Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari (5274 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Crimecity: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2019
"You and your mother voted for Buhari so am not giving you my money"

Here is yet another disturbing video of a Nigerian man based in Abuja, refusing to give alms to a less privileged Hausa-Fulani girl who he alleged she and her mother voted for President Buhari.

The man who spoke partly Hausa, filmed the whole incident and was heard saying;

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Crimecity: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2019

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Crimecity: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by gentle136(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2019
I detest d reelection of Buhari with passion.

Nigerians please and please do not let d children suffer for d sins of their parents for their are not d ones dat committed sin.

10 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2019
This should be a big challenge to Buhari to lift his people out of poverty.
Oh, I forgot that Buhari is even benefiting from keeping them poor so that they can easily influence them with half plate of rice during electionering period like he recently did.

Welcome to the next level even when you are drowning..

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Blinkers: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2019
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.
Igbos have damaged your psyche beyond repair..
Ntoorr!!

Main looking at the picture of that man ought to have told you where he came from, yet you didn't fail to call Igbos your tomentors .
You are even indirectly saying that Igbos are only ones that are allergic to poverty, hence detesting Buhari's government with passion because its associated with backwardness and penury.
I am sure Ondo and Oyo people are also Igbos.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by StOla: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Let them be videoing how they brewed the anarchy that will consume them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Donald95(m): 1:01am On Mar 02, 2019
gentle136:

Nigerians please and please do not let d children suffer for d sins of their parents for their are not d ones dat committed sin.

Let their parents take responsibility of them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Donald95(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2019
StOla:

Back then in2015 when buhari thought he is brewing policies that will consume SE but at the end the whole country felt it and not long after, ndi Igbo started balling high. tongue

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

This is becoming seriously I think u are seriously having a brain damage.
but my problem is why u have to rope ipob in every comment u make.
Leave ipob out of ur frustration.
Atiku won 2 states in Yoruba land ONDO and oyo are they ipob too?.
Then What makes u think the person on that video is not yoruba.

They way YORUBAs on nairaland think will make others see YORUBAS as people with small minds.
Anyways as long as there are states like ONDO and OYO in Yorubaland there's still hope for YORUBA race

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by StOla: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

Back then in2015 when buhari thought he is brewing policies that will consume SE but at the end the whole country felt it and not long after, ndi Igbo started balling high. tongue

Continue chest-beating while wailing immensely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by madridguy(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2019
The international communities are also noting it.

StOla:

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by deomelo: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2019
The fire Igbos are lighting go soon consume them, it's just a matter of time.

Hausa people got your number, just go and learn from our grandfathers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

You won't be exempted when the chips are down..
When a quit notice was given in 2017 because of Igbos, why were afonja elders running helter skelter telling Yoruba people in the North to relocate immediately even when they were not the target ?..
Don't tell me you are wiser than your elders..
Haboki don't know who is who..
Go and check all the corpers that were killed in 2011 when your Lord and personal Savior you worship today lost a presidential election .

Majority of those corpers were Yoruba.. Why didn't Buhari protect you people despite having a Yoruba running mate then ?.. Even all the crisis that happened in the 50's had Yoruba casualties.. Ofcourse you won't know because you believe in Oluole teachings..
Keep deceiving yourself.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

Keep on disgracing ur tribe . grin
Ur YORUBA Brodas in ondo are ipob too.
those hausa that voted in nasarawa, kaduna , and jos..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2019
madridguy:
The international communities are also noting it.

Mr man it is not a must to give a beggar alms. It is his money. And stop threatening Igbo people. Even if una try rubbish una too sef go collect. Rubbish!!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Preshy561(f): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

Lol.
Keep begging, you know how to vote but you don't know how to struggle to survive.
That pics looks like a Yoruba man but you can't keep ipob off your mouth cos they are your daily bread, if they dont give you money, you wont eat.
Keep depending on 3rd class citizens for your help.
Me sef, na knock I deh knock give them if I see them close to me, especially the small ones.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

Damnnnn
How sure are you that the man is from the particular tribe you just mentioned
Can't you gather facts and more evidence before you start any form of tribal shit online.....
A good number of you guys here on nairaland disgust me... Remember that
#whatgoesaroundcomesaround

