Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate (19353 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by haconjy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sociologie:
WOULDN'T YOU RATHER GO FOR ADELABU PENKELEMESI AS OYO STATE GOVERNOR!

Buhari did not have this but he won in 2015, APC God fatherism needs to be removed

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Dollabiz: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Sociologie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
oladipojesse:

Don't be deceived. Go and read/research more about Makinde and stop acting like an ignoramus. #No2ToyBoy #No2PenkeleMESS
if only you know who's behind this moniker btwn...Cast your Vote for Former Deputy Governor of CBN Bayo Abdulwaheed Adelabu PenkeleMessi cool

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
PDP is full of OYO state
But APC want to use cunny way to win
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Firebomber: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
calmbabadee:

Read what you have written and judge yourself

Have done that, and the only judgment I have is that am replying an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by feyorpe: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seyi Makinde has been a true phalantropist ever since 12years now so he is a man that has the love of the entire Oyo State people at heart. Empowerments, building of classrooms etc. I pray that he emerges as our Governor come next week Saturday, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by OVA200(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Firebomber:

Who are you please?

And where in my comment is not right?
What did you want to do with who I am?

You said 99% of the tertiary institutions in the state have been on strike since last year which is 100% not true

Lautech is working;
UI is working; bar ASUU strike
Polyibadan is working;
poly saki is working;
Emmanuel alayande college of education is working;
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by RemiOAjayi: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
feyorpe:
Seyi Makinde has been a true phalantropist ever since 12years now so he is a man that has the love of the entire Oyo State people at heart. Empowerments, building of classrooms etc. I pray that he emerges as our Governor come next week Saturday, amen.

Iro na ni gbogbo e! ao many investment does he have in Oyo state? how many filling station ? let even leave that and come to their experience, Bayo is not his mate at all.

WRITE IT DOWN, BAYO WOULD WIN LANDSLIDE

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Sociologie(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by calmbabadee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Firebomber:

Have done that, and the only judgment I have is that am replying an educated illiterate

Fair enough! If that's your judgement. Enjoy the week ahead.
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by hope4life: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
haconjy:
PDP will win Ibarapa, Ogbomoshoa and Ibadan
The tendency of PDP winning Ogbomoso is very high in spite of Akala alliance. The reason being that Ogbomoso people felt betrayed after many weeks of campaign and the alliance came too close to the gubernatorial election. To.prove to Akala tjat any of them are not mumu,the majority has.opted for PDP.So if APC wins Oyo,that means Almajiris from.North will be among the voters. I see PDP winning Oyo State.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Mace0lane: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Eboes telling me what will happen ni le baba mi. The defeat PDP will suffer will equal what Atiku suffered in Gombe on Saturday
Firebomber:

Lol, am so sure you are not from Oyo state.

guy One Ogun and Oyo town is a no go area for your APCSCAM. it will shock you people just like that of Presidential election.

OYO is not Osun.
And your bigoted Igbotic knowledge gave you this insight ba ? Oyo is now your new Biafra ba ? Many of you Igbos are so excessively nauseating at all times I swear.
hope4life:

The tendency of PDP winning Ogbomoso is very high in spite of Akala alliance. The reason being that Ogbomoso people felt betrayed after many weeks of campaign and the alliance came too close to the gubernatorial election. To.prove to Akala tjat any of them are not mumu,the majority has.opted for PDP.So if APC wins Oyo,that means Almajiris from.North will be among the voters. I see PDP winning Oyo State.
haconjy:
PDP will win Ibarapa, Ogbomoshoa and Ibadan
When foolish Eboes are the one telling where PDP will win n not win in Yoruba land pls no that APC already carried the day. You can deduce this fact from Buhari n APC victory in Kwara
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Mace0lane: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
oladipojesse:

AJIMOBI is a governor but never a great governor. Examples of great governors are: Babatunde Raji Fashola, Olusegun Mimiko...baba no dey their league at all.
Mimiko a great governor? A man with a legacy in Ondo State.
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Sard(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
Eboes telling me what will happen ni le baba mi. The defeat PDP will suffer will equal what Atiku suffered in Gombe on Saturday And your bigoted Igbotic knowledge gave you this insight ba ? Oyo is now your new Biafra ba ? Many of you Igbos are so excessively nauseating at all times I swear.

