Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (52397 Views)

Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed / Miyetti Allah Alarmed Over Rejection Of Cattle Ranch In Igboland / Https://amp.pulse.ng/news/local/miyetti-allah-says-plateau-killings-revenge-for- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by sharpsecret: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Your head dey there.
our head dey there..igbo amaka
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
DMerciful:
I do not blame them! We should have come out enmmasse to vote
pls could you let me in to why the vote from the east was this low? Were I reside Herr up north , your people pretty came enmass , wallahi I was so elated , never seen my Igbo friends son high spirited when it comes to election like this time, they really encouraged and boosted NY morals to stand for all those 6hours on the que even on an empty stomach without water or food!But alas, you guys in the East called our hands like naija wjot and visual football. Games!pls lecture me on why the high level of Aparthy from you my guys from the east. You guys just lost a very good shot at leadership .... You know....
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DUTOKINGSON: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pls they should try it so that we use the opportunity to disintegrate Nigeria with full force ( Igbo with technology

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by DMerciful(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
I don't stay in the East. They gave a lot of reasons but I feel enough sacrifice wasn't paid to ensure they come and vote even in the face of challenges
gidjah:
pls could you let me in to why the vote from the east was this low? Were I reside Herr up north , your people pretty came enmass , wallahi I was so elated , never seen my Igbo friends son high spirited when it comes to election like this time, they really encouraged and boosted NY morals to stand for all those 6hours on the que even on an empty stomach without water or food!But alas, you guys in the East called our hands like naija wjot and visual football. Games!pls lecture me on why the high level of Aparthy from you my guys from the east. You guys just lost a very good shot at leadership .... You know....
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by phase1: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
We will confortably pick up the guauntlet and face them if they are brave enough to come out in the morning to fight. Dirty cowards that kill at night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jessyjack:

it's like you are mad o.... who is this useful idiot from the West an accursed slave you are.....

Idiotic pig of biafra, how far? Your mama still dey mad?
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by blackboy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
In a sane country this man should be arrested or held responsible for any attacks. He along with the attackers will face the full wrath of the law. Didgraceful

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.

how did you know they're the ones spreading hate?
Or you've swallowed hook, line and sinker the allegations by the MACBAN person?

which of your tribes person have you inquired of the matter from? Or You're among the lost Igbos who're trying to sell Igbos because of the investments they made outside Igboland? 'Gee nti nwoke m', next time you hear of a conflict involving your tribes people, don't be too forward and hasty to condemn your people without full gist of the matter. I don't know which you would easily believe between a stranger and your own blood but for now do me a favour,

stay true to your blood and shut da Bleep up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by HolyTitus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t know why My Southeast people are spreading hate just because Buhari won. It is totally un-called for.
iru species dindinrin wo leleyi nah

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:
Igbos are crying now? What!!! You met your match. Let the bragging begin. Herdsmen go finish una one by one una never see anything. "we'll buy every inch of land in Lagos", "we'll dominate you", "we'll take over your territory", "we'll continue to plot your downfall".

Na so na. Karma comes in different forms. I'll gladly watch your kinsmen wiped off your OWN land. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sharpsecret, ugo4u. You feel the heat? Does it hurt? Yeah? Exactly how it feels like when you're threatened in your own land.

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!

May it not be better for any man who tries to assert authority over my home and people.

You're a moronic person.

During the trans-Atlantic slave trade, Igbo women who were taken to the new world committed suicide if they figured out that a white man was going to rape them. Even during the civil war, Igbo women, instead of allowing uncircumcised desert dwellers rape them - they killed themselves. I know you must really be pissed now.

BTW, Igbos fought a proxy war against Arab expansionists and white imperialists while, your revolution against Babsngida's government was crushed with a platoon of soldiers within 2 hours. This had your cowardly men running in different directions to Ile Ife. Loooool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Tueh. Is this your defense speech? We all know hausas are the most brutal when it comes to slaughtering. And since the hatred for igbos is already inherent, they won't hesitate to slaughter your people in one fell swoop! Easy as pie! Ohhhh just thinking about it is delicious.

