Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend (2050 Views)

I Can't Give My Husband Sex Cause I'm Sick, Is It Okay If He Cheats? | Dilemmas / I'm Getting Sick Of My Girlfriend - But Still Love Her. / Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by JeffSiberstein: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm sick of my girlfriend never wanting to do what I want to do and always coming up with reasons that we should do what she wants. Should I dump her over this sort of thing?

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
What are the things you want to do?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
I'm sick of my girlfriend never wanting to do what I want to do and always coming up with reasons that we should do what she wants. Should I dump her over this sort of thing?

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Be clear Bros... we are not Jesus... Answer the above question

"What did want you from her?"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
What's with the incessant complaints going on Nairaland about 'girls' these days? We are a really tough species o! smiley

Every threads I've read on recent times are always like 'my girlfriend just dumped me', my girlfriend and her family ate all my money, my girlfriend is manipulative, my girlfriend said I'll be poor forever, my girlfriend is disrespectful, my girlfriend wouldn't suck my d*ck, my girlfriend made me cry all night, my girlfriend's pussy stinks.

Aren't you guys tired of whining? I'm starting to think that these actions are done just for fun and knowingly, just to bash the women folks. I'll start writing derogatory topics about guys too. Guys are just walking dead corpses (especially the ones on Nairaland).

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
You no get sense ...walahi
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dump her, life is not that hard.
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's with the incessant complaints going on about 'girls' these days? We are a really tough trash (i) species o! smiley

Every threads I've read on recent times are always like 'my girlfriend just dumped me', my girlfriend and her family ate all my money, my girlfriend is manipulative, my girlfriend said I'll be poor forever, my girlfriend is disrespectful, my girlfriend wouldn't suck my d*ck, my girlfriend made me cry all night, my girlfriend's pussy stinks.

[s]Aren't you guys tired of whining? I'm starting to think that these actions are done just for fun and knowingly, just to bash the women folks. I'll start writing derogatory topics about guys too. Guys are just walking dead corpses (especially the ones on Nairaland).[/s]

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stop feeling fuçking important...

Those males you have around you as family, acquaintance and friends are walking dead....

An oyster shell feeling overly important....??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6 Likes

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ikeno(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's with the incessant complaints going on about 'girls' these days? We are a really tough species o! smiley

Aren't you guys tired of whining? I'm starting to think that these actions are done just for fun and knowingly, just to bash the women folks. I'll start writing derogatory topics about guys too. Guys are just walking dead corpses (especially the ones on Nairaland).

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Yuceeluv(f): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
When we don't know what you want from her and we don't even know the things you claim she insists on, you expect our opinions?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
You should be grateful yours ain't a BIMBO....sit down and listen to her.

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's with the incessant complaints going on about 'girls' these days? We are a really tough species o! smiley

No they are not. It is their favourite pastime.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Those males you have around you as family, acquaintance and friends are walking dead....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

But there is a lot of truth in what she said. Guys here are acting like they arr obsessed with us even if they try to hide behind the guise of constant complaints and bashing.

It is getting really old and boring...like "what's new?"
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

But there is a lot of truth in what she said. Guys here are acting like they arr obsessed with us even if they try to hide behind the guise of constant complaints and bashing.

It is getting really old and boring...like "what's new?"

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

on this matter,
Ah no get talk with you abeg...

Na her family people be corpses...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cheesy
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

on this matter,

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

on this matter,

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmmm
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by badadvice(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bro, its obvious your girlfriend is only pretending to not want to do the things you want to do.
All she needs is a little nudge.
She wants to see if you're man enough to make her do the things you want to do.
So I'll advise you force her into doing what you want to do whenever you want to do what you want to do.
Trust me bro, she love you more, participate more, and sometimes even initiate/start the things you want to do!
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by JeffSiberstein: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:
What are the things you want to do?

My girl told me that the only way she can have closure with some of her old boyfriends that still keep in touch with her is to sleep with them. Is she nuts? Why would a woman say this?
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by JeffSiberstein: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Be clear Bros... we are not Jesus... Answer the above question

"What did want you from her?"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My girl told me that the only way she can have closure with some of her old boyfriends that still keep in touch with her is to sleep with them. Is she nuts? Why would a woman say this?
Re: I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2019
JeffSiberstein:

Then why are you still with her?

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Types Of Orgasms-what They Are And How To Have Them / Never Play With Your Sex Organs Or You Risk Heart Attacks Studies Have Shown / What Is Wrong With These Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.