Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198052 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
chukkynwob: @Jesoul dearie any update on the change of username?

Thanks for you usual prompt response in advance.
My dear I'm so sorry oh, no update sad.

Vedaxcool, wassup smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
vedaxcool: ^^^

"I am depressed boy" shocked shocked shocked shocked get the hell outta here, atheism is not a religion but I see the same atheist dictating to a person who has a religion not to post in a section dedicated for those who have a religion undecided, that creek fiend shocked shocked shocked shocked marks the depths to which depression have blocked your ability to reason well grin grin grin grin grin! Stalinist like you are no different from Al qaeda, both enjoy the spilling of human blood . . . funny enough the same section you cried endlessly to post in has suddenly turned to a cave, yeah it is cave aright where people who can hold sensible discussion are free to enter and those who cannot are corrected and advised to change for the better, and I see JeSoul finally realised who you really are a trouble maker and in pigin english cry cry baby, baby wey no dey shame!

Lol @ bolded. A deluded sky fairy worshiper sees another deluded different sky fairy worshiper. Even though they both think the other person's sky fairy is fake, they both fear the atheist. Double lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2013

"I am depressed boy" shocked shocked shocked shocked get the hell outta here, atheism is not a religion but I see the same atheist dictating to a person who has a religion not to post in a section dedicated for those who have a religion undecided, that creek fiend shocked shocked shocked shocked marks the depths to which depression have blocked your ability to reason well grin grin grin grin grin! Stalinist like you are no different from Al qaeda, both enjoy the spilling of human blood . . . funny enough the same section you cried endlessly to post in has suddenly turned to a cave, yeah it is cave aright where people who can hold sensible discussion are free to enter and those who cannot are corrected and advised to change for the better, and I see JeSoul finally realised who you really are a trouble maker and in pigin english cry cry baby, baby wey no dey shame!

I think you have fastened the bomb on your head too tight. You are not making sense! Sha remember me when you meet your 72 fresh bodies smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
JeSoul: My dear I'm so sorry oh, no update sad.

Vedaxcool, wassup smiley

Madam nothing much oh, I throuaway Salute, I don't envy your job at all, I will have to say you have extraordinary patience in bearing these lot, may the good Lord continue to give you the fortitude to bear these sort of people who have no respect for their fellow human being!

Even Obama would salute such courage

[img]http://www.blackfive.net/.a/6a00d8341bfadb53ef0120a69cdb0b970c-500wi[/img]

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
vedaxcool:

Madam nothing much oh, I throuaway Salute, I don't envy your job at all, I will have to say you have extraordinary patience in bearing these lot, may the good Lord continue to give you the fortitude to bear these sort of people who have no respect for their fellow human being!

Even Obama would salute such courage

embarassed

Amen!

(but bros, na Yahweh or Allah or Jesus be dat lord wey you put dere for bold?)

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Lol @ bolded. A deluded sky fairy worshiper sees another deluded different sky fairy worshiper. Even though they both think the other person's sky fairy is fake, they both fear the atheist. Double lol.

Lol X 1000000000000000 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fear atheist? Wow someone is on sizzurp, I would rather fear hindus who number 100s of million than a minority who have no good use for their time and rather prefer arguing with people they claim are deluded sky fairy worshippers underscoring how intelligent they actually are! You would notice muslims on NL rarely open thread about atheism or atheist! why because you guys are really unimportant in the scheme of things, we rather open threads about Christianity (a Religion Power house) or even Zoroastrianism, than talk about people like you who are either confused or lack prioritization of their time and perpetually engage people they see as being deluded! Moral of my post; IN A RELIGION SECTION, ATHEISM IS HARDLY IMPORTANT!