U said "we all know Hausas are the most brutal......."

Now I see why your tribe keeps begging for unity unlike majority of Igbos who believe in themselves and are after their Biafra. So because you perceive Hausas to be the most brutal, you and your people will rather die as slaves than stand up to them?

For your information, Hausas merged with Yorubas and even some foreign powers to fight the Igbo Biafra in the 60s, so if they were the most brutal, they should have faced Igbos alone, and I can tell you that there wouldn't have been any existing tribe like Hausa. So, go and equip yourself with knowledge of history to present sound argument, u can't give what you don't have, you can't argue what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:
Igbos are crying now? What!!! You met your match. Let the bragging begin. Herdsmen go finish una one by one una never see anything. "we'll buy every inch of land in Lagos", "we'll dominate you", "we'll take over your territory", "we'll continue to plot your downfall".

Na so na. Karma comes in different forms. I'll gladly watch your kinsmen wiped off your OWN land. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

sharpsecret, ugo4u. You feel the heat? Does it hurt? Yeah? Exactly how it feels like when you're threatened in your own land.

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!

May it not be better for any man who tries to assert authority over my home and people.

who's asserting authority over you and your people?
Na we tell una to be lazy? Lkwd.......

lol...... I know you feel insecure to see how Igbos thrive in Lagos and other parts of South west, thus your source of hatred for them. ? there's nothing you can do about it my dear because Igbos are blessed with creativity and hardwork, they are not lazy like your tribes people and that's the reason they survive anywhere they enter, so don't envy them since it's divinely orchestrated. Meanwhile, Remove Igbos from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, let's see if those areas don't end up like caskets.......but I can assure you, the story of the swallowed Egyptians is your portion if you continue keeping your heart as dark as Pharaoh's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

lol...... I know you feel insecure to see how Igbos thrive in Lagos and other parts of South west, thus your source of hatred for them. but I can assure you, the story of the swallowed Egyptians is your portion if you continue keeping your heart as dark as Pharaoh's

You're a bastard. What did I say, you're a bastard!!!! You think this is about insecurity? Gosh you're daft. Don't expect yorubas to love you, it's not possible. It's impossible to love domineering, hateful, greedy people. We accommodated you, allowed you t to thrive on here, yet you connive behind our back. God punish your father. How can you say Lagos is no man's land, are you cursed, like really? Can I go to the east and say anambra is no man's land. This your greediness will be your downfall eventually.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Yes!!!

You scared now? They'll kill you in your own land just as you conspire and connive among yourselves to dispossess Yorubas of Lagos. Ntoi.

and you have already accepted defeat from those that conspire and connive to disposses you from your land?

No wonder Kwara was easy for the caliphates, you people should stop being cowards joor.....

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

Na we tell una to be lazy? Lkwd.......

Meanwhile, Remove Igbos from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria, let's see if those areas don't end up like caskets.......but I can assure you, the story of the swallowed Egyptians is your portion if you continue keeping your heart as dark as Pharaoh's

Go away first. Don't worry about what will happen, just leave. Leave o. Stupid set of greedy people. Pure water sellers. Shioor. Idiot.

And yes, you're hated. Every other tribe hates you.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Champagnegold: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
the mayetti-Allah spokeperson spoke very uncivilized, why threatening when you know you are the boss u should have acted now, pls next time think before briefing the public
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

and you have already accepted defeat from those that conspire and connive to disposses you from your land?

No wonder Kwara was easy for the caliphates, you people should stop being cowards joor.....

