Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau (9397 Views)

How Ex-boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Fled Without Pregnant Wife, Army Tells NHRC / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by alpharoyalty: 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
Will ISWSAP share pic?
Will shekarau counter with a pic or video of his own?
We are waiting
grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by habsydiamond(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2021
Season film no dey end without action ooo.. I dey follow wait too oo.. Make I sidown

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Lordbinsmar: 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Will ISWSAP share pic?
Will shekarau counter with a pic or video of his own?
We are waiting
grin

Baba werey, you got me really hard. grin grin grin

I wanted to see the Lori iro shekau wey Nigerian military kill. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
Shekau, The cat with endless lives.
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by CelebCircle: 8:23pm On May 20, 2021
Wow!! Lyta's Baby Mama Leaks Their Secret Out Of Anger

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RNTeDYkrcs
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Azeez404: 8:26pm On May 20, 2021
Na when dem won do shekau obituary self. grin

Man must be seriously drilling some 77 houris now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Sickmod(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2021
1- 0

No worry, I go retaliate grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
grin... Wait make I finished this bottle before I go comment cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by alpharoyalty: 9:24pm On May 20, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Baba werey, you got me really hard. grin grin grin

I wanted to see the Lori iro shekau wey Nigerian military kill. grin grin

grin
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Arda1000(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2021
Shey if I jazz u na u go say i wicked grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:40pm On May 20, 2021
Guy u bad ọ.... U Don give zombies dem high BP as wetin dem wan use gather 3points just disappear now

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by BestMan001: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
Where is the photo?
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by lasisi69(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2021
Intriguing topic... Almost 4500 views... Lol

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by nike4love: 11:33pm On May 20, 2021
even if that is true,is iswap now officially Nigerian military I'm not understanding....
maybe nah big market naija buy,let be watching shaa
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Chritic42: 11:34pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Illuminatiship(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2021
ask your mama why you resemble your landlord

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by Phcmayor(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Mugu
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by cayorday89(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
He come be like game hero wey get many life options and coins to restart his life... Note the power supply is endless, the game nobdey off and the coins na steady inflow. Shekau na die and wake..
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by orisa37: 9:06am On May 21, 2021
This one is BURAITAI IN MUFTI
Re: Picture Of Captured And Injured Boko Haram Leader Shekarau by SLAP44: 9:14am On May 21, 2021
Shekau wey dey aso rock dey drink burukutu? grin

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court: PDP Members Accuse Ihedioha Of Plotting Onyereri’s Removal / Gunmen Kill Evangelist In Maiduguri / Fire Guts PHCN Power Station In Zamfara State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.