Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Make Money Online With Startapp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online With Startapp (2336 Views)

How You Can Make Money Online With Your Smartphone / Please How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone / Start Ur Career Online With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online With Startapp by Lumibaba: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Goodday everyone!
Today am going to introduce you to a platform which pays... Actually its an ad network just like admob but in this case better and less stressful than admob.
In case you don't know what an ad network is, its a company with pays developers (web and app developers) but in this case app developers for displaying ads on their site. There are different ads networks they include PPC (pay per click), PPA (pay per action
It goes by the name StartApp, its has been existing for a while and it has been paying too, I have just received my third payment with from them. They pay per installs I.e they pay per for any app which is installed from from you app P.S they don't pay per click(PPC) they pay per action (PPA), and lots more... But StartApp is PPA (pay per action).

If you are familiar with admob you'll know about how the clicking goes and all. But in recent times admob has been banning accounts anyhow... So I decided to look for a way out and I found StartApp. The good thing about them is that you can also receive crypto payments.

They have an high CPC (You'll see a screenshot below) So you are expected to meet the threshold on time and you dont have to worry about ban cause their systems are far below admob's thereby making it nearly impossible to catch us.

Now I know you may have been scammed or you eventually got banned in admob (you still lost your money) and you have given hope in all this things. I wanna assure you that StartApp is the best... It was actually my indian friends who introduced me to it and since December last year I have been cashing out since. I might not be able to convince you very well on this platform but you can DM me at https:///2349020129947 to clear your doubt's and to also ask questions

If you wanna purchase your app too, learn more about how to do the self clicking and much more feel free to DM me @ https:///2349020129947 .
Cheers to our success!!!

Re: Make Money Online With Startapp by NaHiim: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2019
Lumibaba:
Goodday everyone!
Today am going to introduce you to a platform which pays... Actually its an ad network just like admob but in this case better and less stressful than admob.
In case you don't know what an ad network is, its a company with pays developers (web and app developers) but in this case app developers for displaying ads on their site. There are different ads networks they include PPC (pay per click), PPA (pay per action
It goes by the name StartApp, its has been existing for a while and it has been paying too, I have just received my third payment with from them. They pay per installs I.e they pay per for any app which is installed from from you app P.S they don't pay per click(PPC) they pay per action (PPA), and lots more... But StartApp is PPA (pay per action).

If you are familiar with admob you'll know about how the clicking goes and all. But in recent times admob has been banning accounts anyhow... So I decided to look for a way out and I found StartApp. The good thing about them is that you can also receive crypto payments.

They have an high CPC (You'll see a screenshot below) So you are expected to meet the threshold on time and you dont have to worry about ban cause their systems are far below admob's thereby making it nearly impossible to catch us.

Now I know you may have been scammed or you eventually got banned in admob (you still lost your money) and you have given hope in all this things. I wanna assure you that StartApp is the best... It was actually my indian friends who introduced me to it and since December last year I have been cashing out since. I might not be able to convince you very well on this platform but you can DM me at https:///2349020129947 to clear your doubt's and to also ask questions

If you wanna purchase your app too, learn more about how to do the self clicking and much more feel free to DM me @ https:///2349020129947 .
Cheers to our success!!!

Hmmm! Looks nice

Is a PayPal account necessary to receive payments?

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Startapp by Lumibaba: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
NaHiim:

Hmmm! Looks nice

Is a PayPal account necessary to receive payments?

Yes
Re: Make Money Online With Startapp by Phazkid: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Make Money Online With Startapp by ga6992: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Add me up in a group 07019661262

(1) (Reply)

Will My Career Affect My Relationship? / Cisa Discussions / Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.