our nations.”

Source:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316949-elections-u-s-congratulates-buhari-nigerians.html

You worth it my president

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by PRINCEVICKEY: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2019
hope visa is sure now....cos d way u guys denied and refuse nigerians is alarming
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by MobilityExpress: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku right now cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by lakesider(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Who will pay for the death of those guys that had trump for ipob rally
Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Hotfreeze: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Authoreety:
US should shut up

Hahahaha

Soak your tears in this and drink it, you go dey all right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by kunmiiii: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol, who will Atiku now run and cry to!!

All those misinformed wailers shouting U.S and Trump in their enclaves as if Trump is an embodiment of morality and rectitude, someone that even has a myriad of indictments to answer, thanks to Michael Cohen's latest shocking congressional interview and revelations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Hotfreeze: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2019
somalianprince:
You think America is not aware that the election was massively rigged. They know all those things, just waiting for the right time to strike.

Akpu theorist, keep it it.

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2019
sageer1706:
Baba PMB has put so many people to shame and also retired so many people politically

WINNING ELECTION HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SHAMING OTHERS, GROW UP!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2019
This is the final darts to the heart of Atiku.

Buharig!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.