Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (58653 Views)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by vioment: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Make dem give am a hefty ticket quick quick and let am know say any other obstruction can lead to arrest and property confiscated.
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Timisamd(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Were wa ni Niger oo
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Bobbywhite(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
E neva tire am,
Him wan jus trend.
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Tolubory(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Nigerian Man has been cooking, bathing & sleeping on the street in protest of the February 23rd presidential election. Says he won’t leave until Atiku is declared President.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-seen-cooking-bathing-sleeping-on-the-street-in-protest-of-presidential-election

Pardon me ,

Man yen till High
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Oyindidi:
Him no get work, Atiku children dey sleep for room with better ac him dey here dey deceive himself.
He's a great guy! For at least fighting for enthronement of good governance! I hail him ooooo! My guy, you too much!
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by suremanpatriot: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Na him be dey he go teh there till 2023 handover cool
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by mickwizzy(m): 1:13am On Mar 05, 2019
nairaland and fake news this pic is an old meme even before buhari first term smh
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by mickwizzy(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Ijaycool:
I dislike Buhari's government.
I detest APC.
I believe the Election was manipulated.

But I hate propaganda.
Unless a video shows him telling that he is doing this as a protest against the Election, I doubt this big time. I have seen this picture before, during Lekki flood, suddenly PDP wan use am form Propaganda.

Meanwhile, bloggers are the biggest problem we have, I don't know if they take courses from Lai Mo'med
finally someone with a brain
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Slurity(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2019
I came here to cheat his beard. by the bear bear you shall know a fool
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Ekpoeyo81: 5:11am On Mar 05, 2019
God will help us.
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by modsfucker: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
You could have corrected my use of English without displaying your stupidity. MUMU.

Your posts are completely opposing the display picture you put on your profile.
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by one4GOD(f): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=GISTM0RE post=76346155]GistMore.com

Nigerian Man has been cooking, bathing & sleeping on the street in protest of the February 23rd presidential election. Says he won’t leave until Atiku is declared President.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/man-seen-cooking-bathing-sleeping-on-the-street-in-protest-of-presidential-election

[/quote) but that is not how to bathe nah
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by rick98789: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Once a king is always a king said by Hardik pandya...this seems applicable to the Walmart. Desptie being the oldest general stores, still it is one of the best competitor with contemporary companies. recently it launced WalmartOne Employee portal. u can try it
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by VicSenio(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
This is first class wisdom[color=#990000][/color] grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Ayoswit(f): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2019
modsfucker:

Your posts are completely opposing the display picture you put on your profile.
You didn't apply maturity in your response. If you want to correct someone's grammar, try not to make a mockery of the person's bad grammar. I've never quoted anyone on nairaland to insult him or her, be matured with your response to my post next time and I won't have any reason to be rude to you.
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by modsfucker: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
You didn't apply maturity in your response. If you want to correct someone's grammar, try not to make a mockery of the person's bad grammar. I've never quoted anyone on nairaland to insult him or her, be matured with your response to my post next time and I won't have any reason to be rude to you.

Okay Ayoswit, peace. cool
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xcept this picture have been in existence since 2014
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Xcept this picture have been in existence since 2014
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is madnesss ~in falz voice~
Re: Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election by fabolouz1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
dude house rent has expired & he couldn't renew it . After Mr Atiku lost,he hatched a plan to look as if he really mean what he is doing @ the moment. Things like this works only in western countries. Mr Atiku won't call u bros, go settle things with ur landlord|landlady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.