Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,284 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber (9412 Views)

‘Religious War’ Audio: “Muslim,Northern Politicians Have Uttered Worse” – Kperog / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by skyman200(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
if he is now in Apc,he will be praised and be supported,this country can never Progress from such ideology.
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by generationz(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
He looks like a bag of cement in that pic
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
he will soon be relegate and bench politically
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nothing to say. He's there for his allowances
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by BUGOFF(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Cant blame the dude, he's quite intelligent and has much to offer his people. Thing is, each time he is inspired with a unique brainwave during plenaries and indicates he has something to say, some other member beats him to it and speaks his thoughts exactly on the matter. At some point i myself was of the opinion that his thoughts may have been hacked o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by meobizy(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Who wants to destroy the man’s cash flow?
That’s a solid hustle.
Many Nigerians will happily take his position.
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by Auladimeji2: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2019
mistyebby:

That guy and blunder be 5 & 6
You can kill yourself then angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by rhymesnoni(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Baron Himself, Drug Lord. i throw salute
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by mistyebby(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Auladimeji2:
You can kill yourself then angry angry angry

Are you his mouth piece? Defender general angry
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by hisexcellency34: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
very funny
BUGOFF:
Cant blame the dude, he's quite intelligent and has much to offer his people. Thing is, each time he is inspired with a unique brainwave during plenaries and indicates he has something to say, some other member beats him to it and speaks his thoughts exactly on the matter. At some point i myself was of the opinion that his thoughts may have been hacked o.
Re: Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber by EngrKem: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
yaki84:

it's destruction.

hw u dey
I v long noticed that guy was poorly educated and don't take him seriously!

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Military Drone Vs Nigerian Military Drone / Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau / See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.