Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42476 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Famousbabe(f): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Igbo Man Threatens War, Says Lagos Not Anybody's Property, Gets Blasted (Video)

An Igbo man who is also an IPOB member is currently under trending and under fire over his trending video where he spoke tough.

In the currently trending video, the man threatened killings, used harsh words.

He said:

"I will use every power to make sure you die, we will use you to set example. We will do it and nothing go happen. This Yoruba idiot, it is too much. Lagos is not anybody's property. Anybody that has land there is a landlord. If you think you are going to loot people's shops and do those rubbish, go and ask people in Kano what we do them in Kano......."

He went on and on. Watch the video and see all.

Kayode Ogundamisi shared the video and wrote:

" @jimiagbaje please find a way of speaking to your allies. The election of a Governor in Lagos should not be a do or die affair."

Some have called for the arrest of the Igbo man over his hate speech, especially now that Lagos Governorship election is around the corner.

Watch the video HERE

See Reactions....

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/igbo-man-in-lagos-threatens-killings.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Famousbabe(f): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
See More reactions and Watch the thought-provoking video that got Yorubas and Nigerians talking HERE
Some Igbos blasted him too for trying to cause divisions in Lagos and Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by OriakuAmara(f): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
That ugly foolish kayode is the one spreading the hatred.
Igbos in Lagos will vote for Agbaje and nothing will happen

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
No be Igbos grin grin grin no be today they start beating empty chest since civil war grin grin

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:
That ugly foolish kayode is the one spreading the hatred.
Igbos in Lagos will vote for Agbaje and nothing will happen
your leader told you not to vote then why must disobey your god its unethical grin grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by RevenGeMission: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
very funny
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Mrshocker(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!
Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!

Brewerywacowrywashindaka

314 Likes 28 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Newznow: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
This APC government is a big threat to Nigeria unity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Let them start what they can't finish. They will eat iyalaya iya

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Corrinthians(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Again and again and again, we have been cautioning them, asking them to exert some restraint but their ego keeps propelling them. This shiit is no longer looking like what it used to. I see this boiling over in no distant time if these guys are not called to order.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Basic123: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingemzy5:
No be Igbos grin grin grin no be today they start beating empty chest since civil war grin grin

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters and persecutorily /grandiosely deluded people they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remembered their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

249 Likes 28 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Ijeshaooduaman: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin
The blood they want, they will surely get.
Chest beaters!

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
We need peace, fairness and harmony, not war.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by kcnwaigbo: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
What has this got to do with Jimi Agbaje? Kayode Ogundamisi must be demented

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
But that is the simple truth,anybody that owns a land there is a landlord.

Those cowards from waste are dancing sulugede not knowing sulugede is dance of the spirits.
One thing about igbo man is he wont be the first to find
trouble but if you carry trouble come then he will give you double.

I dey lagos and am ready to defend my people and our properties.

Una no wan one nigeria again.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Hadone(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
IPOB at it again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by emmabest2000(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Truth is always bitter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Almaiga: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
The usual Chest beating. Nnamdi Kanu said worst but, where is he today? I won't say more than this but I dare you to try anything stupid.
The coward even mentioned Kano. grin grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LordCenturion(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Awon chest beaters

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by kay29000(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Okay
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Guyman02: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
The elections are over, Buhari has won but Nairaland pushes every Igbo or IPOB related topics to the front to continue promoting ethnic bashing and creating a wider division between Igbo and Yoruba youths.
Can everyone here just pass and overlook this story by not liking any comments that seems tribal.
Youths should be concerned about how to promote oneness in our communities

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by chozzy: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Any Lagosian that falls for this cheap propaganda again is a mugu.

APC have started sponsoring propaganda to cause disaffection and divide
Lagos votes along tribal lines as they did in 2015

Why tag Jimi Agbaje?
Kayode Ogundamisi is a mad man

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TIGRITIS: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
The good thing about this thing is that these people drumming for war everyday are more outside their villages than others.

They might, as usual, be hopeful that trump and Putin will come to their rescue when they start getting what they are bargaining for.

Make una bargain for this war well well, so that no one will start shouting to UN EU AU FIFA CNN when Nigerians start playing their own part of the bargain.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by AllenSpencer: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chest beating runs in their blood

If they knack them now, they will start screaming for help

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / President Buhari Inauguration Speech / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.