Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion (3245 Views)

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion by shotster50(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2010
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion by lawrytee(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
Nigeria is just too unfortunate and unlucky to have had blockheads like Obasanjo as president.he is supposed to be at the zoo where he rightly belongs.
Re: Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion by orangemen: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2010
you guys should discuss the message, not the messenger.

@abe,
can a blind man lead a blind man? i don't know what ur answer is but to me it is a big NO.
leaders are role models or call them pacesetters. in a plain language, they lead and others follow.
if u were arround when tunde idiagbon was arround, u will not need a prophet to tell u that the last saturday of the month is a clean up day. our tv stations will show u where idiagbon was cleaning his environment. soldiers and police where all involved in cleaning. bus and taxi drivers were forced to eat money if they mistakenly give out bribes at check points. i am only telling u a story of leadership by example.
tell me how on earth with all the noises from obasanjo and ribadu, ibb till date is a free man. did u believe it when u were told that among our past presidents, only abacha was corrupt? are u aware that that same obasanjo/ribadu administration was the most corrupt one in nigeria and that the highest level of looting was recorded under that same noise making administration.
start from ur hometown, check out who and who represented ur locality then and guess how much richer they are now and tell me the funds were from a geunine source.
apart from communication, we had edcuation, security, roads, electricity, the police, hospitals and a host of other basic needs of the citizens of nigeria, in which area are u affected positively by the noise making administration of obasanjo?
2007 elections are supposed to be fresh in ur mind, what lessons do u learn from that and how does that relate to the marginalisation been preached by the devil himself?
the death of the then chief of justice(bola ige) is yet unresolved and the then president is talking against marginalisation.
no wonder even in the midst of abundance, we are still the worst country in the world. we are the only existing country in this world without electricity. my dear, it is a shame.
u can tell me rome was not built in a day but be sure to say how long it took to build rome. @50, no good roads, no security, no credible elections, no propare educations, no hospitals, no steady power supply.
it is marginasation that the then wife of our president died in an abroad hospital and a one time president also died half in a hospital abroad. what a rich country with nothing meaningful. how many more of these so called leaders will die abroad.
why can't our law makers bring up a law that will restrict our leaders from travelling abroad for medicals or risk the chance of been buried there if eventually they die there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Still Learn Under Trees In Enugu State / SE Governors Should Map Out And Plan New Towns Now / President George W Bush Arrested For Cocaine Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.