Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State (3171 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by TheAnakin(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
The governorship candidate of Accord Party in Rivers State, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs, has stated Governor Nyesom Wike of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is desperate to be sole governorship candidate in Rivers because of his poor performance and failure to deliver real dividends of democracy to people of the state.

The oil magnate (Lulu-Briggs), who until September 28, 2018 was a governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), spoke on Friday in Port Harcourt at a news conference.

“My quest to liberate Rivers State from the shackles of wicked politicians, who want to continue to punish and impoverish our men and women, instigate our youths into violence and bloodshed and deny our children quality education, is still on track.

Dumo Lulu-Briggs is still in the race by the grace of God. I have no godfather, but God the father and by the grace of God and the will of Rivers people, we shall triumph and start the process to secure the future of every Rivers man, woman and child.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
grin joker
He's right, Rivers state will reject Wike this time around. We're voting for a New River State. LULU BRIGGS for GOVERNR!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by luckyelems(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
who is this guy?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tomis954:

He's right, Rivers state will reject Wike this time around. We're voting for a New River State. LULU BRIGGS for GOVERNR!
grin grin grin my belle o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol. ..I'm not even sure they ever campaigned all these while. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by amaniro: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tomis954:

I hate people that are not realistic. Wike will win that election. I bet my balls on this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by wanate(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dumo Lulu Briggs that was removed by the federal High Court and replaced with Precious Baridoo? Ma guy Dumo is a goner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Hedonisst: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
This one would not go and enjoy his late father's wealth quietly. Let him be wasting his time. Silverspoon butty wey no sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
wanate:
Dumo Lulu Briggs that was removed by the federal High Court and replaced with Precious Baridoo? Ma guy Dumo is a goner.

“Mr Barido never indicated interest in contesting for the governorship position; neither did he participate in the party primary. “The party never at any time submitted his name or particulars to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as our candidate. “The party duly submitted the name of Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs as its candidate.- Accord Party National Chairman MOHAMMAD LAWAL MALADO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Asshurbanipal: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tomis954:

I heard that obio/akpor where wike come from is equivalent to over 5 LGA in population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hedonisst:
This one would no go and enjoy his late father's wealth quietly. Let him be wasting his time. Silverspoon butty wey no sabi anything.

He will enjoy the wealth ofcoarse and so will the rest of Rivers state. Briggs also has a foundation which he's the benefactor DUMO LULU-BRIGGS YOUTHS FOUNDATION (DYF) https://dumolulubriggsyouthfoundation.org/

NEW RIVERS STATE 2019 LULU BRIGGS FOR GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by TheAnakin(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mr Barido never indicated interest in contesting for the governorship position; neither did he participate in the party primary.

The party never at any time submitted his name or particulars to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as our candidate.

The party duly submitted the name of Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs as its candidate.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by TheAnakin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lulu Briggs will be the governor. QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Even if elections were to be conducted in the dream and Wike is contesting, I'll vote Wike.

There's no promise he makes he doesn't fulfill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
badboywizzy:
Even if elections were to be conducted in the dream and Wike is contesting, I'll vote Wike.

If Briggs is not a threat, why is Wike so desperate to be sole governor candidate in the State.

Wike’s connection in this dubious act is buttressed by the fact that Baridoo’s counsel, Wori N. Wori Esq, is from the law firm of Emmanuel Aguma, SAN, the deceased immediate past Attorney-General to Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
badboywizzy:

Baridoo, who has since been disowned by the Accord Party’s National Working Committee (NWC), was appointed into the caretaker committee of Khana LGA of Rivers State by the Wike-led PDP government.

Wike IS Wicked

3 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Tomis954: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
badboywizzy:

OMOKU MASS MURDER: HAS GOVERNOR WIKE FULFILLED HIS 50 MILLION NAIRA TRUST FUND PROMISE FOR ONE YEAR OLD VICTIM, PURITY ?

Questions are now on the lips of every patriotic and passionate resident of Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni LGA ( ONELGA ) of Rivers State as to whether the governor of the state, Nyesom Wike has fulfilled his promise of setting up a Tust Fund of 50 million naira for one Purity Anthony.

Little Purity Anthony is a one old child of Late Mr and Mrs Anthony, who were murdered in the January first, 2018 massacre at Omoku, headquarters of ONELGA, where many persons, particularly new year Christian worshippers were attacked and killed by gunmen suspected yo be late Don’t Wanny’s boys.

Both parents of Purity, natives of Obiyebe community in the Egi axis of the LGA, died in the incident, leaving the one year old child surviving with bullet wounds on her left thigh.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who visited the area days after the mass killing promised to set up a trust fund of fifty Million Naira for Miss Purity Anthony.

