Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,782 members, 7,834,623 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42579 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Kuginzi: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
BIAFRA or Death!!
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by ajl: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
I am a born and bred Lagosian. Obviously, i need not state that i am Yoruba. I totally support anyone who can standup to injustice and challenge anyone who deliberately use thugs to scare away innocent voters because you think they would vote for an opposition candidate. Its the most barbaric act in the 21st century.

People have right to fight back. In truth Lagos is nobody's personal property.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
not confirmed yet and here you are spreading it. Buh Demola is there in the hospital and no yoruba person is making a mountain out of it. I don't know who make you people believe you can win Yorubas in their own house. This was how the first civil war started. Make una becareful. Before many of you cross benin/ore border to join the fight, lots would have happen.
Why was Demola attacked? You didn't answer that.

Nobody is fighting Yorubas but we shall defend ourselves in Lagos. You tried it with Hausas and they set example with you guys in Mile 12 and no reason Yorubaman will dare step into that area again.

We will defend ourselves here and for Yorubas in SE, we wouldn't be able to guarantee their safety.

Your brothers have been pushing for war to intimidate us into voting for Tinubu, NEVER.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic person!

So Igbos should have allowed damola and his bunch of cowardly thugs stop them from exercising their franchise? Too bad, he wasn't killed at the spot.

Igbos are waiting for another damola and his thugs to disrupt the process of elections on the 23th then, they will meet their Waterloo again.
no wahala. What you always wanted would surely happen soon.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Omoluabi16(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ngozi123:

Don't mind them. The mod that brought this story to the front page is an Igbo hater. Why would an IPOB member, someone who wants to live in a separate country from Nigerians, care about Lagos?
Are you denying he is Igbo, and an Ipob member? I'm an active member of some Biafra groups and they express similar sentiments.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
ajl:
I am a born and bred Lagosian. Obviously, i need not state that i am Yoruba. I totally support anyone who can standup to injustice and challenge anyone who deliberately use thugs to scare away innocent voters because you think they would vote for an opposition candidate. Its the most barbaric act in the 21st century.

People have right to fight back. In truth Lagos is nobody's personal property.
Thank you.

If you had followed that madness, you would have seen Ndi Igbo didn't start the fracas.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
I wonder why some people are calling for his arrest? What will he be charged for? Talking?

But if Fulani Herdsmen slaughter people all over the place Kayode Ogundamisi will not share that one for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
The only war afonjas know how to fight is to stone people amala and run to hide inside their dipidated brown roof apartment...

You will know how Afonja use to fight when it start i promise you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
bameyi:
The Igbos are the least patriotic Nigerians. Have you asked your self how many non Igbos have landed property in igbo land. 3 years ago I wanted a property in ohafia, Abia state I was denial. I had my money at hand and mind you my wife is from Ehugbo -Afipko. So don't get me wrong Nigeria including Lagos is for us all. But let's sit down and ask ourselves the ratio of non Igbos with shop and other business in Igbo land. Even the ibibios and Efik, the Ekweres in rivers will accommodate you. But the Igbos are always unaccommodating even to themselves. So Igbos -look inwards. Revisit your attitude towards others.
how many lands do you have in kano,kaduna,how many do you have in other minority tribes abi they no agree sell to you too.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Why was Demola attacked? You didn't answer that.

Nobody is fighting Yorubas but we shall defend ourselves in Lagos. You tried it with Hausas and they set example with you guys in Mile 12 and no reason Yorubaman will dare step into that area again.

We will defend ourselves here and for Yorubas in SE, we wouldn't be able to guarantee their safety.

Your brothers have been pushing for war to intimidate us into voting for Tinubu, NEVER.
for bolded, the scores will surely be against you. And as for the hausa fight. It was the intervention of police.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by deomelo: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
SuperIgbo1:

Ekoile, tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano.
[/s]

Off topic. Tell us what Igbos did to the Northerners in Kano as narrated by your lunatic ipob brother in the video.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
In my Street alone we have more than 15 Igbo living in my Street, i can not hide any Igbo in my apartment when you finally get the trouble you are looking for

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by putin4: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is one Nigeria we fought for Nigeria belong to all of us,for jobless Yorubas we are ready for you ppl.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
now here you are laughing and mocking Yoruba for not retaliating the damages done on Demola. Smh. Buh if they do now guess who will run to UN?
Demola brought it upon himself by attacking peaceful Igbos.

