Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (52399 Views)

Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed / Miyetti Allah Alarmed Over Rejection Of Cattle Ranch In Igboland / Https://amp.pulse.ng/news/local/miyetti-allah-says-plateau-killings-revenge-for- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2019
str8talk1:

only a fool will talk like this. And you called yourself a female? are you that devoid of moral and conscience?
for your information read this:

Your father is a fool.

You said eebos are gentle? This is ridiculous. No igbos are not gentle. They're treacherous, scheming bastards.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Brag brag brag. The whole nation will rise against your tribe. Your doom is near and I'm sure you can smell it too. That's why you're jittery, quoting me everywhere. Hahahaha.

it's alright though I'm not jittery
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

No be only temper na temperature you go see. It's what it is. Since you people don't want to reason, na to wipe you off the earth's surface ni. I watched a video clip of an igbo man this evening, shouting and spreading hate speech. I was happier than I was annoyed and I'll tell you why. His comments are inciting, it'll make the gentlest of creatures burn. Yorubas are good people and you know it. But when we hear statements like that, you incite us, which is good. The fight we've been avoiding all these while will finally come to life. I can't wait to see the day igbos will be sent packing. Lol.

Imagine

just imagine

it's you, a lady who will quickly jump into your bed at the sight of house rat that is talking with your keyboard as if you had led a battalion of soldiers in a war

just laughing with ma left nyash
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

Imagine

just imagine

it's you, a lady who will quickly jump into your bed at the sight of house rat that is talking with your keyboard as if you had led a battalion of soldiers in a war

just laughing with ma left nyash

You should laugh with your right breast too. I don't scamper when I see rats. And no I won't kill at least not literally. I can do the killing in my heart. That's all that matters. It's just to show the depth of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

You're a bastard. What did I say, you're a bastard!!!! You think this is about insecurity? Gosh you're daft. Don't expect yorubas to love you, it's not possible. It's impossible to love domineering, hateful, greedy people. We accommodated you, allowed you t to thrive on here, yet you connive behind our back. God punish your father. How can you say Lagos is no man's land, are you cursed, like really? Can I go to the east and say anambra is no man's land. This your greediness will be your downfall eventually.

You're a moronic sket.

What's this gibberish y'all amala eaters keep rambling about accomodation? Igbos are bonafide Nigerians and as such, they can live whenever it's they wish to live within Nigeria.

Anyway, keep crying. 2million Igbos are expected to be in Lagos before 2023 to add to the already 4million Igbos living in Lagos. This way, Igbos can elect an Igbo governor in 2023.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by chukwumzurum(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2019
lol... Fulani people still dy learn work for igbo side.. just one day, all the Fulani's (beggers o, shoemakers, herdsmen o) go tire run

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

You should laugh with your right breast too. I don't scamper when I see rats. And no I won't kill at least not literally. I can do the killing in my heart. That's all that matters. It's just to show the depth of hatred.

isorait

I understand
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Go away first. Don't worry about what will happen, just leave. Leave o. Stupid set of greedy people. Pure water sellers. Shioor. Idiot.

And yes, you're hated. Every other tribe hates you.

Y'all amala folks would never stop guessing and assuming. I'm sure you've never lived outside your Oshogbo jungle yet, you assume everybody hates the Igbos, loool.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Defeat? Tueh. Shebi na ordinary reprisal attack you were scared of that your people in okota were packing their belongings planning to run away to the yeast. Ode. Does June 12 come to mind? Oloriburuku

Your June 12 market riot was subdued and crushed with a platoon of soldiers within 2 hours, having your cowardly running in different directions facing Ile ife.

Aba women riot makes more sense than your June 12 market riot, looool.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

E be like say sket abi sketch is a new word you just learnt. Mugu. Well keep arguing, I'm done with that.

It's operation kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Your June 12 market riot was subdued and crushed with a platoon of soldiers within 2 hours, having your cowardly running in different directions facing Ile ife.

Aba women riot makes more sense than your June 12 market riot, looool.

Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2019
iammolise:

No be lie my broda
I was telling a benue folk same some days back... Benue people should imitate the Ibo style at handling these beast, blood for blood, sword to sword.

Leave Igbos outta your Benue gibberish.

