Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas (2898 Views)

APC Denies Suspending Rochas Okorocha / Fresh Registration Of Members In Apc: Wrong Timing / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oshiomhole has been a tough and successful chairman so far. Without him in the saddle, APC and Buhari would have been history by now. He has earned his standing with his triumph over numerous enemies, both internal and external.

However, I'll say he and the NWC are wrong on suspending Okorocha. For one, Okorocha wasn't as dumb as Amosun who organized his supporters to embarrass Oshiomhole and eventually Buhari when they went to Ogun state. If anything, Rochas has tried to be very mature about the whole issue and worked for Buhari's election.

Also from feelers I get from my friends, neighbors and colleagues, many of whom detests Rochas, it's obvious Rochas is a grassroots mobilizer and Uche Ugwumba is a very popular and loved politician. At least he has more clout and chances than Uzodinma who was anonymous, and is still anonymous, throughout the presidential campaigns.

I believe a deal could have been reached in Imo with Okorocha instead of this high hand deployed. Despite his statue misadventures, he's a very charismatic and charming politician who knows how to get to his people.

I hope Ugwumba wins on Mar 9th. I hear the race is between him and PDP's Ihedioha. I wish him the best and a settlement of the rift between Rochas and APC. As for Amosun, I have my own stone with which I'll welcome him whenever I see him

3 Likes

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by amaniro: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okorocha=Otocha tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by hisgrace090: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rubbish writeup!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by stephleena(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Serves him right.. Hope Uzodinma, will work with Emeka,to finally end Rochas's ambitions for Uche next week

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by JasonScoolari: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Swearing-in ceremony is May 29th, and the APC have already started shooting themselves one after the other. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Uche Nwosu loved by which people? Maybe those in his constituency. If not Rochas, who knows Uche Nwosu? Hope will surely loose to Ihedioha but he's more known than Nwosu.

Rochas squandered the goodwill he came into office with in his second term when he conernered everything good to his family and friends, and has been at war with Imolites ever since. Forget the rented crowd and the media propaganda, if Imolites have there way, they will kill him. APC knew this and didn't make him buharig SE campaign warrefa.

All the projects done by Rochas have either broken down or about to.

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Uche Nwosu loved by which people? Maybe those in his constituency. Rochas squandered the goodwill he came into office in his second term and has been at war with Imolites ever since. Forget the rented crowd and the media propaganda, if Imolites have there way, they will kill him.

All the projects done by Rochas have either broken down or about to.

I can't argue with you as it's your area and you surely know more than me there. I work with plenty Imolites and have them as neighbors. A lot of them, inspite of their dislike of Buhari, APC and even Rochas seem to agree that Ugwumba is loved because of his youthful nature. It surprised me in no small way.

The consensus anyway is that Uzodinma has no hope

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Tyche(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice write-up.

Okorocha has done more to APC than any other Igbo man dead or alive, he even went ahead to win his senatorial seat for APC against popular keyboard NL strategists grin.

IMHO, Okorocha's travails is some kind of proxy war for 2023. Adams OSHImOle is a pawn in that fight without realizing it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
I support that of Amosun

Rochas was a wrong decision

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Swearing-in ceremony is May 29th, and the APC have already started shooting themselves one after the other. grin

Ow far high Chief in charge of wailing wailers

2 Likes

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tyche:
Nice write-up.

Okorocha has done more to APC than any other Igbo man dead or alive, he even went ahead to win his senatorial seat for APC against popular keyboard NL strategists grin.

IMHO, Okorocha's travails is some kind of proxy war for 2023. Adams OSHImOle is a pawn in that fight without realizing it.

I think so too. Rochas fingered Amaechi and Oshiomhole personally as being jealous of his rising profile because of 2023.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
@Shuku0kukobambi you want Okorocha pardoned but not Amosun.
I thought both were accused of anti party activities. Why should Rochas be pardoned and not Amosun, doesn't make sense.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Tyche(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
Serves him right.. Hope Uzodinma, will work with Emeka,to finally end Rochas's ambitions for Uche next week

That was your posturings about his senatorial ambition, now we all know what happened
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I can't argue with you as it's your area and you surely know more than me there. I work with plenty Imolites and have them as neighbors. A lot of them, inspite of their dislike of Buhari, APC and even Rochas seem to agree that Ugwumba is loved because of his youthful nature. It surprised me in no small way.

The consensus anyway is that Uzodinma has no hope
Those people are either not in tune with reality or they are just kidding.

Yes Rochas takes Uche around for him to get noticed, but that's how popular he is...Rochas' in-law. Hope is grounded in Imo politics just like Rochas.

A simple question for you....do you think APC will screw Rochas with a candidate they think stand no chance?

What y'all should be worried about is Hope's sympathy for his former friends and that sympathy could have been expended during the presidential election. Now he is in the eye of the storm and must confront his former friends in the coming days at the poll.

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
I thought both were accused of anti party activities. Why should Rochas be pardoned and not Amosun, doesn't make sense.

I didn't say pardon for Rochas. I only felt since Rochas was more mature about his own travails unlike Amosun who even organized to embarrass his party, his should have received some deeper consideration.

It's even Rochas and Ugwumba that organized the crowd to welcome Buhari and APC to Owerri. Where was Uzodinma?