Retaliate now, as if we will watch you guys. And don't forget your brothers are in the South East also.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by YoungLionken(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
The guy said the truth, Lagos is no man's land. Yorubas keep ranting over everything. Whereas the Benins are the quiet commanders of the land according to history...

Yorubas have always been cowards right from 1960.

That tout in Oshodi is another self centered idiot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, because London is cosmopolitan,then it is no man's land abi?
Lagos is a Southwest state and it belongs to the Yorubas.
Go and take it nah.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by kernniejay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?

HAMMERFC, i understand your pain. Instead of ranting here, I'll advise you to find your way to Malaysia where your fellow lazy igbo brothers are selling their kidneys for survival.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Ekoile, tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano.
dont mind them,many of them dont know what happened then.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

Off topic. Tell us what Igbos did to the Northerners in Kano as narrated by your lunatic ipob brother in the video.

U KNOW VERY WELL, THE PERSON IN THE VIDEO IS NOT EVEN IGBO AND NOT TO MENTION IPOB.

APC DESPERATION IS UNBECOMING.

FIRST U ATTACK IGBO TRADERS IN OSHODI, NOW U GET AN ACTOR TO PLAY A ROLE.

ALL TO DIVIDE AND ALLIENATE IGBO FROM YORUBA FOR VOTES.

U GUYS DO THIS EVERY ELECTION.

MUST U PLAY THE TRIBAL CARD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
no wahala. What you always wanted would surely happen soon.

Nothing will happen.

During your June 12 market riot, some innocuous Igbos were killed in Lagos but, when Aba and Onitcha boys who were convened in numerous buses arrived at Lagos, your cowardly men were seen running in different directions facing Ile ife, looooool.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
People that are there own problem graying hard to create problems for others.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Demola brought it upon himself by attacking peaceful Igbos.

Retaliate now, as if we will watch you guys. And don't forget your brothers are in the South East also.
I told you the scores will surely be against you.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by YurFatHer: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!
#fact. thanks for this
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
kernniejay:

HAMMERFC, i understand your pain. Instead of ranting here, I'll advise you to find your way to Malaysia where your fellow lazy igbo brothers are selling their kidneys for survival.
better than someone mining his mother's skull just to eat ewudu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by deomelo: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
hammerFC:

U KNOW VERY WELL, THE PERSON IN THE VIDEO IS NOT EVEN IGBO AND NOT TO MENTION IPOB.

APC DESPERATION IS UNBECOMING.

FIRST U ATTACK IGBO TRADERS IN OSHODI, NOW U GET AN ACTOR TO PLAY A ROLE.

ALL TO DIVIDE AND ALLIENATE IGBO FROM YORUBA FOR VOTES.

U GUYS DO THIS EVERY ELECTION.

MUST U PLAY THE TRIBAL CARD?

[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian blabbing..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Nothing will happen.

During your June 12 market riot, some innocuous Igbos were killed in Lagos but, when Aba and Onitcha boys who were convened in numerous buses arrived at Lagos, your cowardly men were seen running in different directions facing Ile ife, looooool.
i hear. No need longing for what's almost here.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Dilijingsly(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
watch. nobody can unseat me..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-4AKX9e11Y
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipobian blabbing..

U KNOW LAGOS IS NOTHING WITHOUT IGBOS RIGHT.

JUST CHRISTMAS, WEN THEY HEAD EAST, U SEE THE WAY EVERYWHERE IS EMPTY?

IGBO ARE ASKING FOR REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

Y NOT GIVE THEM REFERENDUM TO LEAVE?

ALL THIS SAVAGE NOISE IS UNBECOMING.

LET US DO THINGS PROPERLY.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by namio10: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
All these Lagos thus that talk.

Why listen to the mostly failed and ill-informed Yorubas who take Nigerians as strangers in any part of Nigeria?
These type of Yoruba are not well educated, usually poor.

Same manner a poor barely educated white person would play the race card against black person.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Lordofthewest(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by fk002: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

I'd love to know what they did to Hausa people in Kano?

grin

You dey mind that deluded fool, chest beating is in their blood.

They doesn't have any ally in the country due to their arrogance

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by abula112(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?
sorry did u jas say oli and gas in east? last i check oil belong to ss

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) / Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.