Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198066 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
JeSoul: Come and join us anytime dear smiley

Thank you dear for the invite.

I may do that one of this days. kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukkynwob: @Jesoul should I simply create a new moniker? Its been 3days I made the request and no feedback yet
My brother, did you see my previous reply?
JeSoul: Uncle sorry oh...Seun has not replied yet. The guy can be very busy so give it a bit of time. I'll harrass him again in a bit. Thanks!

at this point I think it is not a bad idea to go ahead and create a new moniker. Hopefully soon Seun will get around to changing this current one. Thanks and sorry I cannot do more at this point.

HBG, you're the best sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Thank you.
No wahalla why don't you add the names of the people who made those famous quotes?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
--
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
manmustwac: No wahalla why don't you add the names of the people who made those famous quotes?

I put them in italics and did call them quotes in the title. Anyway, for me, it is the message that counts, not the messenger.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seun: Jesoul: Have you posted the request on the thread in the moderator section that we created for the purpose. I have said that mods should stop asking Nairalanders to send messages to me as I do not respond to my PMs. This must never happen again. If it does, it will not happen more than once.

chukkynwob: Any moderator who asks you to send mails to me is sending you on a wild goose chase, which is unfair to you. She has done nothing to help you by asking you to send me a PM since she knows that I do not have time to check my PMs.

wow you are busy man. what is your job?

are you now ready to accept Traditional Religion?

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wow you are busy man. what is your job?

are you now ready to accept Traditional Religion?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seun: Jesoul: Have you posted the request on the thread in the moderator section that we created for the purpose. I have said that mods should stop asking Nairalanders to send messages to me as I do not respond to my PMs. This must never happen again. If it does, it will not happen more than once.

chukkynwob: Any moderator who asks you to send mails to me is sending you on a wild goose chase, which is unfair to you. She has done nothing to help you by asking you to send me a PM since she knows that I do not have time to check my PMs.

Hallo Seun,

If you need my binoculars, I can give it to you for free...

Unless my binoculars is broken, Jesoul never asked Chukky to send you a PM:

JeSoul: I will submit it to Seun now. Your reason is a good one and hopefully he obliges. I'll get back to you sir. Godbless!

Muskeeto,
I owe you a plate of my special Fried Rice & oven roasted chicken along with dodo cheesy you can come and collect anytime.

An apology from the big boss himself won't be a bad idea!

#You really need to respect your moderators if you want members to respect them.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Seun,

#You really need to respect your moderators if you want members to respect them .

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Striktlymi thanks.

Sometimes you make me scratch my head, but we all makes mistakes so no biggie.

As striktlymi pointed out I never asked Chukkynwob to send you any PM, on the contrary I told him to give you time as you may be busy. And yes, the request has been waiting on your reply in the proper place. Perhaps you have some time now to check it and help out chukky.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Seun,

#You really need to respect your moderators if you want members to respect them.

I think Seun needs to sleep a bit more. Maybe he's a bit too tired from going to and fro Nairaland.

Here was me thinking JeSoul broke a rule so I can hold it against her next time she's on my case but Seun come fall my hand.

(Except if she sent a PM to chukky asking him to send a PM to Seun.)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2013

And the bolded is rather pathetic! Even from the "owner"! Even if Mods are paid (rather than being volunteers)!

Nonsense rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I think Seun needs to sleep a bit more. Maybe he's a bit too tired from going to and fro Nairaland.

Here was me thinking JeSoul broke a rule so I can hold it against her next time she's on my case but Seun come fall my hand.

(Except if she sent a PM to chukky asking him to send a PM to Seun.)

grin

Even if she made that mistake, I expected the 'Oga at the top' to take the 'scolding' to the Mod section...that would be 'professional'.

Anyways, I am glad she did the right thing.

Thumbs up Jesoul!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
JeSoul: Striktlymi thanks.

Sometimes you make me scratch my head, but we all makes mistakes so no biggie.

As striktlymi pointed out I never asked Chukkynwob to send you any PM, on the contrary I told him to give you time as you may be busy. And yes, the request has been waiting on your reply in the proper place. Perhaps you have some time now to check it and help out chukky.

Its appalling when Seun decides to talk down on people like he just did.

Users are the lifeblood of forums and a little bit of customer care and RESPECT for a wonderful mod like Jesoul will not make you less of Seun...

You know what don't bother with the request and you can ban me while you are it

Lord Seun

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
She didn't send me a PM nor did she ask me to send Seun a PM... A simply request that ny identity is compromised and he's giving me BS?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Enigma:

And the bolded is rather pathetic! Even from the "owner"! Even if Mods are paid (rather than being volunteers)!

Nonsense rubbish!

really pathetic. The nasty, biased and silly mods in the grave yard Islam section does more worse things to forum members, yet this guy Seun over looks them.

