Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198058 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: I'll probably ban this ID if u get me provoked. lipsrsealed

What are you still waiting for? OLODO!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Now ban me again....

You are being a hypocrite!
Don't tempt. i refuse to be tempted
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

What are you still waiting for? OLODO!!!
Im warning you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2013
Seun: I apologize for my unfair outburst against Jesoul. It seems I forgot to check her post because I was mad with her for a different reason.

I understand Seun. These christians can sometimes drive one mad to the extreme.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Don't tempt. i refuse to be tempted

[size=20pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2013
^^^ Calm down. He's no mod.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Seun: I apologize for my unfair outburst against Jesoul. It seems I forgot to check her post because I was mad with her for a different reason.

Transferred aggregation undecided

Now who is going to ban you for deliberately trying to upset your mod, disrespect and embarrass her in the process?

You are the owner of this forum...lead by example and stop being a big baby!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: ^^^ Calm down. He's no mod.

I expected seun to have said this when he was here but he kept quiet.

Silence in this case means consent.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

You are the one being unfair!

Why one set of rules for specific members and another set for others?

If you want to follow the rules to the letter then start by banning LB who called you a fo.ol just yesterday.

After that I will bring a number of members who have been busy abusing other members too for you to ban them.

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]
Ohhh, let me lick your tears! It hurts doesn't it? grin grin grin grin

Next time, you wont troll my threads by shouting olodo instead of leaving a related comment to the op![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

I expected seun to have said this when he was here but he kept quiet.

Silence in this case means consent.

If Seun has to respond to every lunatic he meets on Nairaland, then his problems haven't even started yet.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: calm down. Seun who caused the little issue has appologized and we've all moved on.

Im not sure your ban is connected with the issues here. Infact you made a very valid point in defence of Jesoul which we all agree with.

I'll check your status to see why you were ban. Are u sure it wasnt pyguru that tagged ur post?

Didn't see this earlier...

The bold is an insult! You think I won't know when I am banned by pyguru? I have been banned by pyguru before I did not come here to complain.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]
Ohhh, let me lick your tears! It hurts doesn't it? grin grin grin grin

Next time, you wont troll my threads by shouting olodo instead of leaving a related comment to the op![/size]

[size=20pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
^^^^
Mods, a ban is in order for mr Outcast grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

If Seun has to respond to every lunatic he meets on Nairaland, then his problems haven't even started yet.

True!

But someone claiming to be a supermod in the mod section is pretty serious if the individual is not a mod...the least I expect is for the post to be hidden then I will be relatively sure that the person is just blabbing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Logicboy03: ^^^^
Mods, a ban is in order for mr Outcast grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Person dey talk serious matter this olodo dey here dey turn my vex to laughter.

Stop it! I want to express some serious butthurt here. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Why is it that mods allow Obadiah777 to violate rule 11 in virtually all his posts but will ban Striktly or Logicboy for light offences.

Can't there be standardisation?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
2 pages since I left yday, its been busy here...but thanks to practically everyone who's said a word, appreciated much.

No wahala.

chukkynwob:

Its appalling when Seun decides to talk down on people like he just did.

Users are the lifeblood of forums and a little bit of customer care and RESPECT for a wonderful mod like Jesoul will not make you less of Seun...

You know what don't bother with the request and you can ban me while you are it

Lord Seun
Its okay Chukky my brother, thanks a bunch. He said he was mad because I asked you to go ahead and create a new ID. Would you still like the name change?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
Now next matter...outcast...you're Striktlymi? brother wassup now? please no vex too much ehn.

I checked your logs (and you can see it on your profile too) and it was MMW that banned you, reason stated is "trolling". And my guess is probably for this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1312609/atheists-dont-know-what-offensive#16106595

My dearest striktlymi, even if for no other reason, do it for me and let it go, the ban expires in just a few hrs. Please please please...pretty please smiley

Now chukky is right...rules need to be more evenly applied and it is up to the mods to correct that. We will discuss and get back to you all. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chukkynwob(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
JeSoul: Now next matter...outcast...you're Striktlymi? brother wassup now? please no vex too much ehn.

I checked your logs (and you can see it on your profile too) and it was MMW that banned you, reason stated is "trolling". And my guess is probably for this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1312609/atheists-dont-know-what-offensive#16106595

My dearest striktlymi, even if for no other reason, do it for me and let it go, the ban expires in just a few hrs. Please please please...pretty please smiley

Now chukky is right...rules need to be more evenly applied and it is up to the mods to correct that. We will discuss and get back to you all. Thanks!

