Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (54397 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by skukimania(f): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2019
It's not even her car! Borrow borrow undecided. That car belongs to Jayce, her son. You can all confirm it from her. smiley
Well, congrats Linda. I pray to achieve my own good heart desires. kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by announcement: 6:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Nobody will tax this woman to build industries, schools, and hospitals with all d billion she has after all some people paid tithe to her account through her blog. But if na church matter una no go allow person rest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by vRendoh(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2019
amaniro:
Money is good ooh. God punish person wey say money no fit buy happiness grin, money can even buy love nowadays grin

Ok o
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by PLAYBOX22: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Toks2008:
Why does she try so much to seek attention?
For the wise only

Bleep that attention and get motivated

It's a mindset#
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Oloripelebe: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2019
rexwalters:
Your papa own they miss from the sperm bank?

Yes sir grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Agugbadin: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2019
timilehing:
Nigeria popular blogger turn Baby mama, that's the correct way to address her

What is wrong with that and what is your business. Black people with jealousy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by IQscanner: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2019
timilehing:
Nigeria popular blogger turn Baby mama, that's the correct way to address her
na so jealousy disturb u reach
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by kayo80(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Oleash:
Genevieve actually sold lion heart to Netflix for 3.8 million dollars. Do the maths.

The price she got from the sale is not known... Bloggers made up this price and people just ran with it. Do your Google research, no reputable media house carried that 3.8 million dollar story. I'm sure she made cool money from the sale, and I am happy for her, but Netflix doesn't reveal how much they pay for movies, so unless Genevieve herself revealed the amount, then this claim is false.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by LINTUNE(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2019
rexwalters:
How will a pauper like you know the smell of Benjamin Franklins?
Thanks for this
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by okwabayi(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2019
She’s getting a sugar mummy look.
I know these pictures are regular ones but for no reason I’m aroused.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by fakuta(f): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Christian ���
Daboomb:

I bet you dont know what he is talking about.

He made a very valid observation and you say he is condemning her?

Linda is not the richest woman even in Lagos but certainly the noisiest,
her source of wealth still remains questionable (forget all that para about blogging, all na coverup, if you know, you know)
But all that is not even important.
Thing is, if you made it, splashing it all over Social Media (because you want to spite some people! Who you Epp sef?) and pretending it is because you are "showing gratitude to god", is the worst form of mockery that she can pass to God....and she knows it in her heart.

Let her study the scriptures and read where Jesus asks us to avoid the Pharisee Hypocrites who stand in the hallway of the temple to pray, so that everyone can see them as being prayerful! shocked grin Baba Jesus said they are bloody hypocrites whose prayer is just a waste of time, just like this Linda Ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Reeberry:
N1billion say na American film abi? No make people slap you with this lie.

I saw your comment but I didn't want to respond to you, because we have toddlers all over the forum.

And every child wants to show off the little knowledge he has acquired.

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude by Reeberry: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Naughtysite:

I saw your comment but I didn't want to respond to you, because we have toddlers all over the forum.

And every child wants to show off the little knowledge he has acquired.
Keep getting fake info from the "naughty sites"". As your moniker.

Continue believing everything you see online. As if you were there when they made the deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.