Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. (1189 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / If You Think Lai Mohammed Can Lie Just See What Kanu Lied This Morning - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by GuyWise101(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
This is what Kanu Nwankwo wants to do for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by GuyWise101(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2019
There is no hope in Nigeria, Biafrans are tiredlessly working to make sure that our country becomes the best in Africa when we achieve the struggle.

Cc: Gidgidy lzaa imhotep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by LZAA: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
GuyWise101:
There is no hope in Nigeria, Biafrans are tiredlessly working to make sure that our country becomes the best in Africa when we achieve the struggle.

Cc: Gidgidy lzaa imhotep
Kagawa10 wee avoid this thread
Cc sarrki deomelo
Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by PFRB: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2019
I am solidly before you . All the way.
Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by helinues: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol
Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Money miss road. Goodluck Sir
Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by eagleeye2: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2019
With time this Biafra IDEA will fall in place.
Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by tribalistseun: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by VonTrapp: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: The biafra struggle, See what KANU NWANKWO wants to do. by dnawah(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
PFRB:
I am solidly before you . All the way.
me come dey behind una in case of any accidental discharge.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING Osun Tribunal Has Declared PDP Adeleke Winner Of The Osun Election / Vice President Osinbajo Hugs His Wife, Dolapo Deeply (photos) / Why People Of Edo, Benue, Kogi, And Southern Kaduna Must Join IPOB For May 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.