@Jesoul when I grow up,I want to be like you. You are so graceful in the way you address people and issues.

I will be glad if I can get the name change...H2So4 is the new username I'ld prefer.

How's work? Enjoy the rest of the day or night? Whatever the time in ur part of the world

Cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
JeSoul: Now next matter...outcast...you're Striktlymi? brother wassup now? please no vex too much ehn.

See how a supposedly unbiased mod is begging an offender because they happen to both be christians. Would she have spoken thus to an atheist? Unbiased my ass.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^^ hey... angry
I'm not sharing my dodo with you o... Go find ur own dodo!!!

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
@outcast:
tongue

How the ban and the new account?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
chukkynwob:

@Jesoul when I grow up,I want to be like you. You are so graceful in the way you address people and issues.

I will be glad if I can get the name change...H2So4 is the new username I'ld prefer.

How's work? Enjoy the rest of the day or night? Whatever the time in ur part of the world

Cheers
Lol. You're too kind smiley abeg no let my head swell too mush. And np, I will check with him again. Work dey oh, we thank God. And a fantastic day to you too sweets smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^ hey... angry
I'm not sharing my dodo with you o... Go find ur own dodo!!!

grin
ROTFLOL cheesy

Alfa Seltzer:

See how a supposedly unbiased mod is begging an offender because they happen to both be christians. Would she have spoken thus to an atheist? Unbiased my ass.
Lol. But I have begged you in the past too now...you no gree answer me and sheath the sword. To my knowledge this is Strik's first ban...he has about 100more bans before he catches up with you, or is it 101? ones rapsheet plays a role in how they get 'treated'. Repeat offenders don't get 'beggings'. As Paul said, I came with love, but since you prefer koboko...smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
JeSoul: Now next matter...outcast...you're Striktlymi?

Yes Sis I am striktlymi.

JeSoul:
brother wassup now?

To tell you the truth, I was not fine but now that you are here, I will try to be fine.

JeSoul:
please no vex too much ehn.

I was only upset because MMC is trying to make a scapegoat out of me. Am I the one who asked his oga at the top to make the blunder he did yesterday?

JeSoul:

If that's the reason then manmustwac is very silly. This is MMC trolling in a thread:

manmustwac: RUBBISH!! angry
https://www.nairaland.com/1302778/god-allow-bad-thing-happen#15905182

and he dares ban me because he believes I was trolling?

I don't believe that he banned me for trolling...the ban was as a result of the embarrassment of his oga at the top yesterday.

manmustwac:

No P!

I am cool!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Olodo!

When you went on rampage didn't your boy MMC come to plead with you? To the extent that he started sharing the private text he sent to mukina2.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
musKeeto: @outcast:
tongue

How the ban and the new account?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue right back at ya!

The new account seems cool!

Now where is that olodo toba...he has some explaining to do, if indeed he is different from MMC.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Toba's definitely different from MMC. MMC can't exhibit such immaturity... lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Olodo!

When you went on rampage didn't your boy MMC come to plead with you? To the extent that he started sharing the private text he sent to mukina2.

Are you copying a Satanist?
Is this you going on a "rampage"?
Hehehehe. See chicken christian rampage. A few hours ban and you come get mouth.

My first Username, Logic Mind is still in the pits where Seun himself put it till 2032. I don't even think anyone ever had a longer ban before, or even after.

Abeg park well joor. You think you are doing something "hard" by shouting "olodo" up and down? Please don't compare your sorry self to me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
musKeeto: Toba's definitely different from MMC. MMC can't exhibit such immaturity... lipsrsealed
Guy, this is the second time you've had to direct a post at me in the last couple of hours. You need to get a life and stop fantasizing after me. I've tried to get the ignore message across to you, hence each time u troll and respond to me and i dont consider you as a person to be responded but seem you're hardhearted.

stop the trolling it makes you look pathetic.

SMH
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013

Someone else needs a ban for series of trolling.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue right back at ya!

The new account seems cool!

Now where is that olodo toba...he has some explaining to do, if indeed he is different from MMC.
I've told you to calm down that we're working on your matter. In a short while, you'll be free from the the ban bondage.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.