Meanwhile, Amosun even thwarted the efforts of Osinbajo in Ogun. I believe the circumstances of Rochas and Amosun aren't exactly same
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
I think and hope Okorochas issue will be resolved and Amosun permanently banned, even if possible take the Senate ticket from him and organize a rerun

Okorocha tried for APC in the SE

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I didn't say pardon for Rochas. I only felt since Rochas was more mature about his own travails unlike Amosun who even organized to embarrass his party, his should have received some deeper consideration.

It's even Rochas and Ugwumba that organized the crowd to welcome Buhari and APC to Owerri. Where was Uzodinma?

Meanwhile, Amosun even thwarted the efforts of Osinbajo in Ogun. I believe the circumstances of Rochas and Amosun aren't exactly same

All Amosun did was protest the way the party treated him. I must say his supporters acted way off script. If you watch the video you'd notice Amosun never expected it to escalate to that level sha.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amosun case is understandable because even Oshiomole installed Obaseki...but Rochas case is what I don't understand. .working hard for the party doesn't make his actions right. .trying to put his son in law as governor and deputy governor. ..is it a family affair. ..he should allow people go and loot their own. ..let the looting go round abeg...
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Those people are either not in tune with reality or they are just kidding.

Yes Rochas takes Uche around for him to get noticed, but that's how popular he is...Rochas' in-law. Hope is grounded in Imo politics just like Rochas.

A simple question for you....do you think APC will screw Rochas with a candidate they think stand no chance?

What y'all should be worried about is Hope's sympathy for his former friends and that sympathy could have been expended during the presidential election. Now he is in the eye of the storm and must confront his former friends in the coming days at the poll.

I don't believe for one second that Uzodinma will win imo state. You're the first to tell me that the man stands any chance and I won't argue with you because you're a son of the soil.

However I think that whatever APC and Buhari got in imo was due to Rochas and you're confirming it with the bold which says he sabotaged APC
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Okorocha and Amosun sins are the same and at the same time not the same

Broadly they both fought against the party and floated parallel parties against the party wish

Specifically Amosun took his own further by stoning the Party leadership

Both deserve punishment only that Amosuns should be more. I think they will resolve this by pardoning Okorocha earlier and Dealing with Amosun separately
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
What of buhari that declared during campaigns that the people could vote anyone in the "governotarial" election but must vote APC in the presidential? If it's not antiparty I wonder what it is.

The only reason Shuku0kukobambi wants Rochas pardoned without Amosun is cos he knows we will taunt Rochas to the moon and back grin
That's why the idiot rushed to open this thread before wailers beat him to it grin
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

All Amosun did was protest the way the party treated him. I must say his supporters acted way off script. If you watch the video you'd notice Amosun never expected it to escalate to that level sha.

Which is why it was the dumb thing to do. If his friend Buhari was even backing him before, after that episode, I'm sure Dem go quarrel
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by jmanity: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Like Rochas or hate him, he stands a good chance of becoming the next senate president or he may even be the APC presidential candidate in 2023.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
I think and hope Okorochas issue will be resolved and Amosun permanently banned, even if possible take the Senate ticket from him and organize a rerun

Okorocha is campaigning for his son inlaw and Amosun is campaigning for his trusted ally. Both committed same offense in my book. I can never agree with you Dayo, your mind is warped.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

You people are joking! You can never deny us the right the wail on top Rochas' shitty stomach.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by JasonScoolari: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:

Ow far high Chief in charge of wailing wailers
Oba of zombies himself, I dey Kamkpè.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
What of buhari that declared during campaigns that the people could vote anyone in the "governotarial" election but must vote APC in the presidential? If it's not antiparty I wonder what it is.

The only reason Shuku0kukobambi wants Rochas pardoned without Amosun is cos he knows we will taunt Rochas to the moon and back grin
That's why the idiot rushed to open this thread before wailers beat him to it grin

Are you unworthy of being treated with civility that you had to go that route? Is there any moment in your life that perhaps you could engage in some meaningful discourse? Do you feel less human that you would throw decency away Everytime? What's in this thread that triggered your basest instincts to manifest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by afroniger: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
It is better that both were suspended. If only one was suspended people would have read all kinds of meaning into such decision.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
uzobaby:
Amosun case is understandable because even Oshiomole installed Obaseki...but Rochas case is what I don't understand. .working hard for the party doesn't make his actions right. .trying to put his son in law as governor and deputy governor. ..is it a family affair. ..he should allow people go and loot their own. ..let the looting go round abeg...
But you guys were quick to remind us of the Bush's dynasty each time we call attention to Tinubu's dynasty, so what are we saying?
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by fecosequence(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
the battle is between pdp and apga.

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

Okorocha and Amosun sins are the same and at the same time not the same

Broadly they both fought against the party and floated parallel parties against the party wish

Specifically Amosun took his own further by stoning the Party leadership

Both deserve punishment only that Amosuns should be more. I think they will resolve this by pardoning Okorocha earlier and Dealing with Amosun separately

That's what I think too. Even in a court of law anywhere in the world, past records and behaviour come into play in apportioning punishment
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by la1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
The party MUST be seen to be fair and apply the law Equally to all members.. Anything outside that will invite chaos.. However that the punishment is applied evenly doesn't preclude the internal lobby and negotiations mechanism at the disposal of rochas in particular..after all they ARE politicians so let em politik!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.