Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. (2721 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
malvisguy212:
the question is very simple, were in the Bible it say God killed Himself ?

LoL! Stop trying to be too clever by half. The bible does not say the god killed itself, it says the god offered Jesus who is also god as a sacrifice for sin, it doesn't take a genius to see the connection between that and the god killed itself.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Hermes019: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
hahn:
I serve the one and true god the Almighty holy puff puff
My chest cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
hahn:

I sure say na ya wife fry the puff puff. LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Stop trying to be too clever by half. The bible does not say the god killed itself, it says the god offered Jesus who is also god as a sacrifice for sin, it doesn't take a genius to see the connection between that and the god killed itself.
Don't mind him. This is why I wrote in my op "Even when the christian scholar tries to give sense to the trinity, his arguments are always self-defeating."

2 Likes

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Martinez39(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
hahn:
May his oiliness reduce the frictions in our lives. Puff'men grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
UceeGod:

1 Corinthians 1 : 18 - For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Even if it doesn't make any sense?? Dude, what if you're wrong?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
malvisguy212:
yes indeed. He took on human nature to carry our infirmity and sorry, indeed the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Why can't he just wipe out evil? I didn't even asked to be born, yet years later you're telling me God had died for my sin, something I didn't even commit. Did I eat the apple??
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind him. This is why I wrote in my op "Even when the christian scholar tries to give sense to the trinity, his arguments are always self-defeating."

True. Like a frog going from frying pan to fire.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

Why can't he just wipe out evil? I didn't even asked to be born, yet years later you're telling me God had died for my sin, something I didn't even commit. Did I eat the apple??

isn't it wonderful that while you are a sinner Christ die for you? can you say this to your parent that you don't ask to be born ? indeed Christ died for all men but not all accept believe.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

alright , come in here and ask your question https://www.nairaland.com/2960660/tri-unity-god-work-salvation
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2019
hahn:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. I PITY YOU WHEN AFTER MISLEADING YOURSELF YOU DIE AND FIND YOURSELF IN THE HELL OF MY GOD, THE ONE TRUE GOD; BEER.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
isn't it wonderful that while you are a sinner Christ die for you? can you say this to your parent that you don't ask to be born ? indeed Christ died for all men but not all accept believe.

My parent don't condemn me to eternal torture when I disobey them because they LOVE me. But that can't be said for your God.

If God is to be fair, he should give us personal confirmation himself, just like he gave Adam and Eve.

You claim Jesus died for me, Muslims are saying otherwise. Who tf should I believe??
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

My parent don't condemn me to eternal torture when I disobey them because they LOVE me. But that can't be said for your God.

If God is to be fair, he should give us personal confirmation himself, just like he gave Adam and Eve.

You claim Jesus died for me, Muslims are saying otherwise. Who tf should I believe??
show me in the Bible were it say God will throw you in fire for not loving Him .

God will not reveal Himself to a stubborn and rebellion atheist. God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him, the Bible say so. so , which group do you belong to?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
alright , come in here and ask your question https://www.nairaland.com/2960660/tri-unity-god-work-salvation

What question?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
show me in the Bible were it say God will throw you in fire for not loving Him .

God will not reveal Himself to a stubborn and rebellion atheist. God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him, the Bible say so. so , which group do you belong to?

He's gonna burn your ass if you go against his commands, that's what I meant... Oh and there are tons of qoute in the Bible on that.

I'm not an atheist so stfu abt that. I think their is a God but I'm nt sure. Nt d one in the Bible nd Quran tho.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

After those three hours, the Lord Jesus breathed out His human spirit to die physically. His Deity never died. Nor did He kill Himself. He suffered the full Anger of God the Father against sin in His Spiritual Death, yes, and He did yield up His human spirit in physical death too, but He did not kill Himself.

So he, Jesus died? So what really are you contending? He Jesus, also god, died. Nobody cares if his divinity died or not, all we know is the story says he died, ergo the god killed itself. Stop making unnecessary quibbles.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

He's gonna burn your ass if you go against his commands, that's what I meant... Oh and there are tons of qoute in the Bible on that.

I'm not an atheist so stfu abt that. I think their is a God but I'm nt sure. Nt d one in the Bible nd Quran tho.
To sit on the fence is a marvelous position.
From the top of the fence you can look in any direction and watch life pass you by.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

What question?
you have a problem with the try-unity of God ? click the link and ask your question.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
you have a problem with the try-unity of God ? click the link and ask your question.

I have no such problem.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by UceeGod: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

Even if it doesn't make any sense?? Dude, what if you're wrong?

It can never make any sense to the natural mind no matter how enlightened it is because the message is from a spiritual Source and any mind that must comprehend it must be spiritually renewed.

I can never be wrong because I believe whole heartedly in my spirit, not just my mind, that I serve a living God - He lives in me.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

I have no such problem.
because according to you He doesn't exist? the op is an atheist , he has a problems with that.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
UceeGod:

It can never make any sense to the natural mind no matter how enlightened it is because the message is from a spiritual Source and any mind that must comprehend it must be spiritually renewed.

I can never be wrong because I believe whole heartedly in my spirit, not just my mind, that I serve a living God - He lives in me.

Ok
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
because according to you He doesn't exist? the op is an atheist , he has a problems with that.

I don't believe a god exists either but it doesn't mean I have a problem with it, it just means I think its a myth.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
To sit on the fence is a marvelous position.
From the top of the fence you can look in any direction and watch life pass you by.

To wish for a good afterlife is great.

You can live your life pleasing another man's imaginary friend and watch life pass you by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

I don't believe a god exists either but it doesn't mean I have a problem with it, it just means I think its a myth.
thank you for your sincerity.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Horiolah:

To wish for a good afterlife is great.

You can live your life pleasing another man's imaginary friend and watch life pass you by.
all religion speak highly of Jesus, so focus on Him.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:

Are you for real bro??
Ever heard of Talmud??
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Horiolah(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
malvisguy212:

Are you for real bro??
Ever heard of Talmud?
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

So he, Jesus died? So what really are you contending? He Jesus, also god, died. Nobody cares if his divinity died or not, all we know is the story says he died, ergo the god killed itself. Stop making unnecessary quibbles.
"Nobody cares if his divinity died or not" is exactly all the proof anyone needs of the falsity of your argument. If the Lord's Deity did not die, God didn't die. The rest is your fabrication.
Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
UceeGod:

Belief is not tantamount to truth. That you you believe something doesn't make it true, great deceptions are made of this kind of belief.

1 Like

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

"Nobody cares if his divinity died or not" is exactly all the proof anyone needs of the falsity of your argument. If the Lord's Deity did not die, God didn't die. The rest is your fabrication.

Falsity of what? Of your bible? You yourself admited Jesus died, Jesus is god ergo god died. Any other dumbass explanations of spiritual death and divinity are totally beside the point. God killed itself, in the form of Jesus, to appease itself. Any falsity arises from your own book of fairytales.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. by Ihedinobi3: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
LordReed:

Falsity of what? Of your bible? You yourself admited Jesus died, Jesus is god ergo god died. Any other dumbass explanations of spiritual death and divinity are totally beside the point. God killed itself, in the form of Jesus, to appease itself. Any falsity arises from your own book of fairytales.
Sure, the Lord God Reed has spoken. Therefore it is settled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / The Son Is Superior To Angels / Some Questions For Noetic16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.