Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (39089 Views)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Chuksyno(m): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Eco2580:

Why should we pray for them when
They voted to enter NEXT LEVEL! Adamawa was atikulated

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:11am On Mar 04, 2019
integritylady:
The wife to the late ex president of Nigeria (Alhaji Musa Yaradua) has been off Media for years and she didn't participate in the just concluded presidential election.
Any news about her and her family?

Wetin consign u for her mata??
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by orion7: 4:18am On Mar 04, 2019
jamalnation:
i saw her last month
in katsina or Abuja
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by princetemitee(f): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmm grin
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by finalboss(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!
well you are right. But real deep yorubas like oyo and ife dosent like igbos.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Bellotelli: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2019
integritylady:
The wife to the late ex president of Nigeria (Alhaji Musa Yaradua) has been off Media for years and she didn't participate in the just concluded presidential election.
Any news about her and her family?

OP face ur own problems first... Turai has a lot of family members to cater for her.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by israelmao(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2019
MorataFC:
where is Namadi Sambo?
He is in Dubai nursing ailment.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by chudez0147(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2019
finalboss:
How would you know?? I have friends in OAU , and they are all wonderful people...So I think you are one of those agents of Darkness!!.. The fight will start from your family..
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by chudez0147(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2019
irumole1975:

And between, your English sucks. In fact, the sentences you actually kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed on the pages against their wills. Reading your comments was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place.
Please face front ...
Is it your English?? Oponu!!
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by chudez0147(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2019
hmm!
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by chudez0147(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Judybash93:

I lived in Igbo land for a while and Igbos are very nice people and my other friends from other parts of Nigeria have actually also proved that we the youngsters of this country have hope for a better tomorrow. United we stand, divided we fall. Let's make it happen. BTW, I'm Yoruba and I'm about to get married to a beautiful Igbo lady
Peace will find you

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by moshuur(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2019
finalboss:
That's not true
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by jamalnation(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
orion7:
in katsina or Abuja
Kastina
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by mechanics(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Was also wondering where she has gone to.
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by orion7: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
jamalnation:

Kastina
how's she ? I always had a big crush in her. tho she's sooooooo outa my league

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by integritylady(f): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
clemmonce:
brother politics is not for everybody. Same way someone asked where is Sambo or Goodluck Jonathan, guy, some people just want to live a simple and quiet life some of them had a life before politics so they just simply went back to their normal which maybe brought joy and peace to them. Politics in Nigeria has alot of drama and some people dont like drama.

You might be right

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by integritylady(f): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Omo you damn hot, permit me into your bermuda triangle naa? I'm equal to the task cool
Do u mean Femoral triangle?
Am actually a guy
Not a gay
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by finalboss(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:

How would you know?? I have friends in OAU , and they are all wonderful people...So I think you are one of those agents of Darkness!!.. The fight will start from your family..
Ok
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
integritylady:

Do u mean Femoral triangle?
Am actually a guy
Not a gay
So a guy opens female account with female pics, you wan use style shy away. Don't run because u never can tell
Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
There is time and there is a time.
There was time and there were some times.
Time is dear, time was there.
She has gone down the lanes, her time come and has gone.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by Divaacares(f): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Where did u hear such from o
quote author=AngelicBeing post=76325669]Hian shocked[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.