This is my last post to you as this thread is dedicated for people who have genuine complaints and not the banter of atheism, unlike you and depresedboy, I have respect for the laws of Nl and those who are suppose to uphold it!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

I think you have fastened the bomb on your head too tight. You are not making sense! Sha remember me when you meet your 72 fresh bodies smiley

Underscoring my statement;

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol X 1000000000000000 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fear atheist? Wow someone is on sizzurp, I would rather fear hindus who number 100s of million than a minority who have no good use for their time and rather prefer arguing with people they claim are deluded sky fairy worshippers underscoring how intelligent they actually are! You would notice muslims on NL rarely open thread about atheism or atheist! why because you guys are really unimportant in the scheme of things, we rather open threads about Christianity (a Religion Power house) or even Zoroastrianism, than talk about people like you who are either confused or lack prioritization of their time and perpetually engage people they see as being deluded! Moral of my post; IN A RELIGION SECTION, ATHEISM IS HARDLY IMPORTANT!

This is my last post to you as this thread is dedicated for people who have genuine complaints and not the banter of atheism, unlike you and depresedboy, I have respect for the laws of Nl and those who are suppose to uphold it!

I thought it was only the soldiers of christ that run away at the slightest whiff of trouble but I guess soldiers of allah are also made of the same wimp stuff. Bye bye, ground head-knocker. Don't forget your Panadol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 99cent: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1320436/funniest-nigerian-prayer-ever

Front page plz.
Who here can pray this well?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
99cent: https://www.nairaland.com/1320436/funniest-nigerian-prayer-ever

Front page plz.
Who here can pray this well?
DONE! wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ JeSoul: manmustwac is misbehaving o ! Tell him to stop deleting a particular post on the Atheist Meme thread. Someone made a comment disparaging religion and I replied thus:

Van snickers: LOL!!! grin cheesy grin

The world would be so boring without religion!
Damn! !! If religion was a school, every pupil in it would be a guaranteed ret@rd.

Typical inane comment from 'New Atheists'. In the first place the world could be interesting without religion. Not believing in a deity doesn't one's inhibit creative ability. Check Wikipedia for atheist painters, rappers and movie directors. You blatantly ignore the fact that faith-centric schools have produced brilliant minds (even Dawkins was tutored in an Anglican primary school _not entirely sure) including atheists.

Logicboy take note.

I DARE MANMUSTWAC TO DELETE A POST I'LL WRITE THAT MOCKS RELIGION. LET'S PUT HIS PUTATIVE FFAIRNESS TO THE TEST !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ JeSoul: manmustwac is misbehaving o ! Tell him to stop deleting a particular post on the Atheist Meme thread. Someone made a comment disparaging religion and I replied thus:

Typical inane comment from 'New Atheists'. In the first place the world could be interesting without religion. Not believing in a deity doesn't one's inhibit creative ability. Check Wikipedia for atheist painters, rappers and movie directors. You blatantly ignore the fact that faith-centric schools have produced brilliant minds (even Dawkins was tutored in an Anglican primary school _not entirely sure) including atheists.

Logicboy take note.

I DARE MANMUSTWAC TO DELETE A POST I'LL WRITE THAT MOCKS RELIGION. LET'S PUT HIS PUTATIVE FFAIRNESS TO THE TEST !

Guy, dont compare me to your obvious nonsense. An atheist meme thread has no place for theist arguments. You were rightly censored.

My own case was that of a thread with no insult and a very clear op being closed for being too sarcastic.

Funny enough, this atheist meme thread that is even far more sarcastic was left untouched. The evils of a slippery slope

Jesoul is the biased mod here grin

Enjoy your buthurt!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Manmustwac is a silly excuse for a mod!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:
Manmustwac is a silly excuse for a mod!

After derailing threads by shouting "olodo", you have some nerve to be talking
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

After derailing threads by shouting "olodo", you have some nerve to be talking

[size=20pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

[size=20pt]OLODO!!![/size]

Point proven cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Point proven cheesy

[size=25pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, dont compare me to your obvious nonsense. An atheist meme thread has no place for theist arguments. You were rightly censored.

My own case was that of a thread with no insult and a very clear op being closed for being too sarcastic.