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2019
gentle136:

even Bible said that the sins of the parents are visited upon the children children ....this one is only the children and you are complaining

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by kotv: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2019
gentle136:

Does she look like she's old enough to live by herself? Who do you think sent her out to beg? It's that same parents that gets the money at the end of the day. Please preach something better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by deomelo: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

You won't be exempted when the chips are down..
When a quit notice was given in 2017 because of Igbos, why were afonja elders running helter shelter telling Yoruba people in the North to relocate immediately even when they were not the target ?..
Don't tell me you are wiser than your elders..
Haboki don't know who is who..
Go and check all the corpers that were killed in 2011 when your Lord and personal lost an election..
Majority of those corpers are Yoruba.. Why didn't Buhari protect you people despite having a Yoruba running mate then ?
Keep deceiving yourself.
[/s]

[s]
MatthAnn:

Damnnnn
Can't you gather facts and more evidence before you start any form of tribal shit online.....
[/s]

See guilty conscience. Like I said, the fire you are lighting will consume you first, learn from your forefathers.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by kotv: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2019
MatthAnn:

Damnnnn

They are very tribalistic. It's similar to how one Yoruba accused me of being Igbo; when I corrected it, their mod hid that correction and when I made a topic addressing their balant tribalism, they deleted that topic. Shameless Hate bigots pretending to be saint. They can cry and call everyone Igbo or Ipob. Very shameless people

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[/s]

[s]

See guilty conscience. Like I said, the fire you are lighting will consume you first, learn from your forefathers.

Bia enyia, Leave women alone typical Yoruba man U are frustrated, grin...
YORUBAS in ondo are Igbos too grin

But I'm starting to suspect u oh, why u carry this thing for head like this?..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Preshy561(f): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[/s]

[s]

Fire from where? Look at this almajiri? Am i working to feed a lazy ass like you? You know how to vote but you dont know how to work.
Stop being a disgrace to your kinsmen

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by LecciGucci: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

They are very tribalistic.[b] It's similar to how one Yoruba accused me of being Igbo; when I corrected it, their mod hid that correction and when I made a topic addressing their balant tribalism, they deleted that topic. [/b]Shameless Hate bigots pretending to be saint. They can cry and call everyone Igbo or Ipob. Very shameless people

I can relate bro, I can relate, I have experienced
That many times even in real life
I have had many incidents of them hating me and calling me "omo ibo" and using abusive words at me even when I'm not Ibo.
Just because I share different opinion from theirs sad
Sometimes I wonder why so much hatred.
And to think many of them are dating and marring Ibo girls. Nawao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by johnkey: 1:38am On Mar 02, 2019
A b o k I s are now on their next level, they don't need our help jhor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Kdon2: 2:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Crimecity:

Here is yet another disturbing video of a Nigerian man based in Abuja, refusing to give alms to a less privileged Hausa-Fulani girl who he alleged she and her mother voted for President Buhari.

The man who spoke partly Hausa, filmed the whole incident and was heard saying;

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

This na the new challenge in town.! grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Manbiggs(m): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2019
What is wrong all this people, wetin igbo people do una, every small thing igbo. This tribalistic stuff is getting out of hand. I don't give a Bleep whether your igbo or Yoruba. Yorubas are friendly people and are fun to be around with. Yes they do call us names too and we call them names. So what is the issue.it doesn't matter. Buhari is the president. Live with it.
Oh my God some people are just tribalistic buffoons

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by nedu666: 2:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Mr man it is not a must to give a beggar alms. It is his money. And stop threatening Igbo people. Even if una try rubbish una too sef go collect. Rubbish!!!
oga stop responding to all this lgbo threads. It is delibrate to keep nairaland alive. Ask ur self the man spoke hausa yet is tagged lgbo. Why. Election is over time to create lgbo threads to keep site active

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikonne Exposes Plot By Ikuku and Father to Take-Over Abia Govt Through Backdoor / Identity Of Failed Kaduna Church Bomber Causes Stir On Social Media / The Origin Of Arochukwu, Ohofia, Abam And Ututu People Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.