Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (52400 Views)

Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed / Miyetti Allah Alarmed Over Rejection Of Cattle Ranch In Igboland / Https://amp.pulse.ng/news/local/miyetti-allah-says-plateau-killings-revenge-for- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Karemarealty288(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.

You are a nutcase....how is this related to the subject matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mike00018:
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Criminals...... Bastard
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Igbunu4: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.
so after reading this threat and chest beating, this is what ur useless brain can make out of it. ABOKI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by bigdoo: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am sure Nigeria would start to burn soon, it's only a question of time. Those Ibo people who chose to live in the north, I don't have pity for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by drskyfly007(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
DAntivirus:
We are in this together... Especially the idiots who voted them in...
And the lazy ones who refused to come out that day to vote but are experts on social media ranting...

Voter apathy in south east is alarming!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by realest2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
haha..lett them come to igbo land, and watch the igbos wipe them out within days. I trust igbo people

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Igbunu4: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ebbunwa:
Atakwaranu m unu
Ataghi'm ha uta my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by JuanDeDios: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
OMG1:
There's no where in Igbo land that any Fulani herdman has been killed. Stop trying to cook lies
You may have a point. That sort of mindless killing is not something you'd easily find in the SE. He should provide the names of the murdered guys and report the matter to the police. I hope they sort out the matter peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Mboi: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
See this yediot. You and your Fulani herdsmen will be returned in body bags if you try killing anybody anywhere in the east. Do you think they are Benue people? That your patron is the President does not give you any guts to threaten anyone with death. We'll give you what you deserve. Ndiala!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by FriendNG: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
julitoch:
Talk is cheap, let them try Igbos and see that we value lives and don't tolerate nonsense.

Oya they done warn you. Dare it. Go and kill them or their cows.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by adedehinbo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sirheny007:
It's going to be a very rough 4 years..
And of course they have the official backing of the presidency.

BUT PLEASE, LET THEM STAY OFF IGBOLAND!
they won't leave,they have the right to do their businesses anywhere, if ur pained drink sniper
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
If you are in the SE/SS and the cows invade your farms and you let the cows and the herdsmen survive, then I think you are not just a coward but a fool.

If Buhari wants to remain President for life, fine.

But any attempt to continue this herdsmen nonsense should really make or break us and I actually think it is better to break us into units.

Such a level of illiteracy that does not want to embrace ranching is an indication that these people are lower sub-humans.

This is not tribalism, this is just a group of people trying to use political powers against others.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BABANGBALI: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
As Buhari don win now these bastards go get muscle pass hulk Horgan
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by FriendNG: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
realest2:
haha..lett them come to igbo land, and watch the igbos wipe them out within days. I trust igbo people

They.are already in Anambra. What remain is for you to go and wipe them. Chest beater

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level !!!!

Serves everybody right. The ones that could have gone out to vote or rig in AtikuObi but chose to stay at home and play football or eat nsala.

4 more years of bloodletting and nonsence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
adajiboyy:
Una father don win now so una fit start to make mouth and give threat. I am from agatu and my people shamelessly voted for buhari even after what they did to my people. I just pray fulani kills anyone from agatu again and someone calls me from home na swear I go swear for am. Una fit threaten Lily livered agatus but I am sure you can't do that with the ibos. You go kill them but they would never run from you but face you head on and fight you to the end.
walahi your people surprised me with their votes for Buhari, you sure sey dem well so?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by madridsta007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/dont-herdsmen-bloodletting-igboland-macaban/

On behalf of the Easterners, we say, come and start your next level in the South East. Since Sambisa that is bigger than Belgium is not enough for you.
It is in the East that your nonsense would end.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Cedric007: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
You talk like one who is having brain lickage,Mind your self.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by nobilie: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Haymaykar:
Is like these one is mad...let them try Igbo...na their village we go go burn finish....Igbo kwenu
My dear, let's pray trouble don't erupt. U need to know that, they are the army, air force, police, navy and above all govt. You can't fight govt. You can't go to their place but they will come to you legally.
This no be internet fight ooo. Na real life.
They have population.
They are heartless (you are thinking of better tomorrow and above all heaven). That is not in their agenda as they are blood hungry.
We don't want a repeat of war.
Solution; let the state govt and traditional rulers or 5 SE governors send a high delegate to Buhari and inform IG. Journalists should loud this and draw attention of international press to it.
Have a well trained vigilante to secure boundaries.
God will keep the great tribe and the son of God(Igbo)

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Halo22: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
For their own good, the herdsmen should just avoid any form of violence in the south east or else, the season 2 of Ogbunigwe will surface.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by realest2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
FriendNG:

They.are already in Anambra. What remain is for you to go and wipe them. Chest beater
nah, it hasn't gotten to that. For the sake of Nigeria, i hope it doesn't get to that stage..i honestly do. Now crawl back to your hole, stupid!!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Butoneday2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Miyetti Allah your Papa
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:
these people have been given another four years to boast and unleash mayhem on innocent villagers because they have a solid Rock behind them.......

Yes!!!

You scared now? They'll kill you in your own land just as you conspire and connive among yourselves to dispossess Yorubas of Lagos. Ntoi.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:
these people have been given another four years to boast and unleash mayhem on innocent villagers because they have a solid Rock behind them.......

Yes!!!

You scared now? They'll kill you in your own land just as you conspire and connive among yourselves to dispossess Yorubas of Lagos. Ntoi.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by 1930revival(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
I do not blame them! We should have come out enmmasse to vote

My dear Pdp had unbelievable massive votes...but Inec as expected turned against wishes. Didn't you see all that happened?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Shinjitsu: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Idiots try us this time and see

We are not your yourba Ass licker slaves

We will fight you Fulani bastards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos are crying now? What!!! You met your match. Let the bragging begin. Herdsmen go finish una one by one una never see anything. "we'll buy every inch of land in Lagos", "we'll dominate you", "we'll take over your territory", "we'll continue to plot your downfall".

Na so na. Karma comes in different forms. I'll gladly watch your kinsmen wiped off your OWN land. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sharpsecret, ugo4u. You feel the heat? Does it hurt? Yeah? Exactly how it feels like when you're threatened in your own land.

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!

May it not be better for any man who tries to assert authority over my home and people.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DonBenny77(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bet9ja0121:
[color=#000099][/color]see below

You get sense at all? You should be posting your alert from kc gaming

You are here displaying 50k with unhygienic fingers

Goan find work oh!
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by SouthEastFacts: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
They have forgotten so soon.

We are gentle like dove but also heartless when our survival is threatened.

They have forgotten the number of their brothers that paid for their stupidity at Aba after their stupidity at Nimbo Enugu.

They have forgotten the number of their brothers that were burnt alive at Aba and their burning bodies posted on Social media for every Igbo man killed by the military during Python Dance.

They forgot how 38 of their brothers paid with for stupidity after killing a young girl and old woman at Ideato, Imo State.

They have forgotten the number of policemen that were drowned in River Niger during Python Dance.

This time around, they should be brave enough to fight in the morning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by RedAlert08(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
May God punish you. You'll die a very painful death.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.