Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe (18507 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Triangles1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Iranu Abacha
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari will increase your suffering.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by TIGRITIS: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
BedLam:
I know your type. You have an irredeemable genetical pain when you see someone doing better than you. To you, being rich has to do either with stealing people's money or doing some voodoo that doesn't exist, and think white people are some sort of witches with technology.
Too bad.
[/s]
Go in search of a pig and push this dogshit up its ar$$.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Antipob777(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is very correct and true. Buhari was voted for as well in the SE and SS by the common man.

Only the useless and cursed iPod's criminals voted Atiku in the SE.

IPod's are indeed dying in safia pains till date

Hate will kill the cursed jeez.

Insha Allah
Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by rickyrex(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
its right time for the Yoruba's and igbo's realise that their votes dont tell who win nigeria president but that of the hausa's. no matter the amount of votes coming from the west or east we still have to wait for the north to decide. northerners owns Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by otiwisdom: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
If talk now,APC members will say I am in pains,frustrated e.t.c
Let me be in pains,.because I care for my nations
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by ezehy: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.
They are not looters but business man, use your head, they voted buhari out for your sake. Buhari or no buhari, they make millions of naira daily and na you go still suffer am.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
There are various categories of people who voted for buhari. He also massively rigged the elections Hence we are unsure if he shud have won.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by nofuckz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
the uncommon Nigerians wanted to take their poverty to the next level he says.
poverty Hq of the world @shithole. **spits**
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by olagbola45(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emvico34:
Buhari won through rigging , buhari used the poor and gullible ones (like the ftc guy) to snatch ballot boxes .

Shut up ur smelling mouth jare

Bunch of thieves supporting mediocrity and a fellow thieves
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
No need putting your details. And please, don't say you CAN DO ANY job, be specific so that bad people won't use you for nefarious activities. Get a decent job soon
Skypoman:
my name is Dominic I am 27 i live in ojodu berger in lagos
, a very hard working, please I am looking for job, I can do
any hard work. these are my contacts
officialdominics@gmail.com 07050293583
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by kingPhidel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Emvico34: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
olagbola45:

Shut up ur smelling mouth jare

Bunch of thieves supporting mediocrity and a fellow thieves
truth is always bitter. Is buhari a saint? He is the most corrupt leader we ever had. He can only use the almajiris and the agberos to rig.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by NoonMasamune: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
naijaguy1234:
We want Biafra or nothing else !
what you need to do is to boycott Nigeria completely. Do not buy produce from anyone who calls himself a Nigerian, no longer use the Nigerian currency, no longer work in a any Nigerian institution, fin some land by the border and begin life anew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Printerscanner: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
shut up mumu,say those who rigged buhari in second time are brain dead common Nigerians

I voted Buhari, I am not brain dead, I think your forefathers are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Waterlrd: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Skypoman:
my name is Dominic I am 27 i live in ojodu berger in lagos
, a very hard working, please I am looking for job, I can do
any hard work. these are my contacts
officialdominics@gmail.com 07050293583
U fit break firewood?
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Oguieke(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.
"YOU ALWAYS COMMENT WITHOUT REASONING"try and use your brain sometimes, even if you are underaged.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Koci617(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Fixedmatch6190: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by TosinEzeh: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Are they,
I beg to differ.

What has Buhari actually done?

All these guys are super corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by willyjacs(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cue4rm:
Oga, you know that nobody voted for the lifeless one, he rigged himself in.

May your conscience continue to hunt you grin grin grin
sorry ur Atiku lost.. Go check history: Buhari has been getting same kind of support from the north, even when almighty rigger PDP and Obasanjo were still in power....so I don't see how suddenly that becomes something new to u and ur few clans.

It was a battle between the north and the east.....so sorry u don't have the numerical capacity to outnumber them during elections.

In Anambra pdp won...it was free and fair. In enugu pdp won,it was the wishes of the people.

But in Kano, Apc won; oh it was rigging..... In zamfara apc won, oh it was rigging..

You can see how self embarrassing this is to u all.

Even those who have never been out of their states to other states before are shouting rigging...oshey! Oga CCTV camera.
Even ur laugh emojis still couldn't hide how hurt and battered u feel inside
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by michoim(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Correct

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by nextstep(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't know why folks are celebrating "the masses". It's not the masses that invest or employ people. How many poor people have helped anybody (either by employing them, investing in them, building factories, or starting companies that improve people's lives)?

Power to the people, but I think this "victory of the masses" rings hollow - the same people who are voting in another 4 years of mediocrity are the same ones who will be complaining about lack of jobs or opportunities.

Oh, and the "man of the masses" - his people are busy driving expensive toys, wearing expensive outfits, visiting exotic places, and staying abroad for months on end for earache, while those who vote for him will resort to begging for alms.

And you know what's even more annoying, is this willful suspension of critical thought, that makes people pretend that there's a difference between APC and PDP: they are all the same carpet crossers; switching sides and making coalitions - and in some cases endorsing known looters for governor - in order to promote their own self-interests. What makes you think Buhari, Tinubu, or even Oshiomole give a crap about the common man?

Some notable swindles by the President:

"I won't pay subsidy"
"What is office of First Lady"?
"No medical tourism"
"We don't need so many presidential jets"
"Public declaration of assets and liabilities" - Still hasn't revealed his assets (which is very suspicious), yet was quick to dismiss CJN for having property abroad
"Expanding the economy"

... and so much more. Not 1 of these has happened, and now there's no need to pretend because this is his final term. Well done to "the masses"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Betworld1902: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

Yea.

But who was behind that video/photo that went viral that Igbos won't give /offer any help to beggers?

Some people wanna cause violence in this country but it won't work.

Nigeria will surely rise.

So anyone who refuses to give his hard earned money to beggars is fomenting violence ? You need a new brain. Stupid Buharist
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by LZAA: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Antipob777:
This is very correct and true. Buhari was voted for as well in the SE and SS by the common man.

Only the useless and cursed iPod's criminals voted Atiku in the SE.

IPod's are indeed dying in safia pains till date

Hate will kill the cursed jeez.

Insha Allah
Amin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by NairaMaster1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

While the ones borne to suffer did the opposite.

Kikikiki, suffering and smiling.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by zeromeridian: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
He is right. The poor and the unducated who don't understand how economy works are the people who voted for Buhari.

The Okada riders and the almajiris
The religious fanatics.

The educated voted for Atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm / Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) / President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.