Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (5974 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Prettyvicc: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4El0RcEIScc/XG2izmL3X_I/AAAAAAAAH5U/cFn1NuK5zJEpbZCcbSxDlMoXOmJWVLyvACLcBGAs/s1600/best-to-worst-boyfriends-based-on-zodiac-sign.3.jpeg[/img]

Have you ever wondered which men make the best boyfriends, based on their zodiac signs? Well the website Thought Catalog put together a list for you.

1 Scorpio: While they have a bad rep Scorpio guys are both charismatic and charming but also very deep and complicated. If you can win over the heart of a Scorpio man you will have his love, devotion, and dedication to you always."

2 Gemini: "Geminis fall very quickly and can look at someone and confidently say they see a future. A Gemini man is the definition of a true gentleman."

3 Libra: "Libra’s are the most peaceful of all signs. In a relationship, a Libra man will always try and avoid a fight if they can."

4 Aries: "Aries men like to dominate all the relationships they are in. When they meet a woman who challenges them it attracts them so much more."

5 Cancer: "Cancer men have a heart of gold and wear their heart on their sleeve. They follow their heart and not their head which leads them to chase the wrong women."

6 Leo: "Leo men are hopeless romantics. While they come across as tough, they believe in love more than any other sign and they will do everything by every movie and book to ensure someone feels special and loved."

7 Aquarius: "Aquarius men are the strangest but funniest of all signs. They beat entirely to their own drum and sometimes just live in a world all their own."

8 Sagittarius: Sag men have a tough time with relationships because they are their own worst enemy. And they don’t make decisions oftentimes until it’s too late."

9 Capricorns: "Capricorns have really high expectations when it comes to everything in their life. This includes relationships. They add pressure to the person they are interested in whether that’s their career or personal life.

10 Virgo: "Virgos are the most jealous of all signs and have the worst temper when they get mad and can’t control it."

11 Taurus: "Taurus men are tough to get a commitment out of. They are focusing much more on their family and career."

12 Pisces: "Pisces men are the most sensitive of all signs. They tend to gravitate towards people who are completely opposite of them."

Source ==> https://www.dredds.info/2019/02/boyfriends-ranked-best-to-worst-based.html?m=1
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2019
you are wrong about Virgo, that's my sign - they are when truly in love very devoted, honest and loyal men. as an earth and mutable sign they can be too picky about deciding who to date, sometimes pessimistic about their future with that person. let it be known that in any relationship or marriage a virgo man would feel guilty if he and his partner are not in sync or on speaking terms with eachother and would try to make amend even if she was the one at fault.

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2019
It is stupidity to class pple based on these vague signs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Bullshit! I'm Gemini and I'm not even a gentleman angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by DesChyko: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2019
GameKartel:
you are wrong about Virgo, that's my sign - they are when truly in love very devoted, honest and loyal men. as an earth and mutable sign they can be too picky about deciding who to date, sometimes pessimistic about their future with that person. let it be known that in any relationship or marriage a virgo man would feel guilty if he and his partner are not in sync or on speaking terms with eachother and would try to make amend even if she was the one at fault.

Your babe needs this information, you know, hardly us undecided
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Nixiepie(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
No 12,a perfect description of my boo.

Meanwhile team Virgo forever

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by royallord1(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:

Badt guy... U kill dem die.. grin cheesy
U no be gentleman at alll
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by lilmax(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
A sign would say you're a rude person and you'll agree with the sign? grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Michelle55: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't believe that of Taurus.. This is how Taurus(May born) behaves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Cletus77(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2019
I think you're kinda right on Aries
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Correct about capricon but didn't mention other good qualities like devoted and faithful.
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by BlueAir: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Number nine is true. I especially have it when a lady can't meet my level of faithfulness. Na war if If I change undecided
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by livingme: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
I strongly agree with no.11
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by sosiq: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Prettyvicc:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4El0RcEIScc/XG2izmL3X_I/AAAAAAAAH5U/cFn1NuK5zJEpbZCcbSxDlMoXOmJWVLyvACLcBGAs/s1600/best-to-worst-boyfriends-based-on-zodiac-sign.3.jpeg[/img]

Have you ever wondered which men make the best boyfriends, based on their zodiac signs? Well the website Thought Catalog put together a list for you.

