Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (20838 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by bolaayenimo: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, says if zoning the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential ticket to the North will cause the party to win the 2023 general election, he will support the decision.

The governor has meanwhile ruled out the possibility of him supporting any All Progressives Congress presidential candidate even if the person is of Rivers State or Southern Nigerian extraction.

Governor Wike shared this view during an interview with BBC Pigin at the Government House, Port Harcourt.

The Rivers state governor explained that the reason why the PDP has not taken a final decision on whether its presidential candidate for the 2023 general election should be from the North or South of the country is because stakeholders are still strategizing the best options that will guarantee the party’s victory in the polls.

He stated that PDP is keen to takeover the realm of power in 2023 and is not in a hurry to give the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) a glimpse of its strategy to wrest power from it in the next general election.

“I am from Southern part of Nigeria. I will be happy if power returns to the South, but if PDP will win the 2023 presidential election by zoning the presidential ticket to the North, I will not be opposed to it”.
https://www.independent.ng/2023-if-zoning-presidency-to-north-will-make-pdp-win-i-support-it-wike/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by iSpitonYourGrav: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
angry
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
So his presidential ambition is dead on arrival .

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Jerryherd: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
cheesy

Tambuwal decieving Wike steadily... No wonder he donated 500 million to Sokoto caliphate

The original Fulani Slave

While Ameachi his mate and fellow ikwere is fighting like a man for Presidency, Wike is begging to be Vice like a sissy

Give a Fulani man another 8 years and watch him conquer the whole of Southern Nigeria, placing his fellow Fulanis to head all Agency, Miyetti Allah would become Kings in all southern villages, Aso Rock would turn to seat of Fulani caliphate

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Why not just say if northern cabals in PDP will make me VP candidate in 2023, i support it

202 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Greatest100(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
All quest for power. Just because of vice presidential ambition, he want to sell his birthright just for a morsel of porridge. Posterity will judge you all.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Tambuwal decieving Wike steadily
Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by flokii: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by nairavsdollars(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
For those blaming Umahi for defecting, have you seen it now?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Jerryherd: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu

Wetin carry Tinubu's name enter PDP thread?!

https://www./164533067827074/permalink/767038057576569/

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good water we no drink
Good road we no see
Salary nko dem no give

Who go pay us oooo
Tilumbu
Who go pay us oooo
Tilumbu

Shout in namemu
Tilumbu
He go pay us ooo
Iseeeee

Composed by Alhaji Sheik Askari Dokunbo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Strange!
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Seems the press are just using HE Wike to play the guessing game in PDP. I am only here to solicit your support for Asiwaju Tinubu in 2023.For freestuffs,visit www.freestuffsng.com

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by nairalandankrah: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by nairavsdollars(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
stop being a denbebekula. no guessing game here. Wike is speaking the mind of PDP on zoning
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Seems the press are just using HE Wike to play the guessing game in PDP. I am only here to solicit your support for Asiwaju Tinubu in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
useless Gov north will now spend 16years God will not allow them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by WonderManly(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
If that should be the case! Is like...

7 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by BafanaBafana: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Okay..
3 months ago, PDP would have lost irrespective of where they zone it to, but with the recent happenings in the south west, Wike might be right.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Which North are you talking about?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Soulsymbol99: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Becos ur eye dey VP abi? sad politicians sef undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by celeiyke: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
That's how foolish we are in the south. The north don't play that kind of politics, they just want to be there. Let the north work for a political party, they only support a party when they are on the ticket

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by limeta(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
see southerners rooting for another fulani president in the name of party politics
mad people everywhere

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by donbachi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
because of ur vp ambition.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by buckeyemedia: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Only daft first class mumus believe Tinubu has any presidential ambition?

10 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by buckeyemedia: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Okay..
3 months ago, PDP would have lost irrespective of where they zone it to, but with the recent happenings in the south west, Wike might be right.
Fulani Slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Where was Tinubu mentioned by Wike in his talk?
The malevolent obsession of you Igbos with Tinubu is creepy and worrying.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Tectono: 5:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm!!!! Is the presidency the birthright of northerners? I did not expect this from Gov. Wike. Check out my signature to master all you need to do to be making millions of naira from export business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by sofeo(m): 5:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Lols

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by franchasng: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2021
angry angry
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by anurd1991: 5:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Seriously, they don't know anything.

buckeyemedia:
Only daft first class mumus believe Tinubu has any presidential ambition?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is / 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.