Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (45835 Views)

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why do snake threads hit FP back to back?

I suspect lalasticlacla Kapor Dramendra from India.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Starraysfarm8: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seun:
It could be some kind of cobra since it raised its head. A close picture of the head will probably help with the identification.
Its cobra not its like.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Rhea(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gozieekenkwo:
I was about going to the toilet before my dad screamed my name that I should come fast, I ran with full speed, only to see my dad fighting with a very big black SNAKE, the snake came inside my dad fowl cage, the snake was fighting back by raising his head, I was just showing my dad light, he killed it after 5 minutes of fighting, but the snake killed one of my dad fowl... But i still thank God that they wasn't much damage...

Please what's the name of the snake??

O Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
You know the rest cheesy cheesy grin grin
where u at lala?

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Tomoyayi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by koolcat: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
If it has a black mouth, it's definitely a black mamba bro. Very fast and dangerous.! ThankGod no one got bitten by it.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by NairaMedia: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Sultty(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
candlewax:
It was revealed to me in a trance that one day snakes will revolt against human grin
If that happens lala will lead us in battle

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by CosmicPhoenix: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
king cobra is not native to africa

MajorJeffery:
That's a king cobra, your dad was lucky and brave.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by NewAjala(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gozieekenkwo:
I was about going to the toilet before my dad screamed my name that I should come fast, I ran with full speed, only to see my dad fighting with a very big black SNAKE, the snake came inside my dad fowl cage, the snake was fighting back by raising his head, I was just showing my dad light, he killed it after 5 minutes of fighting, but the snake killed one of my dad fowl... But i still thank God that they wasn't much damage...

Please what's the name of the snake??

This should be black mamba
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by jnrbayano(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemifez:
the name is black mamba

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Black what? Black Mamba is not black. It gets its "black" name from the colour of its mouth when opened.

If it were black mamba, that man won't be able to kill it without getting beaten.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by LawrenceOnline: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is it with nairaland and snakes?
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sultty:

If that happens lala will lead us in battle

He be cameraman
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by dayleke: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
wisino1:
The name of the snake is big black snake

Habatically Bros!!!!
You missed ur calling.
You are a natural comedian. grin
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked I've never seen a Live snake, this one go strong o
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by stanliwise(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seun:
It could be some kind of cobra since it raised its head. A close picture of the head will probably help with the identification.
seun the three moderators in programming section have not been around since last year o. Do something na.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by donbenie(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
yemifez:
the name is black mamba
Not really,Black Mambas got their name not because the skin is black,but because of the blackness of its mouth compared to other snakes that are whitish..

That's a Cobra..

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by dayleke: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.

Bros!!!! grin cool

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Ganamustgo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.

The king of snake island has spoken.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Adexvivacity(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Is it weird?..i love watching snakes,i mean whenever i came across any snake,i just stand and watch it go,i make sure its out of my sight before continuing with what am doing at that moment, i do not kill it or run from it,i jst love watching them

What type of snakes? Anaconda? Big or small? Long or short? Because I have a farm i can take u to. Am sure i still have a snake there if you dont mind.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Stoner08(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one dey sweet
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by jnrbayano(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
MajorJeffery:
That's a king cobra, your dad was lucky and brave.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Just a glance at the King Cobra and the only instinctive thing to do is RUN
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by 3RNEST(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Is it weird?..i love watching snakes,i mean whenever i come across any snake,i just stand and watch it go,i make sure its out of my sight before i continue with whatever i am doing, i do not kill it or run from it,i jst love watching them
grin lolx lawd
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Belteshazzar1: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
hmmm so long
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gozieekenkwo:

I think so, because he raised his head and it became wide like he wanted to spit, my dad used long stick to killed it, because the snake was fighting back...

Black Mamba.

The most poisonous snake in the world.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
jnrbayano:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Just a glance at the King Cobra and the only instinctive thing to do is RUN
Wisest choice. cheesy
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.

Snake lord. I know you are looking for NLanders "trouble" but why you like snake?

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by donbenie(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
NewAjala:

This should be black mamba
Black Mambas are not black in color,the name black is due to the color of its mouth..

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by jnrbayano(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Wisest choice. cheesy

I tell you. The biggest poisonous snakes in the world is one of its title.

But I'm glad it's not native to Africa

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Pearl05(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.

Why do you like snake matters too much?

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by asawanathegreat(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naira guys see una thread
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Snake kill Dog, Dog kill Snake now Snake kill Fowl. Na wa for all these Snake story for Nairaland today o.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.
Snake master!Why do you love snakes so much though? tongue

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River