1 Scorpio: While they have a bad rep Scorpio guys are both charismatic and charming but also very deep and complicated. If you can win over the heart of a Scorpio man you will have his love, devotion, and dedication to you always."

2 Gemini: "Geminis fall very quickly and can look at someone and confidently say they see a future. A Gemini man is the definition of a true gentleman."

3 Libra: "Libra’s are the most peaceful of all signs. In a relationship, a Libra man will always try and avoid a fight if they can."

4 Aries: "Aries men like to dominate all the relationships they are in. When they meet a woman who challenges them it attracts them so much more."

5 Cancer: "Cancer men have a heart of gold and wear their heart on their sleeve. They follow their heart and not their head which leads them to chase the wrong women."

6 Leo: "Leo men are hopeless romantics. While they come across as tough, they believe in love more than any other sign and they will do everything by every movie and book to ensure someone feels special and loved."

7 Aquarius: "Aquarius men are the strangest but funniest of all signs. They beat entirely to their own drum and sometimes just live in a world all their own."

8 Sagittarius: Sag men have a tough time with relationships because they are their own worst enemy. And they don’t make decisions oftentimes until it’s too late."

9 Capricorns: "Capricorns have really high expectations when it comes to everything in their life. This includes relationships. They add pressure to the person they are interested in whether that’s their career or personal life.

10 Virgo: "Virgos are the most jealous of all signs and have the worst temper when they get mad and can’t control it."

11 Taurus: "Taurus men are tough to get a commitment out of. They are focusing much more on their family and career."

12 Pisces: "Pisces men are the most sensitive of all signs. They tend to gravitate towards people who are completely opposite of them."

Source ==> https://www.dredds.info/2019/02/boyfriends-ranked-best-to-worst-based.html?m=1
BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by troubleseller: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Michelle55:
Gemini is the real May born

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Michelle55: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
troubleseller:
Gemini is the real May born
Lol.. Be deceiving yasef you hear cheesy You wish you can be me

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by troubleseller: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. Be deceiving yasef you hear cheesy You wish you can be me
Nope. Never.

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Michelle55: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
troubleseller:
Nope. Never.
Lol.. You never start. Now na morning grin
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
DesChyko:

Your babe needs this information, you know, hardly us undecided
thats one mysterious tin about any zodiac sign. there are 3 decans for every zodiac sign depending on the one you fall on, that my initial description abt virgo is jst a general traits attributed to virgo. but i happend to fall on 2nd decan of virgo with my own unqiue characters and so is everyone of you. the bottom line is that for you to really knw what you are, you have to understnd the particular decan of your zodiac sign.
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by edicied: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Science has already proven this bullshit to be wrong so why do people still fall for it?

Most religion are against it including Christianity and islam.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:

And so was Tupac Shakur.
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

And so was Tupac Shakur.
And Kanye West. Geminis rock
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by rex444(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rep ♌
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Apination(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:
Abeg tell dem, me when dey lose interest in women very quickly na want love undecided
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by somehow: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Michelle55:

I'm a Maylite but not a Taurus....so?
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Michelle55: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
somehow:

I'm a Maylite but not a Taurus....so?
So what? cool
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Prettyvicc: 2:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Cc lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by mrakeeno: 5:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Michelle55:

So what? cool
Taurus is April born dear.. go and look for your sign
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by coolzeal(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2019
All hail #TeamCancer... Well, over the years I've accumulated giant strides or experiences in my dating pool and I realized that.. You gotta be yourself. In all my life, I've only met two people born on the 10th of July.
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Kalapizim(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Yeye I am Libra and not peaceful one bit :-
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Michelle55: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2019
mrakeeno:
Taurus is April born dear.. go and look for your sign
Don't be too quick to conclude something you ain't sure or aware of. BTW here's Taurus sign below:

The Sun transits in the sign of Taurus from approximately April 21 until May 21 in western astrology. People born between these dates, depending on which system of astrology they subscribe to, may be called Taureans.
Happy Sunday!!
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Prettyvicc: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Service While Ur Spouse Is Away?is It Wrong Or Not Bad? / Video: Passerby Films Hilton Hotel Tenants Having Séx / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.