Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah (46863 Views)

Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by OlaPhils(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
I have nothing to say other than;

May God bless pmb/pyo
May God bless Rotimi Ameachi 
May God bless patriotic Nigerians.

Pyo/elrufai, when you take over in 2023, pls ensure this good work continues.

I still wonder why a human being with human brain will thumb print for pdp, God forbid.

i guest you have not traveled out of Nigeria.
please try to go see Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by stanliwise(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
chozzy:
Weldon STELLA ODUAH

Weldon GEJ
It was combined effort, don't know where you're heading to.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Xander85: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
PrimeGadgets:
What exactly is special about that kotoka airport though?

I've seen a clip of the new Kotoka int'l airport terminal. It's better than anyone in Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_hhw3Aj54A
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by OlaPhils(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:

May God bless pmb/pyo

I still wonder why a human being with human brain will thumb print for pdp, God forbid.

See what airports should look like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by TIGRITIS: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
OlaPhils:

i guest you have not traveled out of Nigeria.
please try to go see Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport
[/s]
Ipob yuuts and their mumu talk.
I know Dubai airport is heaven, but how comes pdpigz could not manage to make the airport look as it is now for the whole of 16 yrs?
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by TIGRITIS: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
OlaPhils:

See what airports should look like
Pls post the picture of how the abuja airport looks like under gej
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by zabuur: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:
So we should be dancing and make merry??

Have you been to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana??

Please let's stop celebrating mediocrity.

tongue tongue

As long as it's the right of your parents and their response to take good care of u and provide for u, u have to still THANK them and PRAY for them
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by AllenSpencer: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
DerideGull:
Do Nigeria have Metro line(s) in Abuja?

Ask Google!
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:

May God bless pmb/pyo

Google when that project started. For those in the huts, that project has been on before Buhari and the contractor is CCECC.

This one shared will serve as International Wing.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by frowland(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue

I know someone must post something like this.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by ogatboy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
EvenBlogger:

Shared with caption ...

Good afternoon. I have some good news. The new Abuja International Airport terminal is...mind blowing! As we alighted from the aircraft into the glass tunnel, you know that smell that usually hits you when you land in Nigeria? It wasn’t there. The AC in the tunnel worked. Thread.

It’s real, guys. This is Naija. I had arrived on Ethiopian Airlines with my work colleague, Duke, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time ever. Duke said “Wow! Now this is an airport!” We had come in from the dreadful Addis Ababa Bole Airport.

I just said “Yeah.”I didn’t feel the need to tell Duke it was new...until he asked. Boarding gates were spacious and nicely laid out. Comfortable waiting areas. Very clear signage everywhere. Yep! I checked: The clock displayed the right time. I was proud.

Yep! The automatic thermo-imaging machines work. This young man triggered a red image and was immediately pulled to one side.Toilets were clean and had toilet rolls in them. No pit latrines here unlike Idu Train Terminal. The wash basins were clean. Trust me nau, I tried the automatic soap dispenser. It worked.Immigration was a joyful experience.

I said “Good afternoon” to the pretty immigration officer and she said “Good afternoon, Sir. Welcome back home.” She stamped me in and said “Next!” That was it. The queue for Nigerians moved much faster than that of foreigners. As it should!You take your own trolley. No porters here. I counted 5 conveyor belts. I think they could have spread out each belt a bit more, but it was okay. Our luggage was out exactly 20 minutes after we touched down! That’s disembarking, clearing immigration, trolley & then luggage.

Wow!Then we were stopped by Customs! One stopped me and one stopped my friend Duke and asked what was in our bags. I said “I have brought him to Nigeria for the very first time.” They asked me “Oh, is he with you? I said “Yes.” They said “Ok you can go.”I was a bit miffed that they didn’t say “Welcome to Nigeria” to Duke.

Anyway, this sign made me feel better. That I could see a sign to the Metro from a Nigerian airport? Great! Yes, we should worry about maintenance. For me, I’ll just enjoy it today and be proud! Thanks!! End.

Watch The Full Video Here

From 40NG Media: https://www.40ng.com/featured/abuja-international-airport/

Please is there metro in Abj??

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by porthouse7(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
OR tambo still remain d best airport in africa

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by bmos(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue

You will remain a mediocre all your life if you cant appreciate improvement when you see one. Alaroro ideot!

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by cyprex: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue

I may not know how Kotoka International airport looks.
I therefore can only attest to what I know.

The state of Abuja airport has greatly improved.
It can get better but it's on a steady part for betterment

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by FriendNG: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
BigBashiru:
Is there a rail link from airport to town?

See the airport train station

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by arsenal33: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
BigBashiru:
GEJ did it. No be so?

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
3 months time even less toilet system won't be flushing!! Air condition system would be faulty!! We can maintain anything in this country!! Just to build dats all!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by shogsman(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just basic airport infrastructures, nothing spectacular here.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by prettyboi1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
DerideGull:

Yes.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by lovemoi2(f): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
BigBashiru:
yes..
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by ImaIma1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue

Something that is supposed to be basic
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by skallion7(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
shogsman:
Just basic airport infrastructures, nothing spectacular here.
But had it been it was another country's airport, it would've been spectacular?
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by ponziponzi(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2019
skallion7:
But had it been it was another country's airport, it would've been spectacular?

Other countries have far better airports. The new airport is commendable and Nigeria should continue to build infrastructure for the future, however, nothing is spectacular about this not even among airports in Africa.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2019
BigBashiru:
yeah..... And I am surprised many people are yet to know this in Abuja.... Even my sdad when I told him about it he was skeptical......
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2019
DerideGull:
jesu!!! Yes na!!
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2019
EazyMoh:

Allow us lie small na. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol.... We have actually ooo, from there to CBD.... cool cool tongue tongue
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:36am On Mar 04, 2019
djseanjohn77:

How many airport does Ghana have, if you have to compare, do it logically. If all Nigeria’s scattered resources due to our diversity are concentrated in one place as have other countries in Africa, you think countries like Kenya and Ghana will have anything to compete with?�
guyyyy, I wanted to say this but I kept quiet...... Corruption has made us to start thinking irrelevantly...... If we don't appreciate the small, how would they be encouraged to do more.......... We are here complaining budget is small, no enough funding for this bla bla bla, and they were able to cough out and redesign the airport we aren't appreciative.... Do you know how much it takes to maintain an airport??..... The Abuja runway alone swallowed money, infact I felt it like an after shock..... Yes we deserve more, but we won't get it if all the youths can do is stay on social media...... Those old men can't think far again, it's better we bring the ideas to them or totally oust them,if we want serious development...
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:38am On Mar 04, 2019
foreshore:

Your point is illogical. You mustn't have all the whole airports and not been able to manage them. It's better you have one and maintain them well because your airport projects your country and it's the first point of contact
and that's exactly why they did this is it not
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Cadec007(m): 1:40am On Mar 04, 2019
ogatboy:

Please is there metro in Abj??
yeah....
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Looks tidy and in good shape. Nothing out of the world tho,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Structures In Lagos And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.