Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Many States Can PDP Win This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many States Can PDP Win This Election (1087 Views)

How Far Can PDP Go Without The G-5? / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
I know kwara,Lagos are out of the bag.what other states do you think PDP will win?

In my opinion I think plateau, river,delta,akwa ibom States
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
As many as the electorates vote em into
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mynd44:
As many as the electorates vote em into
embarassed tell buhari not to rig all

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEast states
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Kingsley10000: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
WC delta?
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Bungalow: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beninmann:
embarassed tell buhari not to rig all
Buhari is your nightmare.
You bloody ipobian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by BabaRamota1980: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Beninmann:
I know kwara,Lagos are out of the bag.what other states do you think PDP will win?

Beside Yoruba, no other region and people in Nigeria know how to survive opposition politics and thrive against the ruling power in the center. Now that we know who will wield power in next 4yrs, the regions and their states will be trying to align to APC.

I expect APC to win 75% or more of the states. SW is already in APC hands and if there will be any upset it will be in Ogun. I don't think Akeredolu will be so dumb to allow PDP win majority in State Assembly, that could spell doom for him and a possible impeachment before his reelection comes up in two years.

Oyo was like Osun where people loved the party but not the governor and spoke out with their vote....but Tinubu has stepped in and put in place a stop-gap.

In NW and NE, APC will repeat presidential pattern.

NC, Apc will capture 70%.

In SS, Edo and Delta, and possibly Rivers is going to APC.

In SE, Ibos are desperate to join mainstream and looking for the good grace of Tinubu and Oshiomhole so I believe 50% or more will go to APC.

Ohanaeze has endorsed APC in Lagos. This could translate to a home run for them and put them back in position of trust and crebility against the onslaught of IPOB in SE but....they need to accept Tinubu as a godfather first and get his help to create similar political institution in SE like we have regionally in SW. Obi can forget about PDP and defect back to APGA or jump forward and catch the APC train. Its his choice....but I know towards 2023, SE will get a godfather under the tutelage of TINUBU.

Las las...States will compete, including Ibo homeland, to be APCs bride and get in with the program.
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by citizenY(m): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2019
Beninmann:

Kano, Katsina, Bornu , Niger , Jigawa and Gombe.

My take.
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by sapele914(m): 3:08am On Mar 05, 2019
citizenY:

Kano, Katsina, Bornu , Niger , Jigawa and Gombe.

My take.
Must be a joke?do you work in a circus or are just blinded from reality?
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by mutumina007: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2019
[/quote]
What a dumb analysis coming from a total dimwit.
Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Beside Yoruba, no other region and people in Nigeria know how to survive opposition politics and thrive against the ruling power in the center. Now that we know who will wield power in next 4yrs, the regions and their states will be trying to align to APC.

I expect APC to win 75% or more of the states. SW is already in APC hands and if there will be any upset it will be in Ogun. I don't think Akeredolu will be so dumb to allow PDP win majority in State Assembly, that could spell doom for him and a possible impeachment before his reelection comes up in two years.

Oyo was like Osun where people loved the party but not the governor and spoke out with their vote....but Tinubu has stepped in and put in place a stop-gap.

In NW and NE, APC will repeat presidential pattern.

NC, Apc will capture 70%.

In SS, Edo and Delta, and possibly Rivers is going to APC.

In SE, Ibos are desperate to join mainstream and looking for the good grace of Tinubu and Oshiomhole so I believe 50% or more will go to APC.

Ohanaeze has endorsed APC in Lagos. This could translate to a home run for them and put them back in position of trust and crebility against the onslaught of IPOB in SE but....they need to accept Tinubu as a godfather first and get his help to create similar political institution in SE like we have regionally in SW. Obi can forget about PDP and defect back to APGA or jump forward and catch the APC train. Its his choice....but I know towards 2023, SE will get a godfather under the tutelage of TINUBU.

Las las...States will compete, including Ibo homeland, to be APCs bride and get in with the program.

The most ridiculous analysis ever. When has SW played opposition apart from Lagos? So whatever happens in Lagos means SW in general?

Guess you are not informed APC is not contesting in Rivers State.

Just take this your analysis to the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Can PDP Win This Election by citizenY(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2019
sapele914:
Must be a joke?do you work in a circus or are just blinded from reality?

It is my opinion.

Abi u drinhk Sapele water no?

(1) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him / Seun I Want My Moniker Changed / Buhari Approves N37 Billion For NASS Renovation,Nigeria’s Roads Repairs Get Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.