Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? (3603 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
galadima77:
OP edit your topic to "Governors you wish they don't get a second term due to poor performance". Eg. Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger state
The gap is too much for nasko to cover.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by galadima77(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

The gap is too much for nasko to cover.

As if I'm pro Nasko...who cares?
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by benson1411: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,speaking the truth or talking childishly is not a good legislative virtue in Nigeria.we measure performance by how much impact he's had on his constituents through empowerment projects,scholarships,helping them to secure empowerment,attracting projects etc.of what use is him criticizing buhari while he uses his constituency allowance to buy the latest cars while his people are wallowing in poverty ?
Another buharideen...melaye is the best performing senator when it comes to constituency projects in Nigeria today...emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Chikpat(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Oma307:

to me, he is going to be best senator in the ninth house. at least he was able to speak the truth during Jonathan regime where he decamped and now, he is still saying the truth why he decamped to the other party

I dont really see anything good in Dino as a senator. First of all, he is technically not qualified to be there- certificatr forgery, assult on an officer of the NPF, his immature and dishonourable conduct...."a man who cannot take care of his woman, can never be a real man"
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by tuniski: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,speaking the truth or talking childishly is not a good legislative virtue in Nigeria.we measure performance by how much impact he's had on his constituents through empowerment projects,scholarships,helping them to secure empowerment,attracting projects etc.of what use is him criticizing buhari while he uses his constituency allowance to buy the latest cars while his people are wallowing in poverty ?

Diino will Win election in his zone over and over again cos his people understand what being a legislator entails. Dino is the best senator of the 8th assembly. He will be the best in the 9th.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by gratiaeo(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

Who is the Senator representing your constituency let compare him with Dino. Dino is been hunted not because of his poor performance but because of his political leaning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
tuniski:

Diino will Win election in his zone over and over again cos his people understand what being a legislator entails. Dino is the best senator of the 8th assembly. He will be the best in the 9th.
How do you rank senators in terms of performance ? Are you forgetting that saraki your master once rebuked him for displaying childishness
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Dangana1990: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Iam member of PDP party. What i heard from Jigawa's citizen; they need Governor Badaru of APCand that of Kaduna want El-rufa'i to continue for there second tenure, anyway we wishing to everyone of Nigerian all the best. Our prayer to almighty God to choose the best President is accepted, that is why i will not fight with the one god select, god know the best to us better than ourself.

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by tuniski: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

How do you rank senators in terms of performance ? Are you forgetting that saraki your master once rebuked him for displaying childishness

You can call him whatever Dino is the best senator of current senate. Name one senator tha has performed better than him.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2019
tuniski:

You can call him whatever Dino is the best senator of current senate. Name one senator tha has performed better than him.

You haven't answered my question.seems you are still mourning the loss of saraki
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by tuniski: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:

You haven't answered my question.seems you are still mourning the loss of saraki

Off point.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Foxie: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
ken6488:
GOD PUNISH YOU how can u say that in my area every street is tiled
Tarred
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Amumaigwe: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:
For me,its ortom,tambuwal,okowa,ikpeazu etc

While Gandollar gets second term, those should not. APC tart that reason through the anus.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by DaniDani(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
garfield1:
For me,its ortom,tambuwal,okowa,ikpeazu etc

Ikpeazu gbuo go dia anuohia.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Bella55555(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
garfield1:

Am not sure but why say so ma ?
I am from Delta and my friend is from Abia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check out what was found in a carbin biscuit. Photos and video / Electoral Act Amendment Bill: Reps To Harmonise With Senate Today On Consensus / APC Using Peter Obi's Pictures For Campaign In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.