Defeat? Tueh. Shebi na ordinary reprisal attack you were scared of that your people in okota were packing their belongings planning to run away to the yeast. Ode. Does June 12 come to mind? Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

Only bastards abandona and deny their fatherland. You're a bastard except you can prove otherwise. Greedy idiot. I don't see the reasoning behind bragging about what isn't obviously yours if it's not thievery. Yeebos are cursed jare. Ask yourself why you people always fight with other tribes. Why? Why are you hated by other tribes? Why? Please answer this question honestly and see if the problem doesn't lie with you. Olé.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

Cowards you say. You guys should bring out your weapons to fight now if you wouldn't be killed down to your unborn children. Rubbish. You think you have the numbers in Lagos. Before you bring your people from the yeast to join you in Lagos, it would have been too late. Oyo, ogun state, is closer to Lagos than any eastern state is. And I can bet you, when it gets dirty, the hausas will be on our side. Biafra should come to mind, right. Together we'll burn down your properties in Lagos and kill you all one by one. Even the south south will deny you. They hate you too. You stand alone. You do.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Cowards you say. You guys should bring out your weapons to fight now if you wouldn't be killed down to your unborn children. Rubbish. You think you have the numbers in Lagos. Before you bring your people from the yeast to join you in Lagos, it would have been too late. Oyo, ogun state, is closer to Lagos than any eastern state is. And I can bet you, when it gets dirty, the hausas will be own our side. Biafra should come to mind, right. Together we'll burn down your properties in Lagos and kill you all one by one. Even the south south will deny you. They hate you too. You stand alone. You do.

those in Lagos don't need to stress themselves in coming home, we have those in Igboland who can handle any madness from one yeye cattle group...... mtchew

let them try any nonsense and see what the word Igbo sounds like in conflict time

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
NSK4U:

those in Lagos don't need to stress themselves in coming home, we have those in Igboland who can handle any madness from one yeye cattle group...... mtchew

let them try any nonsense and see what the word Igbo sounds like in conflict time

Brag brag brag. The whole nation will rise against your tribe. Your doom is near and I'm sure you can smell it too. That's why you're jittery, quoting me everywhere. Hahahaha.
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Only bastards abandona and deny their fatherland. You're a bastard except you can prove otherwise. Greedy idiot. I don't see the reasoning behind bragging about what isn't obviously yours if it's not thievery. Yeebos are cursed jare. Ask yourself why you people always fight with other tribes. Why? Why are you hated by other tribes? Why? Please answer this question honestly and see if the problem doesn't lie with you. Olé.

hahaha

e pain u gan......

we're hated by other lazy tribes that think suppression can make our tribe fall into oblivion but keep getting disappointed after each attempt, just like the confusion that struck Pharaoh before declaring capital punishment against Israelites. but he got all the most perplexed when he discovered that the more he suppressed Israelites, the more their Blessing grew, it's the same analogy with other tribes that are against Igbos in Nigeria because they themselves just like the people of Israel have overtime requested that they be allowed to go as Biafrans but the Pharaoh's heart keeps chanting-One Nigeria, therefore, know it that the red sea experience awaits those who think they can battle against God's own people for Moses is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Melian:

Defeat? Tueh. Shebi na ordinary reprisal attack you were scared of that your people in okota were packing their belongings planning to run away to the yeast. Ode. Does June 12 come to mind? Oloriburuku

mmmmm

this clearly reveals that I'm even talking with illiterate as far as Nigerian history is concerned.

Do you really know what happened in June 12?

Just make research before coming online with half-baked Yoruba claimed education to spew rubbish.

for your information, you need education first and it's a pity those that succeeded Awolowo didn't follow his legacy to educate you and your tribes people well, hence this self misinformation.

In a nutshell, in Nigeria's history, you, Abiola and your entire genealogy were robbed of the mandate that was delivered to your people by Nigerians during Gen. Sani Abacha's regime and his tribes people, and just to vindicate me, history revealed that Yorubas kept calm and mute out of cowardice to fight those they perceived to be owners of arms, what an enslaved tribe from Adam, it's a pity anyway.

meanwhile, thank me for teaching you your history in this manner, it's the best way though, to learn it.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by str8talk1: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Karma is a bitch.