When foolish Eboes are the one telling where PDP will win n not win in Yoruba land pls no that APC already carried the day. You can deduce this fact from Buhari n APC victory in Kwara
Have you really taken your time to hear what people are saying on the streets of Ibadan and other towns in Oyo State? I doubt it.
Keep deceiving yourself. Except your APC stalwarts will rig it like you used to do, there's no way Seyi Makinde won't beat PenkeleNonsense black and blue next Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Mace0lane: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is good for the goose is ok for the gander, the PDP rigged during their hold on federal powers if the favour is returned now you can take your protest to hell.
Sard:

Have you really taken your time to hear what people are saying on the streets of Ibadan and other towns in Oyo State? I doubt it.
Keep deceiving yourself. Except your APC stalwarts will rig it like you used to do, there's no way Seyi Makinde won't beat PenkeleNonsense black and blue next Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by yesloaded: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sociologie:
do your analysis very well before you post wrong info on social media. Bayo was still collecting money to feed on campus when Seyi have been paying salaries to his workers. also, what are those fraud case against Seyi? See, go and check your fact right & know Seyi impact on computerised fuel dispenser in this country. Stop posting false info on social media. in terms of experience, Bayo himself knows Seyi knows more. Wikipedia will help you bro

I laugheed when some people says Bayo owns Pricewaterhouse Cooper's grin

My prayer is may the best candidate wins
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by yesloaded: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
What is good for the goose is ok for the gander, the PDP rigged during their hold on federal powers if the favour is returned now you can take your protest to hell.
All election riggers are the problem of this country

Two wrongs will never make a right
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Owutuotuo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sociologie:

Your guppy strategy is shallow
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by gaskiyamagana: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
stephenalhassan:
PDP power
P... D...... P
Problem!!
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by atiku07(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Olatunji1929:
That is good let chase apc and Tinubu ojuyobo out of southwest awon olee jatijati egbe ofo
ni egbe baba e
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by oladipojesse(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Sociologie:
if only you know who's behind this moniker btwn...Cast your Vote for Former Deputy Governor of CBN Bayo Abdulwaheed Adelabu PenkeleMessi cool

I just hope you have your voters' card...i wasted time speaking to cardless people a lot for Presidential election. Only if they rig would SEYI not governor this state.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by kayusely70(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2019
The headline is misleading, oloriegbe is the slayer of saraki in Kwara
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2019
I look forward to seeing the stats for Oyo
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Mace0lane: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2019
The more reason PDP should do the right so APC wrong can be right in your eye or PDP just shut it n never demand what they never gave simple.
yesloaded:

All election riggers are the problem of this country

Two wrongs will never make a right

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by capitalzero: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Sociologie:

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by capitalzero: 2:57am On Mar 04, 2019
*Please our people in Ogbomoso and the rest of Oyo State, do not follow Akala to APC o*

1. The APC's 8 years of Ajimobi destroyed LAUTECH. Seyi was the largest single donor to the #FundLautech in 2016.
How much did Bayo Adelabu give?

2. Why did Ajimobi not complete and put to use, the N50b LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Complex which Akala built to about 90% completion?

3. In all the years that Bola Tinubu has been Chancellor of LAUTECH, what has been his contribution to the school and to Ogbomoso generally?

4. They are just after their selfish interests and not that of Ogbomoso, nay Oyo State

Let's vote SEYI MAKINDE who already has a blueprint for LAUTECH

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by raumdeuter: 4:00am On Mar 04, 2019
yesloaded:

do your analysis very well before you post wrong info on social media. Bayo was still collecting money to feed on campus when Seyi have been paying salaries to his workers. also, what are those fraud case against Seyi? See, go and check your fact right & know Seyi impact on computerised fuel dispenser in this country. Stop posting false info on social media. in terms of experience, Bayo himself knows Seyi knows more. Wikipedia will help you bro

I laugheed when some people says Bayo owns Pricewaterhouse Cooper's grin

My prayer is may the best candidate wins

Adelabu worked at pricewaterhouse before joining CBN
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by yesloaded: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Adelabu worked at pricewaterhouse before joining CBN
he worked there but not the owner

the jingle they run on radio stations in ibadan, they described him as founder of that company which is laughable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win / Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll / Why I Didn’t Attend APC Rally In Akure – Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.