Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? (3585 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
For me,its ortom,tambuwal,okowa,ikpeazu etc

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Fogman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wishful thinking
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Chikpat(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
etc na Yahaya Bello.

He should fail. I also wonder how Kogi West reelected the stupid, hardened criminal to the senate
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chikpat:
etc na Yahaya Bello.

He should fail. I also wonder how Kogi West reelected the stupid, hardened criminal to the senate
Kogi election will be around September.with the way he delivered for buhari last week,i see him getting reelected.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Bella55555(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:
Ikpeazu and Okowa are coming back
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bella55555:
Ikpeazu and Okowa are coming back
Am not sure but why say so ma ?
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
for dis kind of buhari rigging everything is possibly possible

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by ken6488(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
@Okowa is working
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Aplussystem(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari na your president for the next for year whether you like it or not
dollytino4real:
for dis kind of buhari rigging everything is possibly possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by fantasticone1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

Kogi election will be around September.with the way he delivered for buhari last week,i see him getting reelected.
Exactly.
If APC can rig/win election in osun, then I don't think Kogi will be an issue.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by EazyMoh(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tambuwal, possibly Ganduje too.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chikpat:
etc na Yahaya Bello.

to me, he is going to be best senator in the ninth house. at least he was able to speak the truth during Jonathan regime where he decamped and now, he is still saying the truth why he decamped to the other party
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

let him win the primary first before we can talk of rigging the election to his favor but Nigeria politics is yet to improve. must we rigging during election
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
ken6488:
@Okowa is working
In substandard roads ?
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
EazyMoh:
Tambuwal, possibly Ganduje too.
No,with buhari victory ganduje re election is secure.plus,the pdp candidate was disqualified by a court today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oma307:

let him win the primary first before we can talk of rigging the election to his favor but Nigeria politics is yet to improve. must we rigging during election
Ill love apc to give the ticket to late audu's son.i think pdp will give the ticket to melaye.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by ken6488(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

In substandard roads ?
GOD PUNISH YOU how can u say that in my area every street is tiled
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oma307:

to me, he is going to be best senator in the ninth house. at least he was able to speak the truth during Jonathan regime where he decamped and now, he is still saying the truth why he decamped to the other party
Oga,speaking the truth or talking childishly is not a good legislative virtue in Nigeria.we measure performance by how much impact he's had on his constituents through empowerment projects,scholarships,helping them to secure empowerment,attracting projects etc.of what use is him criticizing buhari while he uses his constituency allowance to buy the latest cars while his people are wallowing in poverty ?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by rengsho: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
I don't of other but I am sure of Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State . . . .He is not coming back.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aplussystem:
Buhari na your president for the next for year whether you like it or not
pls never cry u hear
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

The governor of Lagos is not even in the picture and nobody is saying about it.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nobody is calling the governor of Lagos that's 100% certain.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by helinues: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
My wishful thinking

Ortom
El Rufai
Ikpeazu
Lalong
Ganduje
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

The governor of Lagos is not even in the picture and nobody is saying about it.
Is he contesting ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
rengsho:
I don't of other but I am sure of Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State . . . .He is not coming back.
Based on the presidential results,its dicey for him but he still has a slim chance.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:
My wishful thinking

Ortom
El Rufai
Ikpeazu
Lalong
El rufai has already been re-elected.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by helinues: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

Likely.

Same with Ganduje... If wishes were horses
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by garfield1: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

Likely.

Same with Ganduje... If wishes were horses

My brother,two of them are performing despite the controversies surrounding them.
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by helinues: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

My brother,two of them are performing despite the controversies surrounding them.

I know most especially Ganduje. But he who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

El Rufai did / is not handling Southern Kaduna killings maturely may be cos majority are Christians.

Ganduje, 4-5 kick back videos.. No no for me
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

That's true

Kaduna sai mallam Nasiru El-rufai

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
garfield1:

Is he contesting ?

You never specified contesting or not
Re: Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? by galadima77(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
OP edit your topic to "Governors you wish they don't get a second term due to poor performance". Eg. Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister / President Buhari, EFCC Begins Probe On Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Name One Project Tinubu Start And Finished During 8yrs As A Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.