Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe (18504 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by nextstep(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

Yea.

I saw an igbo man today, he gave about 10 beggers #50 naira each. Igbos are good people, I just wish them the very best.

But who was behind that video/photo that went viral that Igbos won't give /offer any help to beggers?

Some people wanna cause violence in this country but it won't work.

Nigeria will surely rise.

I hate to say this but we know that the moment an Imam issues a fatwa, NONE of those beggars will remember that Igbo man's kindness and will heartily slaughter him and his family. It has happened before, and there's no reason to think it won't happen again. And with this President of the North, government won't do a damn thing to prevent it, render assistance, or even tender an apology.

I'm not spreading hate; I'm simply relating facts. Anybody dealing with the masses from the North is riding a time bomb, because they are shackled by the elites who use them for all kinds of atrocious acts, regardless of who they hurt. We are going to see more impunity from Fulani this next 4 years, as there's now no need to pretend.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
shut up mumu,say those who rigged buhari in second time are brain dead common Nigerians

It know you will feel the pain of your loss for a long time, nonetheless get well soon
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by gawu1: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
rusher14:
Buhari's victory seems to still hurt a section of the Nigerian public.

Get well soon.
I have sighted two above from this section of Nigerian public hurt by the victory. They are in uncontrollable severe pains since the results were announced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by amnesty7: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.
Wallahi, I can't imagine seeing these clowns officially on NTA every evening.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Okoroawusa: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am one of them
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Evercurious(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
ezehy:

They are not looters but business man, use your head, they voted buhari out for your sake. Buhari or no buhari, they make millions of naira daily and na you go still suffer am.

No mind am.. He is only frustrated wanting everyone live WRETCHED lives as he has being
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Basic123: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari should just re allocate the oil wells to states as planned then I will love him forever!

BIAFRANS PIGs CAN GO TO HELL!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Greatzeus(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Skypoman:
my name is Dominic I am 27 i live in ojodu berger in lagos
, a very hard working, please I am looking for job, I can do
any hard work. these are my contacts
officialdominics@gmail.com 07050293583
I know how this feels,but it's in the past now,so I know it will soon be past for you too. You will see a good job and you will testify by God's grace,amen

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by win3k: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
idiot the election was rigged
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

If you notice, Atiku won in areas like the island in lagos, asokoro, gwarimpa, maitama in abuja etc while buhari won the mainland in lagos and other places dominated by the average common man. Thank God the masses won.

Looters were gathering and supporting themselves to come and start feasting on our growing foreign reserve, God forbid.

The thought of ffk, fayose, omokriminal etc becoming our policy makers is too scary.
Whao this is interesting. So the people who are and have been in abject poverty for the last 4 years voted for buhari so that their condition can remain the same ,while those who are okay financially and are rich voted for atiku. This is very interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by princfred(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
BedLam:
I know your type. You have an irredeemable genetical pain when you see someone doing better than you. To you, being rich has to do either with stealing people's money or doing some voodoo that doesn't exist, and think white people are some sort of witches with technology.
Too bad.
Lol i've actually met a couple of dirt poor people who think exactly like that.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by golddeejay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
AngelHoly:
No be lie shaa
Everybody wey I know with high sense of stupidity vote for buhari

I know who I am
Naso one guy wey never see job after 4 years of graduating (even common blower) will almost slap me when debate of Atiku/Buhari comes up.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by tete7000(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Illiterates who don't know their left from right are mostly those who voted Buhari. It has more to do with ignorance than reason attributed to it by Balarabe. The elites know Buhari is not a good option and chose to vote him out. It's a tragedy for a nation if almajiris will end up determining its fate. Decision like who to vote for ought to be based more on logic than primordial emotion...

1 Like

Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Jetrue3oo: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

I voted Buhari, I am not brain dead, I think your forefathers are.
your fathers and your generations
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by somehow: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

Yea.

I saw an igbo man today, he gave about 10 beggers #50 naira each. Igbos are good people, I just wish them the very best.

But who was behind that video/photo that went viral that Igbos won't give /offer any help to beggers?

Some people wanna cause violence in this country but it won't work.

Nigeria will surely rise.
You give to beggars or not, they will survive. And igbos don't even given alms like that, they do what they can only boast with. Igbo is just one tribe out of 250 so they can join the queue.

Beggars are in all tribes.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Jetrue3oo: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

I voted Buhari, I am not brain dead, I think your forefathers are.
Hahahaha that means you were amongst those who rigged dogoyaro buhari in
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Jetrue3oo: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
divicoded:

It know you will feel the pain of your loss for a long time, nonetheless get well soon

rigging was obvious so you too was aware
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Jetrue3oo: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=FuckBots post=76313473][/quote]

e pain them enter their marrow
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by BENEAMATA: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yep ! the man is right , and NO ! we don't resent rich folks . we are only wary of the wealthy type that claim our oil well as well as almost 15 million american dollars in domestic staff account as , erm , GIFT ! (T.Y Danjuma , Patience Jonathan ) . P.S , nobody owes anyone anything .
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by silbert(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Very correct.

Does this man know d price of food stuffs and transportation out there ? These are d type of ppl who do not know what d ordinary Nigeria man feel, d ordinary Man want a working economy not collecting few naira to vote for Mr intergrity, am sure they are already regretting their mistake.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by galadima77(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
netpro:
The election was between the Masses vs the Elites. A battle between the Patriots vs the Corrupt.

As the say the rest is now history. Atiku is just wasting his time and money.

It was never his money...
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by CioAngels(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
cyrilamx:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/those-who-voted-buhari-again-are-common-nigerians-balarabe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Photo: A man dressed up as a homeless person and other All Progressives Congress (APC) party supporters celebrate after the incumbent president’s victory following official election results in Kano on February 27, 2019
The common Nigerian youth who voted for him are among those who passed DPR interview on merit and were not employed, rather, they employed those politicians children and friends who did not go out of their houses that day. We even heard that majority of those employed did not do the exam talk less of interview. Wicked leaders.
Re: Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Nigerians can relate to the common things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.