But eleven months after the governor Wike’s pronouncement, ISNonline gathered from reliable sources that the governor has not not made good his public statement.

Efforts to reach the state commissioner for information, Barr Emma Okah for reaction proved abortive.

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by danielosagie4: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs with due respect please be a democrat and obey court order.... Come back by 2023. Because allowing you to the brick house is indirectly giving the mandate to APC. So Rivers people say NO TO YOU...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
I suspect that dumo is plan b by apc,there may be backing him.if what happened during the presidential polls in rivers is replicated,wike will be a goner.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
amaniro:

I hate people that are not realistic. Wike will win that election. I bet my balls on this!
If u think the election in Rivers State will be free and fair then u need to rethink again.
The plot to remove Wike has been concluded in Abuja.
If u don't know, the army is doing the bidding of a politician in the state to undermine voters and make sure Wike lost out in this election.
He knows that is why he's using court cases to frustrate some popular people in the race.
The rigging plot will be carried out in the riverine while Amaechi will hold him to ransom in the land side.

But...if they allow the election to be free and fair, Wike will win, even Tonye Cole can't match him in popularity and jagudaism.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:
I suspect that dumo is plan b by apc,there may be backing him.if what happened during the presidential polls in rivers is replicated,wike will be a goner.
Gbam!
They win use the riverine areas to rig him out and Amaechi will hold him down upland.
Wike knows this.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tomis954:

Baridoo, who has since been disowned by the Accord Party’s National Working Committee (NWC), was appointed into the caretaker committee of Khana LGA of Rivers State by the Wike-led PDP government.

Wike IS Wicked
Wike has destroyed the judiciary of the state.
Watch how the judges are just doing his bidding.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

Gbam!
They win use the riverine areas to rig him out and Amaechi will hold him down upland.
Wike knows this.
Wow,thats a nice plan since dumo is from the riverine side and from a renowned family.from my calculations,i think wike is mainly strong in ph,obiakpor,omuma,etche,oyigbo,onelga,okrika,ogu bolo,andoni.i still wonder how apc won abua odual and asari toru.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

If u think the election in Rivers State will be free and fair then u need to rethink again.
The plot to remove Wike has been concluded in Abuja.
If u don't know, the army is doing the bidding of a politician in the state to undermine voters and make sure Wike lost out in this election.
He knows that is why he's using court cases to frustrate some popular people in the race.
The rigging plot will be carried out in the riverine while Amaechi will hold him to ransom in the land side.

But...if they allow the election to be free and fair, Wike will win, even Tonye Cole can't match him in popularity and jagudaism.
You are right.the rate at which all judicial cases have been favouring wike shows that he's afraid of elections.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:

You are right.the rate at which all judicial cases have been favouring wike shows that he's afraid of elections.
The judiciary is crippled already in Rivers State by Wike.
The moment he started building judges quarters started the nonsense.
Cases are now decided on sentiments in Rivers State.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Wow,thats a nice plan since dumo is from the riverine side and from a renowned family.from my calculations,i think wike is mainly strong in ph,obiakpor,omuma,etche,oyigbo,onelga,okrika,ogu bolo,andoni.i still wonder how apc won abua odual and asari toru.
Asari toru is riverine.
Okrika is not a safe zone for Wike anymore.
Obioakpor will be divided by Amaechi through rigging.
Don't forget Emouha gave Buhari 72k votes, how many thousand do u think they will allocate to themselves this time?
I believe it will be up to 120k. lol

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by senatordave1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

Asari toru is riverine.
Okrika is not a safe zone for Wike anymore.
Obioakpor will be divided by Amaechi through rigging.
Don't forget Emouha gave Buhari 72k votes, how many thousand do u think they will allocate to themselves this time?
I believe it will be up to 120k. lol
Ill still give okrika to wike because of patience and ateke,ill also give obalga to him.dumo is even better than tonye.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Ill still give okrika to wike because of patience and ateke,ill also give obalga to him.dumo is even better than tonye.
Patience doesn't have any influence there.
BTW, Wike caused an internal crisis at okrika during their primary election.

If Dumo is allowed, his chances will be almost as equal to that of Wike due to the rigging might of APC and their federal might.

2 Likes

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
wanate:
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State by Koralords: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingkakaone:
Patience doesn't have any influence there.
BTW, Wike caused an internal crisis at okrika during their primary election.

If Dumo is allowed, his chances will be almost as equal to that of Wike due to the rigging might of APC and their federal might.
You Dey talk rubbish lets have a bet Briggs would not get 180k votes

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki And Oshiomhole At Loggerheads Over Choice Of Running Mate Ahead Of / "Yahoo Boys Association"- Woman Police Yells At Protesters In Benin- PICS/VIDEO / Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.