See the BS he's saying about Jesoul. Honestly this internet platforms allows one to get BS. People that will have to go through stress to see some of us in the real world, comes on the internet to chat dust. SMH.

Seun's response was terrible
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukkynwob:

Its appalling when Seun decides to talk down on people like he just did.

Users are the lifeblood of forums and a little bit of customer care and RESPECT for a wonderful mod like Jesoul will not make you less of Seun...

You know what don't bother with the request and you can ban me while you are it

Lord Seun
atheists aka 'godless' souls are like that
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Seun,

He doesnt since Jesoul cant threaten him with a bomb.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
toba: atheists aka 'godless' souls are like that

You know what?

You are a fool....how does Seun's comment relate to atheism or all atheists?

You forget that Manmustwacc also works with Jesoul?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You know what?

LB my man...but this guy dey eff up
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukkynwob:

LB my man...but this guy dey eff up

lol....I am not defending Seun......Jesoul didnt ask you to send a pm in her post.....

Infact, I support Jesoul on this one

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You know what?

You are an eediot and internet pathetic fool. You as an atheist on NL has exhibited terrible character which has earned you disrespect. So what then makes my statement about u godless souls wrong
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
toba: You are an eediot and internet pathetic fool. You as an atheist on NL has exhibited terrible character which has earned you disrespect. So what then makes my statement about u godless souls wrong

Then why are you on this website? Hmmm.....why not leave the godless soul's website alone?

Thou art a silly hypocrite.

As for your claims of disrespect, at least one can not deny that I am at least very intelligent.

So people can disrepect me for my *evangelistic* grin atheism but at least I have a redeeming factor.

You are just another card carrying christian with no special qualities.....sand in a desert
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Then why are you on this website? Hmmm.....why not leave the godless soul's website alone?
If we are to go by ur logic and reactions, then same question can be directed to you. U feel so much hatred towards christians and religion on NL, yet you dont have control over either.

Thou art a silly hypocrite.
And you are a nasty hypocrite

As for your claims of disrespect,
Will You ShutUp. Im saying the truth and not just making claims. Even amongst atheists here

at least one can not deny that I am at least very intelligent.

So people can disrepect me for my *evangelistic* grin atheism but at least I have a redeeming factor.
SMH. you're the judge in ur own case.

so much intelligence that has earned you series of ban. Ride on.
There's no better way to console urself

You are just another card carrying christian with no special qualities.....sand in a desert
Thks. we spend our time(s) differently. I dont have such luxury time to spend here to start campaigning. I promise u that you'll never win a good award here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
toba: You are an eediot and internet pathetic fool. You as an atheist on NL has exhibited terrible character which has earned you disrespect. So what then makes my statement about u godless souls wrong
undecided

Run along, and flirt with the Christian girls.. I LIKED Stryktlymi's posts. Even Alfamann, with all his animosity towards Jesoul, didn't endorse Seun's approach..

But you wouldn't notice that, would you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
toba: atheists aka 'godless' souls are like that
I don't like that comment. You live in a country filled with godless souls. What Seun said was wrong but you using that to make that statement against athiests who i know you hate dose not make things any better
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
@Toba using this 'crisis' to attack all atheists is wrong and I condemn this act with the strongest possible terms *in Gej's voice*

I hold the Oga At the Top solely responsible for his napoleon-like attitude and demand that he apologises to Jesoul in the spirit of goodwill.

As for me...I'm getting myself a brand new moniker.

My good friend LB has many,so I'm gonna borrow a leaf from him.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
musKeeto:
undecided

Run along, and flirt with the Christian girls..
undecided seriously
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
manmustwac: I don't like that comment. You live in a country filled with godless souls. What Seun said was wrong but you using that to make that statement against athiests who i know you hate dose not make things any better
lol when i say godless souls i mean pple that doesnt have god in their souls. For the sake of peace, i withdraw my statement.

Seun caused it. He spoke to Jesoul like a 'god' and as if u mods are servants

I have said that mods should stop asking Nairalanders to send messages to me as I do not respond to my PMs.

This must never happen again. If it does, it will not happen more than once.
'god'

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
chukkynwob: @Toba using this 'crisis' to attack all atheists is wrong and I condemn this act with the strongest possible terms *in Gej's voice*

I hold the Oga At the Top solely responsible for his napoleon-like attitude and demand that he apologises to Jesoul in the spirit of goodwill.

As for me...I'm getting myself a brand new moniker.

My good friend LB has many,so I'm gonna borrow a leaf from him.
All right. I refrain myself
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 07, 2013

Nairaland is getting boring day by day with too much rules. I understand the reasons behind it anyway, but still, why this enormous friction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.