Kill them all!!!!!!!!!

only a fool will talk like this. And you called yourself a female? are you that devoid of moral and conscience?
for your information read this:

They have forgotten so soon.
We are gentle like dove but also heartless when our survival is threatened.
They have forgotten the number of their brothers that paid for their stupidity at Aba after their stupidity at Nimbo Enugu.
They have forgotten the number of their brothers that were burnt alive at Aba and their burning bodies posted on Social media for every Igbo man killed by the military during Python Dance.
They forgot how 38 of their brothers paid with for stupidity after killing a young girl and old woman at Ideato, Imo State.
They have forgotten the number of policemen that were drowned in River Niger during Python Dance.
This time around, they should be brave enough to fight in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Go away first. Don't worry about what will happen, just leave. Leave o. Stupid set of greedy people. Pure water sellers. Shioor. Idiot.

And yes, you're hated. Every other tribe hates you.

Now I feel your pain baby boo, you can't make constructive argument like one that indeed passed through formal education.

you know what babe, politics section is not just for you and I won't let you hurt yourself because of what I'm responsible for,

I just gotta tell ya da fucking truth, shun political threads that could be tribal, because I can feel your temper rising to a level that I fear.

I love you and I will always love you but I got to tell the truth, you can't stand argument, don't hurt yourself, you're a female and thus, emotional being, you're attaching emotions to our little conversation.

common, it's just a means to enlighten ourselves, stop taking it that far, I apologise for my rude comments against you or your tribe, abeg forgive me and forget our conversation.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

You're a bastard. What did I say, you're a bastard!!!! You think this is about insecurity? Gosh you're daft. Don't expect yorubas to love you, it's not possible. It's impossible to love domineering, hateful, greedy people. We accommodated you, allowed you t to thrive on here, yet you connive behind our back. God punish your father. How can you say Lagos is no man's land, are you cursed, like really? Can I go to the east and say anambra is no man's land. This your greediness will be your downfall eventually.

I'm sorry baby

like really sorry

I can't hold tears if you don't stop in this manner of talking.

I greatly apologise, I thought it would all end in a fun way as usual. abeg forgive me
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

hahaha

e pain u gan......

Exactly. Other tribes are lazy. Other tribes are cowards and other tribes are weaklings too. The igbos are the best thing to happen to every other tribe. Eebos are faultless. You see your narcissistic entitlement sense? You see where your problems lie? It's the other tribes against you, isn't it. You should look yourself in the mirror and ask why?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

Now I feel your pain baby boo, you can't make constructive argument like one that indeed passed through formal education.

No time for grammar jare, already told you that. Constructive arguments do not win wars. This is war. We fight. You die. Period.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by iammolise(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2019
adajiboyy:
Una father don win now so una fit start to make mouth and give threat. I am from agatu and my people shamelessly voted for buhari even after what they did to my people. I just pray fulani kills anyone from agatu again and someone calls me from home na swear I go swear for am. Una fit threaten Lily livered agatus but I am sure you can't do that with the ibos. You go kill them but they would never run from you but face you head on and fight you to the end.

No be lie my broda
I was telling a benue folk same some days back... Benue people should imitate the Ibo style at handling these beast, blood for blood, sword to sword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

No time for grammar jare, already told you that. Constructive arguments do not win wars. This is war. We fight. You die. Period.

Pele, we are not in any war joor

I was only kidding
Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by Melian(f): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

No be only temper na temperature you go see. It's what it is. Since you people don't want to reason, na to wipe you off the earth's surface ni. I watched a video clip of an igbo man this evening, shouting and spreading hate speech. I was happier than I was annoyed and I'll tell you why. His comments are inciting, it'll make the gentlest of creatures burn. Yorubas are good people and you know it. But when we hear statements like that, you incite us, which is good. The fight we've been avoiding all these while will finally come to life. I can't wait to see the day igbos will be sent packing. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah by NSK4U(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:

Exactly. Other tribes are lazy. Other tribes are cowards and other tribes are weaklings too. Only the igbos are best at everything. Only eebos are faultless. You see your entitlement sense. You see where your problems lie? It's the other tribes against you, isn't it. You should look yourself in the mirror and ask why?

I just love adoring my tribe

It's one of the best things I ever do

it offers me all the joy

I mean no harm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.