Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? (8219 Views)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by id911(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
zexy2030:
our women these days can't control themselves anymore..the shout is annoying..it's not just one person..they shout like I'm slaughtering them..the most annoying was one when power went off and the music..I was getting to my peak when holders held power..the shout covered by music was horrible..I regretted bringing her...she keeps calling for another time...I can never bring her again..she was just too loud..weytin..

As in eh, my landlord had to asked me if we were fighting. I didn't know what to answer him

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by zexy2030(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

As in eh, my landlord had to asked me if we were fighting. I didn't know what to answer him
later some feminist who are sex starved will begin to cry sex is over rated...when some of them cannot rest without a torturing dick per day

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Kingsleywest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
It means she doesn't really like you....just DEAL
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by dmgr(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Two 're things 're usually involve here,it's either she moans due to the pain, or pleasure she receives during the action .Even in the case of adult performers who usually fake the moaning,most of them moan due to pains.
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Saffi:
I’ve never had a dick that is more satisfactory than my love machine. Never! Yet even when I use my love machine it takes me to a whole different level, and I never moan so loud. That’s how I know 90% women fake their moan. Prick that cannot hit gspot, what are you now moaning for? Because something is entering in and outside your hole, what is pleasurable about that if it’s not hitting the right spot(gspot) or touching your clitoris? And most of you men do not aim to put prick inside the pussy to hit her gspot, it’s just to shook it inside, release your Akamu and go. No wonder so many women don’t enjoy sex, especially married ones.
Do you know why i love you? it's because you're just different from many female nairalanders .....

How can i hit the gspot? i don't even know what clitoris is sef, I'm a novice
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Burgerlomo: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2019
kingemzy5:

it depends on the kind of preqqqq they're dealing with..... If na big god she go moan but if it's like my own she will be quiet

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2019
zexy2030:
can u DM me ur Love Machine, then will send u my dick too, if u wouldn't mind saffi
God I'm laughing hard

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Xbursta(m): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Saffi:
I’ve never had a dick that is more satisfactory than my love machine. Never! Yet even when I use my love machine it takes me to a whole different level, and I never moan so loud. That’s how I know 90% women fake their moan. Prick that cannot hit gspot, what are you now moaning for? Because something is entering in and outside your hole, what is pleasurable about that if it’s not hitting the right spot(gspot) or touching your clitoris? And most of you men do not aim to put prick inside the pussy to hit her gspot, it’s just to shook it inside, release your Akamu and go. No wonder so many women don’t enjoy sex, especially married ones.

just a trial and u go know your own loud pass speaker/deck
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Xbursta(m): 1:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Anthony0094:
Jesus is lord
Which one come be spot kwanu
na game were dem dey play 4 field grin
Anthony0094:
Jesus is lord
Which one come be spot kwanu
na game were dem dey play 4 field
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Xbursta(m): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2019
ManIzHot:

....Double cup'n it.....no lean just red punch with the rum in it....silk on crispy white tee with constructs on straight.. Thuggin it

no time

where you buy the weed from

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by lovelybugs(f): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Jagaban880:

abeg help mi ans dis

if a girl de close her eyes during sex ...wetin e mean

is she feeling pain or pleasure ...

wich of de above pls?
It means she doesn't want to see your face grin
On a more serious note it could mean she wants to focus on the activity that's going on.
Or you're not the person she was hoping to do it with but she's managing your face tongue
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by femi4: 5:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Use pillow to press her face down. That's why my pillow com handy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by annadeeney(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2019
But okpo i mean olosho na women oo and i dont think they moan
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Preshy561(f): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2019
1minute man trying to feel vainglorious about his pathetic sexual life.
I pity your future wife grin grin
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by zexy2030(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
1minute man trying to feel vainglorious about his pathetic sexual life.
I pity your future wife grin grin
I hope u got the attention..I knew u r sex starved..come on...I will DM u let's meet OK?
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by DonroxyII: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saffi:
Eiya .... it's quite unfortunate you have never meet a real man .... love machine can never speak to your senses that will stimulate the moans .... it will only drill you ... just like you are masturbating ....
Sorry OK, many ladies are in your shoe ... Pele grin
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Obanatural: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bittersweet feeling..

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Visit https://myhealthisking..com/2019/02/make-her-want-to-have-you-every-minute.html
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Obanatural: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bittersweet feeling..

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Visit https://myhealthisking..com/2019/02/make-her-want-to-have-you-every-minute.html
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by edicied: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Saffi:
She’s faking it to make you happy, you should even be thankful. Because someone like me will look at you dead in the eyes with a straight face if you’re doing a pathetic job.

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by DMerciful(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Women should be controlling the sexual act and let the men know where the right hitting should be. You lie down expecting he will know the gspot when it's your gspot! Woman on top tends to make women come most so they should be taking charge cos men will come irrespective of how it's done!
Saffi:
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by zexy2030(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
DMerciful:
Women should be controlling the sexual act and let the men know where the right hitting should be. You lie down expecting he will know the gspot when it's your gspot! Woman on top tends to make women come most so they should be taking charge cos men will come irrespective of how it's done!
women on top gives the adventure to enjoy the hard dick but so many of these fat **** they are so lazy that they begin to cry their waist..even missionary..their waist go dey cry it is enough if u delay too long.
Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
That’s true. I do prefer being on top. However, it’s a conscious effort from both the woman and the man to enjoy sex
DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? by zexy2030(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Saffi:
That’s true. I do prefer being on top. However, it’s a conscious effort from both the woman and the man to enjoy sex
now u understood the rule of gravity.
when some men are on top they cum fast..same with some women(grinding,touching and sucking the necessary).
But some positions can delay orgasm for long o o. especially when u r on a straight line(180) with ur Bleep- mate.
There was a lady I fu*cked though a single mum..she understood her body well..I noticed whenever she is on top she grinds hard, she concentrate on her gspot until she cums..but when we do till tdb we vary position until she cums like 3-4 times then she complains of her waist, tiredness, hunger inshort exhaustion..then she takes a very light drink about 2am then she sleeps well. she is actually a fashion designer, I think that's why she complains of her waist most times..she loves missionary a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won't Marry My Girlfriend, She Doesn't Like To Cook, Clean Or Wash My Clothes / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee / Can You Date A Girl Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.