Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah (46866 Views)

Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by anataala: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yes to central business district
BigBashiru:
Is there a rail link from airport to town?

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by soothsayer2: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maintenance culture remains the major concerned here in Nigeria. Muritala Mohammed Airpotr in Lagos is a national embarrassment to the country.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by EazyMoh(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
DerideGull:
Do Nigeria have Metro line(s) in Abuja?
Allow us lie small na. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by netpro(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
foreshore:

Is that an achievement or what?

Stop asking mumu questions.

This is infrastructure development and it is paining you.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by TIGRITIS: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
obembet:

God will.never elrufai to rule this nation. He can continue as Governor in kano state.
[/s]
Same way you call on that same powerless god to kill buhari. When that your god failed to kill him, you said he is a clone. When that one failed, you prayed to the same powerless god not to allow him go for second time, it failed again.

Now you are calling on the same god not to allow elrufai, what makes you think that god will now comply with your prayer? Did elrufai need your support to be a president? Did you not tell your god to make atiku president?

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Odomero118(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
All na sai baba handwork
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by ClearFlair: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:
So we should be dancing and make merry??

Have you been to Kotoka International Airport in Ghana??

Please let's stop celebrating mediocrity.

tongue tongue

You will wail until 2031.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by foreshore(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
EvenBlogger:

Shared with caption ...

Good afternoon. I have some good news. The new Abuja International Airport terminal is...mind blowing! As we alighted from the aircraft into the glass tunnel, you know that smell that usually hits you when you land in Nigeria? It wasn’t there. The AC in the tunnel worked. Thread.

It’s real, guys. This is Naija. I had arrived on Ethiopian Airlines with my work colleague, Duke, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time ever. Duke said “Wow! Now this is an airport!” We had come in from the dreadful Addis Ababa Bole Airport.

I just said “Yeah.”I didn’t feel the need to tell Duke it was new...until he asked. Boarding gates were spacious and nicely laid out. Comfortable waiting areas. Very clear signage everywhere. Yep! I checked: The clock displayed the right time. I was proud.

Yep! The automatic thermo-imaging machines work. This young man triggered a red image and was immediately pulled to one side.Toilets were clean and had toilet rolls in them. No pit latrines here unlike Idu Train Terminal. The wash basins were clean. Trust me nau, I tried the automatic soap dispenser. It worked.Immigration was a joyful experience.

I said “Good afternoon” to the pretty immigration officer and she said “Good afternoon, Sir. Welcome back home.” She stamped me in and said “Next!” That was it. The queue for Nigerians moved much faster than that of foreigners. As it should!You take your own trolley. No porters here. I counted 5 conveyor belts. I think they could have spread out each belt a bit more, but it was okay. Our luggage was out exactly 20 minutes after we touched down! That’s disembarking, clearing immigration, trolley & then luggage.

Wow!Then we were stopped by Customs! One stopped me and one stopped my friend Duke and asked what was in our bags. I said “I have brought him to Nigeria for the very first time.” They asked me “Oh, is he with you? I said “Yes.” They said “Ok you can go.”I was a bit miffed that they didn’t say “Welcome to Nigeria” to Duke.

Anyway, this sign made me feel better. That I could see a sign to the Metro from a Nigerian airport? Great! Yes, we should worry about maintenance. For me, I’ll just enjoy it today and be proud! Thanks!! End.

Watch The Full Video Here

From 40NG Media: https://www.40ng.com/featured/abuja-international-airport/

Compare and Contrast

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by foreshore(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
netpro:

Stop asking mumu questions.

This is infrastructure development and it is paining you.

See mumu wey still dey talk. Na the level wey other countries dey abi. Solo Makinde!!!
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by TIGRITIS: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
foreshore:

See mumu wey still dey talk. Na the level wey other countries dey abi. Solo Makinde!!!
[/s]
Shut up.

Which level did your pdpigz take Nigeria to?

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by duality(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Richdad50:
I tried to know you and why a person would jump from an Airport opening news to calling people Ipob Pigs. Thus, I entered your profile and past posts to find the kind of man you are.
Shocked at the level of hate. I kept scrolling and all I found was grave insults and vulgarity beyond all reasoning. I weak!
Why If i may ask? Why such level of annoyance. Why toll a part that reduces you to a riffraff. The likes are running for you because of bandwagon effect but for every click, they help in ripping your soul. I pray you find peace as you search your soul.

Amen..

Sometime i wondered what exactly is wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by ejimatic: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
EvenBlogger:

Shared with caption ...

Good afternoon. I have some good news. The new Abuja International Airport terminal is...mind blowing! As we alighted from the aircraft into the glass tunnel, you know that smell that usually hits you when you land in Nigeria? It wasn’t there. The AC in the tunnel worked. Thread.

It’s real, guys. This is Naija. I had arrived on Ethiopian Airlines with my work colleague, Duke, who is visiting Nigeria for the first time ever. Duke said “Wow! Now this is an airport!” We had come in from the dreadful Addis Ababa Bole Airport.

I just said “Yeah.”I didn’t feel the need to tell Duke it was new...until he asked. Boarding gates were spacious and nicely laid out. Comfortable waiting areas. Very clear signage everywhere. Yep! I checked: The clock displayed the right time. I was proud.