Funny enough, this atheist meme thread that is even far more sarcastic was left untouched. The evils of a slippery slope

Jesoul is the biased mod here grin

Enjoy your buthurt!

OMG. *this meathead don start to yan again o !*

Fact: atheists make offensive comments on Christian threads without being deleted.
Fact: Christians make comments on atheist threads without being deleted
Fact: I only used a word which impugned on rule 2
Fact: Van snickers made a comment which impugned on tule 2 (any Christian or Muslim reading should check above for van snicker's comment and say whether it can be termed offensive)
Fact: There was a clear case of double-standard.

FACT: That you are blind to this displays naivete or stupidity.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
manaless pesin dey find my trouble. Goes to look for JeSoul.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
JeSoul talk to manmustwac o ! He is being illogical.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Can we have a prayer session for Striklymi aka outc@st? My spirit tells me that he has been held down with the demon of trolling......

Jesoul, pray with me.

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit *Sign of the cross*

Heavenly father,
You are the omnipotent and omniscient,
father, it is said it in the scriptures- where two or more are gathered, you are in their midst,
father, I, Jesoul and the nairaland crew pray for our dear brother striklymi aka, outc@st,
please save him from this downward spiral that he is falling into
save him like how you saved daniel from the lions
deliver him from this evil spirit of trolling
father, we leave his soul unto you,
you can do and undo.

In Jesus name we pray.

We ask The Queen of Heaven, Mother Mary to intercede for us

Hail mary, full of grace,
The lord is with you,
blessed are you amongst women,
and belessed if thy fruit of thy womb Jesus

Holy mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen

Glory be to the father, the son and the holy spirit,
in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

In name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, Amen *sign of the cross*

Peace be with you all .

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Logicboy03: Can we have a prayer session for Striklymi aka outc@st? My spirit tells me that he has been held down with the demon of trolling......

[size=30pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

OMG. *this meathead don start to yan again o !*

Fact: atheists make offensive comments on Christian threads without being deleted.
Fact: Christians make comments on atheist threads without being deleted
Fact: I only used a word which impugned on rule 2
Fact: Van snickers made a comment which impugned on tule 2 (any Christian or Muslim reading should check above for van snicker's comment and say whether it can be termed offensive)
Fact: There was a clear case of double-standard.

FACT: That you are blind to this displays naivete or stupidity.

The first fact is false.
Didnt bother to read the rest BS

Enjoy your butthurt! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

[size=30pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Lol ! Why not try out other insults.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
Lol ! Why not try out other insults.

Lol!!!

I try to use that which is true!

LB acts like a typical olodo...instead of wasting my time arguing, I just call him the appropriate name and leave him to himself.

...and I don't like calling people 'fools'.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
@uyi iredia
the topic is meant for atheist memes only so please stop derailing with your off topic comments. I hid van snickers earlier comment and likewise hid yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/1319401/meme-zone-atheists-lets-unwind/2#down
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

Lol!!!

LB acts like a typical olodo...instead of wasting my time arguing, I just call him the appropriate name and leave him to himself.

Okay.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
manmustwac: @uyi iredia
the topic is meant for atheist memes only so please stop derailing with your off topic comments. I hid van snickers earlier comment and likewise hid yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/1319401/meme-zone-atheists-lets-unwind/2#down

...and it took Uyi's post for you to realize that Van snickers' was against rule 2?

Hypocrite!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

...and it took Uyi's post for you to realize that Van snickers' was against rule 2?

Hypocrite!
Didn't see it in time dude. Why you still using outc@st striklmi was released after 12 hours?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

Lol!!!

Sir,

Olodo = Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
manmustwac: Didn't see it in time dude. Why you still using outc@st striklmi was released after 12 hours?

Now you are being very silly!

What did striktlymi do to deserve a 12 hour ban?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
outc@st:

Now you are being very silly!

What did striktlymi do to deserve a 12 hour ban?
DERAILING A TOPIC

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.