Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. (46200 Views)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by EbuGeneral(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where we traveled to, i decided to stroll out with friends, we agreed to go for bush meat hunting, suddenly we met Mr big snake. But me i don't eat snakes ohh.. Mbok my friends took it...����

7 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by daddytime(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mtcheew

Make una use mouth chop dem finish...you hear...

Na for macmillan textbooks una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by forghon: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala lala lala hw many times did I call ur name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by EbuGeneral(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Na for macmillan reader una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...

I hear you Sir
Chief Executive Officer, National Geographic Wild.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by obembet(f): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Opp, I will empty my account for you if this thread no enter FP.

Laaala.....1
Laaaaaaaaaalaa...2
To a ba poku ni popo, alaye lon dahun

Lalasticlala oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by emerich(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Until Lala is arrested and prosecuted for supporting animal brutality, una no go rest....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Kurtis02(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool cool

I now know that today belongs to lala.. before 11:59pm another snake thread would grace fP.

5 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by fran6co(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala oo lala today is a great day for u, several snake meat hit ur table today.
Lala and snake
No weapon can break the bound BTW this two folks

3 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Triangles1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
No wonder why all the lions and elephants in Nigeria run to Kenya because they knew if they stay in Ghana or Togo Nigerians wouldn't mind to enter bus to hunt them.

Very soon animal like grascuter, snake, can only be shown to our children from books or Internet with the way Nigeria are serious in hunting them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Today is snake day

3 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by lastempero: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairalanders are not smiling anymore, dem too enter next level.

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by yungmayor02(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hate snakes! angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Iykejohn419(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jesus
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Innoxxacs: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nairaland FP has been turninoniown with these snake news since today.

5 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by soberdrunk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nah people grandmothers I dey pity, nowadays person grandmother nor fit even disguise do small surveillance, before you say witchcraft person don use her do peppersoup...... angry

15 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by superlanny(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I didn't want to comment today on Nairaland, but I was forced too, so am calling out lala, lalasticlala dem use snake do you, if I visit lala for house and him wife serve me food, like amala and efo riro I go just dey use one eye find snake fangs for inside the soup.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by WarriAproko: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala viewing.. very soon dem go roast u join one snake

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
MVPs

The fourth snake thread today.

So bros, how can somebody partake in this banquet ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Cameroonglass(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
bush meat don red,,,

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Radiant1020(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is so appetizing about eating a snake �
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Factfinder1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rape is no longer a crime in this Country, even the president forced himself on us
His crime even pass rape sef....

4 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by seniormallam(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheew

Na for macmillan textbooks una children go from dey see wetin snakes and other animals look like...
We wey no meet dragon, we die?

26 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Op where ur house at? Will come along with pots, gas and psoup ingredients mbok shocked
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by troubleseller: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
EbuGeneral:
Where we traveled to, i decided to stroll out with friends, we agreed to go for bush meat hunting, suddenly we met Mr big snake. But me i don't eat snakes ohh.. Mbok my friends took it...����

This guy for Drug Free that year. U still dey AKS?
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by uyams(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalastic be like

Am the right person talk to as far as u sight,kill or wana make snake barbecue, check my signature for recommendation, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by EagleScribes: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
happy snake sundaaaaayyyy!!!!!

when lala sees another snake thread

5 Likes

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by sapeleboi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
your hand hot die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
What a poverty stricken country.
Beautiful animals like this are gradually going into extinction.
Re: Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. by Crackthebrain: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Snake Sunday la ,.;:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.