Yep! The automatic thermo-imaging machines work. This young man triggered a red image and was immediately pulled to one side.Toilets were clean and had toilet rolls in them. No pit latrines here unlike Idu Train Terminal. The wash basins were clean. Trust me nau, I tried the automatic soap dispenser. It worked.Immigration was a joyful experience.

I said “Good afternoon” to the pretty immigration officer and she said “Good afternoon, Sir. Welcome back home.” She stamped me in and said “Next!” That was it. The queue for Nigerians moved much faster than that of foreigners. As it should!You take your own trolley. No porters here. I counted 5 conveyor belts. I think they could have spread out each belt a bit more, but it was okay. Our luggage was out exactly 20 minutes after we touched down! That’s disembarking, clearing immigration, trolley & then luggage.

Wow!Then we were stopped by Customs! One stopped me and one stopped my friend Duke and asked what was in our bags. I said “I have brought him to Nigeria for the very first time.” They asked me “Oh, is he with you? I said “Yes.” They said “Ok you can go.”I was a bit miffed that they didn’t say “Welcome to Nigeria” to Duke.

Anyway, this sign made me feel better. That I could see a sign to the Metro from a Nigerian airport? Great! Yes, we should worry about maintenance. For me, I’ll just enjoy it today and be proud! Thanks!! End.

Watch The Full Video Here

From 40NG Media: https://www.40ng.com/featured/abuja-international-airport/

. when corruption is checked we all become beneficiaries
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by djseanjohn77: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue
How many airport does Ghana have, if you have to compare, do it logically. If all Nigeria’s scattered resources due to our diversity are concentrated in one place as have other countries in Africa, you think countries like Kenya and Ghana will have anything to compete with?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:

God will.never elrufai to rule this nation. He can continue as Governor in kano state.
madam just leave them.

2023 will show them how el rufai is hated more than buhari
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by chozzy: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:
Yet IPOB pigs and idiots are angry that Buhari is back, better than ever. What PDP destroyed over the years, Buhari is repairing and rebuilding them.

See, Buhari did not know anything about how these airport projects came about.

Have you ever seen airport terminals form part of Buhari's budget to National Assembly
since 2015 he came aboard?

Below are the people who initiated and funded the airport terminals in Lagos, Abuja, Kano an PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by foreshore(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

Which level did your pdpigz take Nigeria to?

Ooti ya weere!!!
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by AyakaDunukofia: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
The conquest is real!!!
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by InvertedHammer: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
/
No comments now.

Show us pictures after 1 year.

/
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by DerideGull(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
EazyMoh:

Allow us lie small na. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros you know people who do not know where the rain started wetting them cannot realize when the sun started drying them.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by LazyGold(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
A lot of Infrastructure development is happening in Nigeria recently. PDP 16 years of Government and there is almost Nothing to show for it other than there is more foods grin for how long are we going to continue to Eat and Smile in Shacks?
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by foreshore(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
djseanjohn77:

How many airport does Ghana have, if you have to compare, do it logically. If all Nigeria’s scattered resources due to our diversity are concentrated in one place as have other countries in Africa, you think countries like Kenya and Ghana will have anything to compete with?�

Your point is illogical. You mustn't have all the whole airports and not been able to manage them. It's better you have one and maintain them well because your airport projects your country and it's the first point of contact

2 Likes

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by madridsta007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
oteneaaron:

tongue tongue

Dr Joe Abah is a closet Buharist that likes to say he sits on the fence.

He has rationalised all Buhari’s incompetence with long and tiring Twitter threads. Free him.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by stag: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:
Yet IPOB pigs and idiots are angry that Buhari is back, better than ever. What PDP destroyed over the years, Buhari is repairing and rebuilding them.

You really do not need to degenerate into tribal comments. I think it’s futile if you really come to think of it.

It can’t always be APC - PDP all the time. Or South - North. Think about it, whoever the president is, he is not doing all these from his personal wallet. It’s being done from the coffers of our commonwealth.

Please do not take this comment to be antagonizing. I just think it is beautiful if we appreciate good things irrespective of what region.

I may be wrong tho but I think that rubbing achievements in people’s faces rubbishes the achievements.

You may want to try to be nice to people who pass denigrating comments about you or your tribe as an example of a nationalist and a true patriot.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Still looks so 20th century.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by adekalumichael: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Maintenance is one of what we lack regarding infastructures. It will be mind blowing to know that those periods the facilities were degenerated, some people would still get paid for the maintenance and never did anything.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Toni19: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
all along it was vote buying....atikulooters go enter jail soon..
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by Kennydoc(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
TIGRITIS:
I have nothing to say other than;

May God bless pmb/pyo
May God bless Rotimi Ameachi 
May God bless patriotic Nigerians.

Pyo/elrufai, when you take over in 2023, pls ensure this good work continues.

I still wonder why a human being with human brain will thumb print for pdp, God forbid.
[/s]

God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Stella Oduah
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by proprince(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
GEJ started it all.

Glory should go to him.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah by sesaan(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
BigBashiru:
Is there a rail link from airport to town?

YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Structures In Lagos And Year They Were Constructed - Factsbyjosh / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1 / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.