Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Am Losing Hope In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Losing Hope In Life (2530 Views)

I'm Losing Hope / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Need Help I Think I Am Losing Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by Momfa: 11:47am On May 10, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hey guys, I am losing hope in everything. I am feeling seriously depressed, angry and frustrated. Things has been hard for me for a long time now. I've had some wreckless spending in the past. I've lose millions spending on unnecessary things. Now I am finding it hard to rise again. Things not going well as planned. I am losing hope in everything in my life.. I've lose money way too much than my age now I am finding it hard to rise again. In fact I can barely eat this days. All my clothes has fade. Even in my neighbourhood I am now feeling ashamed cos a lots of people used to see me as well to do young guy now I am rough, hungry and tattered. Please share your stories of how you go broke and then rise up again. I want to learn and feel motivated..

I want to believe you worked on something to make those millions, now u have lavished it, its normal, almost everyone has gone through that phase. All you need to do is first surround yourselfers with positive people, strategize on whatever u worked for you in the past and make it work again.

Buh if you dont go put hand 4 wetin no dey before, then na u know oo...
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by XXXiamakeenoXXX(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
specter:

Send me your email, and be on my neck. I will send you something, read it twice and make a life plan of your desired goals for the next 5months and five years.

It helped me, it could be all you need to get over discouragement.

Shalom
iamakeeno@gmail.com

Send me... Thanks!
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'll tell you why you lost and can never get up again
Its because you're a pussy!!! A big one

First thread you opened,road travel to Europe
Second thread,girlfriend tell you say you no fit make am in life,which I must say she is right.
Third this.

I for dey curse you dey go but I'll consider your mom.
Guy wake up. And read the responses from the last thread especially a lady that said you should write her name on a wall and you should wake up saying some certain words. That to me is the best advice.

I've fallen countless times but guess what,the bottom is the best place to start my brother

I can't share my story here but trust me I've been so broke I dey buy okra 40 naira with locust beans 10 naira to take cook soup wey we go use EBA wey I beg from my friend hand chop. Me and a pregnant wife. And I never gave up. Now my story change sotay them dey suspect jazz or yahoo.if I hear you say peem there again I go swear for you. Man up
Thank God you found your way up again but know one thing, it's neither by your power nor wisdom otherwise you wouldn't have gone broke at the first place.

Now, so many seem to get confused and frustrated when they fall and it takes the encouragement and advice from your likes who have been to hell and back to get them back on track upward but way you put the whole thing would leave the guy more devastated and depressed.

You would have done better by offering a way forward from your rich store of experience or at least drop an encouraging statement to spur the guy's hope in life.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2019
specter:

Send me your email, and be on my neck. I will send you something, read it twice and make a life plan of your desired goals for the next 5months and five years.

It helped me, it could be all you need to get over discouragement.

Shalom
I'll need it too, thanks a million, ugerald74@gmail.com.
Re: I Am Losing Hope In Life by drezzyx(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2019
Am going through a lot of difficult moments right now just like you, but have never given up because I know my helper will locate me one day so far u believe in God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer / Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos) / I Had An Anxiety Attack, And Ave Been Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.