Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) (53722 Views)

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by eagleeye2: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
divinehand2003:
Lalasticlala where art thou
FP
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Jestin: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
It is totally useless to her because she will not kn the usefulness...In 9ja that meat will feed a whole family
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Populardemand(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
La-la right now

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by trevorhorace(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sing along
Lalalalalalala...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by agbangam: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is Another 1,
In Olamide's voice..... See LaLaa, See Snake. cheesy grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why Una dey call lala na him send the snake, Some people sef
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by PreciousRahl(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lala right now grin

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by JOMAX: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
bico what's with Lala and snakes on this site? please help me with a profile, history or genealogy. Thanks
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by princetemitee(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Another lala wey Dey burst head grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by rosy4u(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hmmmmmmm
My love for snakes
But wait o. I thought we have seen this thread before

Anyway. I live snakes die
These are friendly python and different from boa
I know these white people will not kill this snake unlike our Africans that will kill and eat it

The rate at which we kill them in Africa these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Omotayoodubote(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Gosh

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hmmmmmmm
My love for snakes

Anyway. I live snakes die
I know these white people will not kill this snake unlike our Africans that will kill and eat it

The rate at which we kill them in Africa these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in residential building
......i just can't believe what I just read....***Human-python cohabiwhat?.....sounds like you have forgotten a tread on nairaland about how this irritating creepy creature swallowed sumone's mother and sister in India recently......i love animals but have an unimaginable animosity for anything snake...... I wish there is a way dis deadly things could go into extinction at once.....
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can the Python swallow adult like that woman?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Sluvist(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
They day stew must have enough goodies.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by projet: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
she grabbed and dragged it,this white women they are brave o
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by uuzba(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If na Africa now...
...we will eat the snake because food is not cheap, affordable or distributed to the cities.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by horhizah(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hmmmmmmm
My love for snakes

Anyway. I love snakes die

Are you through? Now you can go creepy man.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
I think you are the people "forcing" lala to push most snake threads to FP.

On the average, he should get at least. 10 mentions per post before it hits FP.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Timisamd(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
cucumbae:
Had it been na for night she opened that garage the Python for wrap and squeeze her for dinner.

Lalasticlala,your favorite dish is ready.
you mean phythons are harmless in the day ??
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Timisamd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hmmmmmmm
My love for snakes

Anyway. I love snakes die

Am not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by teewhybabee(f): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
On a more serious note, why does every snake thread make FP sef, the mod that push related news like this to FP must be having snake spirit in him/her.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by MhizGladys(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
La-la
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
They ought to call a snake catcher.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by mozona(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
me ke? i go don vanish
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by adeosuntunde: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
sunisonflex29:
Well,what do I know?
Lala man...see as that girl dey drag your brother for tail.

Oga,wetin be the name of the song kwa?

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo
Morale high grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5 / How To Remove Check Engine Light Originating From Bad/absent Catalytic Converter / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.