A major seagernt from benue was the person who shot and killed Lt. Col Okonweze and Major John Obienu at Abeokuta garrison in the first day of the July 1966 counter coup.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

E be like say sket abi sketch is a new word you just learnt. Mugu. Well keep arguing, I'm done with that.

It's operation kill them all.

You're a stark illiterate sket.

I don't animal speak. However, operation kill them all already started at mile12 where awusa folks choked y'all to death for killing one awusa man. Those who survived the attack were again, seen running in different directions to Ile ife, loool.

What's it with y'all facing Ile ife when running?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by kettykin: 5:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Cowards you say. You guys should bring out your weapons to fight now if you wouldn't be killed down to your unborn children. Rubbish. You think you have the numbers in Lagos. Before you bring your people from the yeast to join you in Lagos, it would have been too late. Oyo, ogun state, is closer to Lagos than any eastern state is. And I can bet you, when it gets dirty, the hausas will be on our side. Biafra should come to mind, right. Together we'll burn down your properties in Lagos and kill you all one by one. Even the south south will deny you. They hate you too. You stand alone. You do.
I love your one sided reasoning. How about yoruba in port Harcourt. Will they escape the wrath of igbos. This yoruba igbo war will spread nation wide but will start from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by stevenosa(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Bring it on... Ever ready, not in our land, we go fight back. We no be Agatu oooo
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by dapillar: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2019
15 Million mumus brought this upon us. Now the herds men will kill u take over your lands and nobody can do jack because they got the backing of the federal government this next level will be rough.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

I don't animal speak. However, operation kill them all already started at mile12 where awusa folks choked y'all to death for killing one awusa man. Those who survived the attack were again, seen running in different directions to Ile ife, loool.

Your father wey you dump for village cos you wan come Lagos, no be illiterate him be?

Anyway, the little wey happen for last week na just tip of the iceberg. We control you and tell you what to do. If you want to vote for stupid people, you go back to your village to do that, or get killed. Period.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
kettykin:

I love your one sided reasoning. How about yoruba in port Harcourt. Will they escape the wrath of igbos. This yoruba igbo war will spread nation wide but will start from Lagos

MajesticIgbo:

Scared kittens. Dare your people in these areas to come out to vote in the next elections if they won't meet their death. Rubbish.

We're not one and can never be. One Nigeria is a scam. Eebos are deceitful, treacherous bastards, it's impossible to live with them. We'll burn down your businesses, buy back your properties and deport you back to that your wretched village you're so scared of stepping foot in. We'll know if it's us who call the shots or your wretched daddy @MajesticIgbo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by akaahs(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afonjas:

You wey dey talk where are you from, them no dey kill you? abi you're immune to their attacks.

WE JUST TEOLD THEM THAT WE ARE READY AND WE ARE NOT THE MIDDLE BELTANS THEY KILL AND GO FREE.
Me that is talking is from sk part of kd. We no dey them play.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MrSly(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/dont-herdsmen-bloodletting-igboland-macaban/

Stop ranting on the screen. Kukuma come to fight Anam. Your great grand children may not want to step their feet in Igbo land after reading g the history of what happened to you.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by iammolise(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Leave Igbos outta your Benue gibberish.

A major angry"seagernt" cry from benue was the person who shot and killed Lt. Col Okonweze and Major John Obienu at Abeokuta garrison in the first day of the July 1966 counter coup.

Uncle if u can't comprehend a sentence just keep quiet and mind ur business... First of all work on ur spelling to begin with undecided
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Afonjas: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
akaahs:

Me that is talking is from sk part of kd. We no dey them play.

OKAY ONE THING YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IS THAT, IGBO LAND, WHETHER ABIA STATE, IMO STATE, ENUGU STATE, SOME PARTS OF RIVERS STATE, ANAMBRA STATE, EBONYI STATE AND SOME PARTS OF DELTA STATE ARE NOT LIKE SOUTHERN KADUNA, JOS, BENUE ETC,

WE ARE NOT EVEN LIKE THE YORUBAS, BECAUSE THE HAUSA/FULANIS CAN FIGHT YORUBAS IN THEIR LAND BUT CAN'T FIGHT IGBOS IN IGBOLAND.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by str8talk1: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Your father is a fool.

You said eebos are gentle? This is ridiculous. No igbos are not gentle. They're treacherous, scheming bastards.

unfortunately, ur outburst is not a surprise to me, do u know why? this is how children of d bond woman respond to pressure.
happy reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.