Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love (3043 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by tobechi74: 4:38am On Mar 02, 2019
People were asked this question. This is their reply

was drunk” “I was curious about what he/she was like in bed” “My hormones were out of control” “I wanted to punish myself” “I was afraid to say no” “It was an initiation into a club” “I wanted to humiliate the person” “I wanted to break up my relationship (or someone else’s)” “Peer pressure” “I wanted to be popular” “Someone dared me” “I wanted to manipulate him/her into doing something for me” “I wanted to get a promotion (or a job)” “I wanted to hurt someone else”

Add yours

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by Nbote(m): 4:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Luv ke? Sexual attraction is what makes most ppl have sex not luv..

7 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Girls can relate to this, dem know hwfr.. if u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2019
I just used Agbo Jedi. Wan know if e dey work

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by Melvinsofty: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Shwu see question everyday something instamesage can testify grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by SaucyBenks(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Friends with benefits... That's all I do these days and some of them just wanna Bleep me tho....

Some will come to school telling me how they dreamt fucking me and waking up wet... What do you think that means huh? We Bleep nah and call it a day.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by dukeprince50: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
I know a female or maybe an alien is behind the moniker wen I read the title of this tread, cos guys av sex irrespective of love or no love. intact guys probably won't av sex wit u if deh genuinely love and respect u but will want to do everything to be close to u, only those who have d physical features like ass, hips and boobs can make a guy want to have sex wit u. if they love and respect u, sex might come in but not d real reason of getting close to u. Guys don't have sex for love but to satisfy sexual urge

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by lilmax(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2019
yes, I did it for money

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by okwabayi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yes, I did it because I could and she didn’t want to leave my house.
Why will you visit a bachelor and not want to leave despite seeing him obviously bored from your stories?
It was her friend I wanted but the stupid female went behind her friend’s back to visit me.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by roughcoin12: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Who love help.. Guy men, make money u will bleep day and night for free. Na dem go hotel money self
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by roughcoin12: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Who love help.. Guy men, make money u will bleep day and night for free. Na dem go pay hotel money self

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by pointblank247(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
In the voice of Laurin hills in the days Fugees. Many Many, many, many
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Almost all the intercouce I had with women was never motivated by love but just pure lust.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by tobechi74: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2019
dukeprince50:
I know a female or maybe an alien is behind the moniker wen I read the title of this tread, cos guys av sex irrespective of love or no love. intact guys probably won't av sex wit u if deh genuinely love and respect u but will want to do everything to be close to u, only those who have d physical features like ass, hips and boobs can make a guy want to have sex wit u. if they love and respect u, sex might come in but not d real reason of getting close to u. Guys don't have sex for love but to satisfy sexual urge
your opinion
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by tobechi74: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2019
lilmax:
yes, I did it for money
love ur honesty
Re: Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love by spiceadole: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Who fvcks because of love?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / See Eight (8) Signs She Is Crushing On You / Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.