Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (45832 Views)

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:

Black Mamba.

The most poisonous snake in the world.
It can't be a Black Mamba,they are not black in color..

Black Mambas may be classified as the most deadly,because of their aggressive nature but they are not the most poisonous snakes..

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Adexvivacity,any of them

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by bizzibodi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Killer cobra again? kill them all.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Papitrend(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
jnrbayano:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Black what? Black Mamba is not black. It gets its "black" name from the colour of its mouth when opened.

If it were black mamba, that man won't be able to kill it without getting beaten.
Besides black mamba do not grow that low only their green cousins do and last I checked that isn't a green snake,it's only a cobra
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by albaniy1: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
LOOCKING AT ITS HEAD; this is not cobra this is called BLACK MAMBA IT CAN RISE 3/4 OF ITS TOTAL HIGHT ITS MOR DANGEROUS THAN COBRA
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Artistree: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
I took a look at your profile and it shows that you and snake are virtually living together.
You killed a very big one in 2015 and four years later, your dad is killing another one.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by vgodwino12(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
The name of the snake is black manner, it is a very poisonous snake, can be very furious, it spit and the spit is also very corrosive, it can also stand to about six feets . it one of the most dangerous snakes in the world
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by kenny5811(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
datz a king cobra....
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
jnrbayano:

Black what? Black Mamba is not black. It gets its "black" name from the colour of its mouth when opened.

If it were black mamba, that man won't be able to kill it without getting beaten.

It's probably black Mamba.

That it's very fast does not mean man cannot kill it.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Unik3030: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Is it weird?..i love watching snakes,i mean whenever i come across any snake,i just stand and watch it go,i make sure its out of my sight before i continue with whatever i am doing, i do not kill it or run from it,i jst love watching them
me n u na opposite, once I sight snake I turn Usain Bolt sharp sharp. if I come your house come sleep n someone mistakenly mentioned they killed snake in your house or room forget I no fit sleep dere.because of this ehn, I don sleep on top of car till dawn b4 (not inside ooo). if u b my girlfriend n I notice u like snake or u watch snake station aswear na to break up.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by jnrbayano(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:

It's probably black Mamba.

That it's very fast does not meanan cannot kill it.

Black mamba is not black. The snake in the picture is black
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by mastermaestro(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Is it weird?..i love watching snakes,i mean whenever i come across any snake,i just stand and watch it go,i make sure its out of my sight before i continue with whatever i am doing, i do not kill it or run from it,i jst love watching them

What a fascination! sad
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by CosmicPhoenix: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
no,its not
Naughtysite:

Black Mamba.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by albaniy1: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
jnrbayano:

All snakes raises it's head whenever they are cornered

EXCLUDING QUEEN VIPER
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by jnrbayano(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Papitrend:

Besides black mamba do not grow that low only their green cousins do and last I checked that isn't a green snake,it's only a cobra

We can only guess the type of snake it is since we didn't see its head and behaviour. We can make a guess about the unknown.

But it is certain that snake is not a black mamba
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by slimmoney(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.
lalastical has finally spoken
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Elliot2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Britishcoins:

I think so, because he raised his head and it became wide like he wanted to spit,

LOL � when has snake � became Him and He?
No wonder even AMADIOHA is a sacred snake �
Simply say it's Head
its
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
It can't be a Black Mamba,they are not black in color..

Black Mambas may be classified as the most deadly,because of their aggressive nature but they are not the most poisonous snakes..

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by albaniy1: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
Black Mambas are not black in color,the name black is due to the color of its mouth..

MOST OF AFRICAN BLACK MAMBA S ARE BLACK OR RED THATS Y THEY ARE TERMED AS AFRICAN BLACK MAMBA
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Offpoint: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.
There's an abundance of joys in your heart right nowgrin

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Adexvivacity(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Adexvivacity,any of them

When will you be free? no time to waste, I will gladly take you to my farm.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Ganjafama(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:

Black Mamba.

Wrong. The most poisonous snake in the world is the Australian Eastern Brown. A single drop of its venom is capable of killing 50 men.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by timocruzcmbb(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
The snake look like cobra �
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Offpoint: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
We had something in common, hate killing snakes and hate people killing them.

The only problem I have with snakes is... whenever I saw a snake I'd always end up seeing them in my dreams.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by CosmicPhoenix: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
the inland taipan is the world most venomous snake

Ganjafama:
Wrong. The most poisonous snake in the world is the Australian Eastern Brown. A single drop of its venom is capable of killing 50 men.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by johnnychuks(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
the name is black mamba.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Kylekent59: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
That's a cobra. Naja species.

There are three types of naja.

I had seen this snake many times, back then during NYSC days.

That snake is very active at night, it hardly spit venom, and it can stand up to 3ft.

That day it was killed I checked its mouth with the aid of a stick and iron rod, I saw 2 fangs, teeth and it's been long.

Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
It's really long o.
hahahhaha
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by johnnychuks(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
the name is black mamba. one of the deadly snake in the planet.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by superlanny(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
looks like a black mamba, one of the most poisonous snakes in the world, if not the deadliest, your dad should go for testimony in church next week.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by showafrica(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
jnrbayano:

Yea, black mamba is very fast and aggressive. If you run, e go pursue you. One bite, you have 20 mins to get anti venom or you are dead.
Re: A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl by Ganjafama(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the inland taipan is the world most venomous snake

You are right. The eastern Brown comes second.

Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos